Old June 3rd 04, 12:02 PM
David

Default Chess moves

what is the least number of moves to checkmate as I am pretty new at this game, thxs
Old June 3rd 04, 06:58 PM
Jane Adams

Two.

1. f4 e6 2. g4 Qh4#

Jane

om...

Old June 4th 04, 12:07 AM
Kermit

As white it goes:

1. e4 g5 2. d4 f5 3. Qh5# .

Proving once and for all time, black is better.

"Jane Adams" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Two.

1. f4 e6 2. g4 Qh4#

Jane

om...

Old June 4th 04, 04:58 PM
bruno de baenst

Or 1.e4 e5 2.Qh5 Ke7! 3.Qxe5++

"Kermit" schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]
As white it goes:

1. e4 g5 2. d4 f5 3. Qh5# .

Proving once and for all time, black is better.

"Jane Adams" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Two.

1. f4 e6 2. g4 Qh4#

Jane

"David" wrote in message
om...
what is the least number of moves to checkmate as I am pretty new at

this
game, thxs

---