Old June 15th 04, 03:05 AM
lawilson

Default I demasked Michael Jackson--he is Liz Taylor

Sorry, I couldn't help but chime in on the stupidity. demasked....LOL!

Old June 15th 04, 04:19 AM
ASCACHESS

Sorry, I couldn't help but chime in on the stupidity. demasked....LOL!

In typical RGCP fashion, I reply...

You moron, everybody knows Michael Jackson is really Diana Ross.
You opinion isn't worth a Don Schultz refund!!
Old June 15th 04, 07:59 AM
ASCACHESS

You moron, everybody knows Michael Jackson is really Diana Ross.
You opinion isn't worth a Don Schultz refund!!

I have seen Diana Ross in person and I have seen Michael Jackson in person, but
I have never seen them together.
Old June 15th 04, 08:58 AM
NoMoreChess

..
You moron, everybody knows Michael Jackson is really Diana Ross.
You opinion isn't worth a Don Schultz refund!!

I have seen Diana Ross in person and I have seen Michael Jackson in person,
but
I have never seen them together.

That is poor detective work, Watson!

(Everyone knows that Diana Ross cannot monnwalk.)

-- TMB

Old June 15th 04, 05:20 PM
ASCACHESS

I have seen Diana Ross in person and I have seen Michael Jackson in person,
but
I have never seen them together.

That is poor detective work, Watson!

(Everyone knows that Diana Ross
cannot monnwalk.)

-- TMB

Not even Michael/Diana can moonwalk in five inch heels.

Old June 16th 04, 08:36 AM
NoMoreChess

..
I have seen Diana Ross in person and I have seen Michael Jackson in person,
but I have never seen them together.

(Everyone knows that Diana Ross
cannot monnwalk.)

Not even Michael/Diana can moonwalk in five inch heels.

Ginger Rogers did everythibng Fred Astaire did, but backwards, and in heels!

(OTOH, she couldn't do backflips or walk up walls, like Danny Kaye...but then,
neither could Fred.)

I have been secretly working on the case of TMB's true identity, but like
Goran Tomic, I have so far been unable to demask, decloak, defrock, or
otherwise disrobe him/her. He/she seems to have been interested in USCF
politics at some point, tossing out names like Don Shultz, etc.
Once, during a power outage in Illinois (timed deliberately, to avoid the
possibility of computer use), I gave him/her a chess problem to solve (a tough
mate-in-seven), but he/she was stumped, so we can rule out both Ben Finegold
and "IGM" Goran Tomic.
That leaves us with these prime suspects: Michael Jackson, Liz Taylor, and
Dianna Ross -- none of whom are any good at chess. I'm stumped. This one is
going to take a real genius to figure out. Goran?

Old June 18th 04, 06:52 PM
Goran Tomic

"lawilson"

Ameritech Electronic Commerce SBCIS-AMER-100902 (NET-68-72-0-0-1)
68.72.0.0 - 68.79.255.255
PPPoX Pool - Rback2 EHMIL SBC068073112000030204 (NET-68-73-112-0-1)
68.73.112.0 - 68.73.127.255