Old June 15th 04, 07:57 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Which child prodigies were beaten when they didn't win?

Oh yes, who can forget seeing a father smack his kid for losing a tournament
chess game.

HINT: he's got a "great reputation" in USCF.

Judge not, lest ye be judged likewise, folks. For every "secret" people
think they have about me, I have dozens about them.

They're all going to spill too.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 15th 04, 11:58 PM
Parrthenon

Oh yes, who can forget seeing a father smack his kid for losing a tournament
chess game. -- Ray Gordon

"Waverly must do dishes every time she loses a chess game." -- Joy Luck Club.

http://www.worldchessnetwork.com/Eng...ans/040531.php
Old June 16th 04, 12:55 AM
Ray Gordon

Oh yes, who can forget seeing a father smack his kid for losing a
tournament
chess game. -- Ray Gordon

"Waverly must do dishes every time she loses a chess game." -- Joy Luck

Club.

Our chess establishment often encouraged the abuse by looking the other way
because the kids were supposed to be the future champions.

Thousands of dollars a year went for those lessons; I kept pace with them
ratingwise while training alone. I also have the same number of world
titles that they have COMBINED, which is ZERO. I just didn't waste my life
on it; oh wait, neither did they. Too bad they didn't say that before they
took the money.

Old June 18th 04, 06:50 PM
Goran Tomic

"Parrthenon"