Old June 1st 04, 05:04 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Chess Queen DESERVED Her ****ty Husband

Because she and other chess queens are arrogant about men, and golddigging
status-hounds.

Women like that tend to wind up in bad marriages.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 1st 04, 06:04 PM
NoMoreChess

..
Because she and other chess queens are arrogant about men, and golddigging
status-hounds.

Women like that tend to wind up in bad marriages.

I have a different theory: men have serious ego problems, and need to feel
superior to their mates. Hence, because Ms. Polgar is so strong at chess, her
odds of a successful marraige would have been greatly enhanced if she had found
someone who didn't even play the game, and who didn't give a hoot which of them
was superior at it, considering chess skill to be irrelevant.

BTW, Jason "Trollboy" Repa seems to lack your immense staying power, and that
could qualify you as the superior troll here -- at least by some standards.
Quite an accomplishment, that, as not just anyone can out-do the troll who in
effect, set the standards by which all other trolls are measured in rgc.
Congrats.

Old June 1st 04, 07:50 PM
Ray Gordon

\ Because she and other chess queens are arrogant about men, and
golddigging
status-hounds.

Women like that tend to wind up in bad marriages.

I have a different theory: men have serious ego problems, and need to

feel
superior to their mates. Hence, because Ms. Polgar is so strong at chess,

Who is Ms. Polgar?

her
odds of a successful marraige would have been greatly enhanced if she had

found
someone who didn't even play the game, and who didn't give a hoot which of

them
was superior at it, considering chess skill to be irrelevant.

Well if I had married someone like Judit Polgar (who is a real chessplayer
rather than Susan Polgar, who is a "women's world champion" as if women have
to be put into the slow-thinking category), I wouldn't have cared if she
were stronger than me, and I would have had no difficulty in being a
"second."

Of course, for every Judit, there are about 3,000 men like me, so all she
reminds me of is why I took up producing adult instead of playing chess; the
women in chess are few and far between, and their egos are way too inflated
to be worth the hassle that comes with pursuing them.

BTW, Jason "Trollboy" Repa seems to lack your immense staying power, and

that
could qualify you as the superior troll here -- at least by some

standards.
Quite an accomplishment, that, as not just anyone can out-do the troll who

in
effect, set the standards by which all other trolls are measured in rgc.
Congrats.

You really shouldn't call me a troll.

Old June 1st 04, 09:01 PM
Cesar A. K. Grossmann

Ray Gordon wrote:

Because she and other chess queens are arrogant about men, and golddigging
status-hounds.

Women like that tend to wind up in bad marriages.

My Chess Queens and Kings all end in the same box, mixed with their
beloved Knights, Bishops, Rooks and Pawns. Next time, all of them will
start again, from a fresh start, and the board will not remember where
the Knight stepped or the Pawn fallen, nor if the Black King was slashed
by a White Queen or if it was a Phillidor Legacy. Only the hands that
pushes them will remember, but they will say not a word.

So, hush. If the Chess Queen doesn't love the mate, let it be a draw,
and let the King be alone. Next time, perhaps...

[]s
--
..O. Cesar A. K. Grossmann ICQ UIN: 35659423
...O http://www.LinuxByGrossmann.cjb.net/
Old June 1st 04, 11:13 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message

BTW, Jason "Trollboy" Repa seems to lack your immense staying power,

and
that
could qualify you as the superior troll here -- at least by some

standards.
Quite an accomplishment, that, as not just anyone can out-do the troll

who
in
effect, set the standards by which all other trolls are measured in rgc.
Congrats.

You really shouldn't call me a troll.

Yes, please don't confuse him with facts.

Regards,

Matt

Old June 2nd 04, 12:01 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Q: Who is Ms. Polgar?

A: A famous chess GM, last time I checked.

Well if I had married someone like Judit Polgar (who is a real chessplayer
rather than Susan Polgar, who is a "women's world champion" as if women have
to be put into the slow-thinking category)

The idea was supposed to be to encourage more participation of females in
chess, as they were (and still are) horribly under- represented by comparison
to males.
As we all can see with our perfect 20/20 hindsight, it didn't work.

BTW, Sophia Polgar, although she has not always competed on equal terms with
the top male players, just as you said, once achieved a startling performance
in a major *open* tournament, turning in a performance rating of -- well, I
have forgotten the precise number and will now improvise -- of say, 2900+ FIDE.
Not bad for a mere girl, eh?

I wouldn't have cared if she
were stronger than me, and I would have had no difficulty in being a
"second."

She would have done even better to have married *me* instead, as I would not
mind even if she insisted on always being on the top -- my ego would somehow
manage to survive. :-) I think it was because my ECO's were out-of-date,
and I didn't subscribe to New In Chess. And these Polgar girls seem to prefer
men whose first names start with "JIM" (or was it IGM?)

she reminds me of is why I took up producing adult instead of playing chess;

So, you make clones, then? How exactly do you get around the development
stage? This could be very handy with, say, cattle or soldiers. Have you a
patent yet? :-)

Old June 2nd 04, 01:58 AM
Ray Gordon

Well if I had married someone like Judit Polgar (who is a real
chessplayer
rather than Susan Polgar, who is a "women's world champion" as if women

have
to be put into the slow-thinking category)

The idea was supposed to be to encourage more participation of females

in
chess, as they were (and still are) horribly under- represented by

comparison
to males.
As we all can see with our perfect 20/20 hindsight, it didn't work.

Women aren't built to play chess, sorry.

BTW, Sophia Polgar, although she has not always competed on equal terms

with
the top male players, just as you said, once achieved a startling

performance
in a major *open* tournament, turning in a performance rating of -- well,

have forgotten the precise number and will now improvise -- of say, 2900+

FIDE.
Not bad for a mere girl, eh?

As ICC will show, your rating can vary up to 400 points at any given time.
Susan is talented, but Judit is a class better (probably because she studied
Susan's games).

I wouldn't have cared if she
were stronger than me, and I would have had no difficulty in being a
"second."

She would have done even better to have married *me* instead, as I would

not
mind even if she insisted on always being on the top -- my ego would

somehow
manage to survive. :-) I think it was because my ECO's were

out-of-date,
and I didn't subscribe to New In Chess. And these Polgar girls seem to

prefer
men whose first names start with "JIM" (or was it IGM?)

Actually I think Judit's husband doesn't play seriously but is rated
decently.

Still, you can find hotter women than the Polgars in any singles bar.

she reminds me of is why I took up producing adult instead of playing

chess;

So, you make clones, then? How exactly do you get around the

development
stage? This could be very handy with, say, cattle or soldiers. Have you

patent yet? :-)

sorry, adult entertainment.

Old June 2nd 04, 06:26 AM
Fifiela

BTW, Jason "Trollboy" Repa seems to lack your immense staying power...

I figure that he must have been arrested or committed.
Old June 2nd 04, 06:32 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Still, you can find hotter women than the Polgars in any singles bar.

Have you ever actually been to a singles' bar in *Indiana,* the fat-capital
of the USA?
All the barstools are reinforced with thick steel bars, for extra support. It
takes *two* men to reach around a woman's waist, and.... :-)

Old June 2nd 04, 05:23 PM
John A Swartz

One can only hope...