Old June 16th 04, 09:14 PM
Goran Tomic

Default Who is who on this newsgroup -1. Masked Bishop man with several nicknames

Here are some of his nicknames:
"lawilson" , The Masked Bishop "The Masked Bishop"
, "Isidor Gunsberg" uses
several addresses and nicknames and send spams on chess newsgroups.

He said that he lives in Wisconsin. I knew it before...So here it is:

OrgName: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
OrgID: UWM
Address: UWM Information and Media Technologies
Address: Network Operations Center
Address: Cunningham Hall B193
Address: P.O. Box 413
City: Milwaukee
StateProv: WI
PostalCode: 53201
Country: US

Goran Tomic

Old June 19th 04, 07:34 PM
The Masked Bishop

Wrong again, dickless. Since i'm currently in Rome on a film shoot, I
don't have much time to tell you how wrong you are. But oh, how wrong
you are.

TMB

Old June 19th 04, 08:29 PM
Goran Tomic

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
om...
Wrong again, dickless. Since i'm currently in Rome on a film shoot, I
don't have much time to tell you how wrong you are. But oh, how wrong
you are.

TMB

I knew it. You tried to escape. But they sent me information. You are in
Italy: country: IT. As you see, you are in trap. i'll get you one chance
more. If you write one positive senence about Fischer, I'll forgive your
uggly words.
By the way, I got three mails from your cheef. Would you like to publish one
of them?

Thanks God you are alive and in a good health.

Here is your present server address.

inetnum: 81.208.43.0 - 81.208.43.127
netname: FASTWEB-POP-2301
descr: Infrastructure for Fastweb's main location
descr: Conn LAN/WAN distretti POP 2301, public subnet
country: IT

Best wishes,
Goran Tomic