Old June 17th 04, 01:40 AM
ASCACHESS

Default Schultz Dream-RGCP RIP

Well, we are certainly delving deeply into the stupid these days.

That we lost another 2500 adult members last year doesn't seem to concern
anyone.
Whether we finished in the red in the last fiscal year, hasn't come up yet.

Who says Chess makes you smart?
Old June 17th 04, 01:47 AM
Doctor SBD

That we lost another 2500 adult members last year doesn't seem to concern
anyone.
Whether we finished in the red in the last fiscal year, hasn't come up yet.

Who says Chess makes you smart?

Being told "the boat is sinking. You have two hours. You can either spend them
rearranging the deck chairs or you can play chess for two hours."

That hardly seems to be a Buridian's ass dilemma.

SBD

Old June 17th 04, 02:37 AM
HAASpittle

"That we lost another 2500 adult members last year doesn't seem to concern
anyone." (ascachess)
============
I ain't worried. I ain't a member, either.

Haas
Old June 18th 04, 06:43 PM
Goran Tomic

"ASCACHESS"

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

Old June 18th 04, 08:40 PM
ASCACHESS

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

Wow!
Me and 20,000,000 others.

Richard Peterson

Old June 19th 04, 03:16 AM
Fifiela

City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

Richard,

You moved?

Allan

PS: If there is a CalChess meeting tomorrow, reply via email. I wouldn't want
IN GM Gonad to track down the whole NorCal Chesspoliburo in one meeting spot.
Old June 19th 04, 03:16 AM
Fifiela

Wow! Me and 20,000,000 others.

Richard Peterson