Old June 16th 04, 05:27 PM
GMGorAnTOMIC

Default Foolish plotroon impersonator

You are plotroon impersonator. No GM so stupid he believe that finding the
address of Internet provider used by millions of people he uncover identity. I
am GM and every Serbian child know how to use computer so well they take over
Skynet if they want. At Sahovski school we teach also in beginners curriculum:

Hour 1:
Why Bobby Fischer Greatest Ever

Hour 2:
Alekhine and Mama Cass - One or both killed by anti-Nazi hit squad?

Hour 3:
Covert Technics Finding False Internet Grandmaster

Hour 4:
How to use Power A Tomic! in One minute chess

Hour 5:
How Professor Tomic Restore Old Glory of Chess

Hour 6:
Professor Tomic as Great Chess Journalist

Now must head back to safe house. I also find box in dumpster with likeness
suspcious like mine. Good food inside. Name "Count Chocula." Anybody help with
what is? Also, think I find some Bekins boxes.

"Great men are great"
Old Serbian proverb
Old June 16th 04, 05:52 PM
Goran Tomic

Hi, take it easy. I'll scrub of spam out of zhis newsgroup. Here are some of
your characteristic:

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

NetRange: 205.188.0.0 - 205.188.255.255
CIDR: 205.188.0.0/16
NetName: AOL-DTC
NetHandle: NET-205-188-0-0-1
Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: DNS-01.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DNS-02.NS.AOL.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1998-04-18
Updated: 1998-04-27

By the way, I know your name and your home address. But, take it easy. I
like this game.

Best regards,
Goran Tomic