Old June 12th 04, 05:37 AM
Dr. Llary Blech

Default Chess Challenge

Greetings, Group;

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Llary Blech, PhD. I earned my degree (psychology) through lots of hard work, long
nights, and a thorough understanding of human nature.

My purpose here is threefold. First of all, you should know that I have been lurking here for several years. I have seen the
talented writers come and go, I have seen the, er, less than talented writers come and go. Many are still here, of course. I have
(up until now) refrained from commenting, replying, or initiating threads. I am now asking for your help.

I am currently working on a second doctorate, mycobiology. I am curious if any of the regular posters here have had experience with
psilocybin (C12-H17-N2-O4-P), and to what degree. Have you used it before/during a tournament? Have you used it for study
purposes? What is your preferred method of ingestion?

In addition, if you have used the substance as described above, have you also ingested THC in any form before, during, or after
these sessions? Can you describe how this affected your results, whether studying, OTB, or retention of knowledge?

I do not currently have a site set up to record your responses, so I need you to answer in this thread. I understand that your
anonymity is foremost with such delicate questions; however, any who answer here (yes, I know it is a public forum, and if you do
not wish to subject yourself to any scrutiny, you should NOT answer), can rest assured that I do not care who you are. I am just
interested in your experiences and opinions.

Dr. Llary Blech

Old June 12th 04, 11:51 PM
Bill Brock

What could be more shroomlicious than
4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,
3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-1H-indol-4-ol? (Perhaps you've read one of
my chemistry books http://www1.umn.edu/ships/books/brock.htm now
published by Inkway Press?)

Not while playing, thank you, but I ingest it frequently while posting
to RCGP. Makes the experience almost palatable.
Old June 15th 04, 08:29 AM
Caissa's Child

"Bill Brock" wrote in message
om...
What could be more shroomlicious than
4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,
3-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-1H-indol-4-ol? (Perhaps you've read one of
my chemistry books http://www1.umn.edu/ships/books/brock.htm now
published by Inkway Press?)

Not while playing, thank you, but I ingest it frequently while posting
to RCGP. Makes the experience almost palatable.

I always found that smoking a bowl of dried psilocybe cubensis made the
world, and thus the chessboard, seem much more harmonious. The added time
gained from the elongation of the passing of time made calculation easier,
as well.

However, my problem was that I fell victim to the 'can do everything but
what you want to' syndrome, so I could never make a move until I was
thinking about something else. Lost a lot on time.