Old June 15th 04, 07:58 PM
Ray Gordon

Default "Funded Chess Lessons" racket

Remember all those kids who got $40-an-hour lessons paid for?

They were supposed to be champions by now.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 24th 04, 08:20 PM
Goran Tomic

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

On each theme you send the same "comment". That's your three links. They
are nonsense, and no connection with chess.
Nobody is not interested in your links. Stop send spam on the chess
newsgroup. What do you really want?!

Old June 27th 04, 08:51 PM
David Bohm

I have to agree with Mr. Tonic here. I have not gone to those links but
just the description of them I do not understand how they are related to
chess or why someone would be proud of such a connection. I am offended
each time I see them.

David Bohm