Old June 18th 04, 06:52 AM
DsprenkleFM

Default Can I try?

Normally I just lurk here but this one piqued my interest, expecially since I
have a real title and this guy doesn't.

Seems there have been 3-4 guesses on who the fake GMGorantomic (you know, the
guy with the caps) is, from the same guy as the one who does Turton, a
chessplayer that evidently someone knows in Hackensack, to Nick's suggestion
that a Hanke alter-ego is at work.

I have quite a different theory. Hey, I can play Sherlock just as well as the
next guy (although I more often remind myself of the time Watson tried to
emulate Sherlock and got everything wrong).

Matt Nemmers. Think it over.

Matt has grown phenomenally in my opinion (intellectually, that is, not
corpulence) in the years since he started posting here. I have to say that his
"net nanny" post was as funny as anything as Tim posted in his early days here,
before he became overburdened with USCF politics. And that is it. Tim is often
as dyspetic as he makes me out to be these days. It makes you somewhat
humorless as well.

Matt shows Goran no mercy. I realize often his posts are terse, but for Goran
he often holds nothing back. Also, Matt is very skilled in webmaster and
Internet skills.

As the great John Candy said in "Harry Crumb": "It's only a theory." And I am
back to lurking. You guys have fun.

Old June 18th 04, 07:03 AM
DsprenkleFM

Sorry! Then back to lurking.

One mistake- I meant to put quotes around the last two sentences of the sith
paragraph, as Tim Hake said that about someone else.
Old June 18th 04, 01:54 PM
Matt Nemmers

"DsprenkleFM" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, but I'm not him. I never post (and have never posted) under an
alias except for my Google groups handle "Quad City Chess," but even then I
sign my own name.

My theory: "GMGorantomic" is none other than our resident historian, Neil
Brennen of Pennsylvania.

Regards,

Matt

Old June 18th 04, 06:37 PM
Goran Tomic

"Tim Hanke"

OrgName: Tier1Net, inc.
OrgID: TR1T
Address: 146 Lowell Street
City: Wakefield
StateProv: MA
PostalCode: 01880
Country: US

Old June 18th 04, 08:26 PM
Goran Tomic

Greg Kennedy ('NoMoreChess') or Georg Krennadi, an Armenian immigrant, or
"Chess MorOn" or "NoMoreChess" wrote in
message ...

I still working on this one. No match at USCF ratings website. Maybe

last
name is clue to how he plays chess?

I'm glad to hear that "Chess MorOn" is in action again. Your changed your
name Why? Did you change your religion? I don't believe in people who change
their religion, and I suspect that you are one of them. The next step is to
change the gender. Am I right?

Goran Tomic

Old June 19th 04, 03:10 AM
Fifiela

The next step is to change the gender.

How many choices are available?
Old June 19th 04, 06:08 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Great grandmaster Goran Tomic confused: "Greg Kennedy" is famous master,
while "George Kennedy" is even more famous actor: him star in many Hollywood
movies.

Sorry for to correct you, great one. I know it better to not speak to
grandmaster, unless also great player. I play at chess21 and get 1800 rating!
But have trouble when winning and time run out because not know exact time
control. :-( Prefer the incrementals.

Suggest grandmaster Tomic play grandmaster Fernandez at chess21, for money.
I come and watch (no kibbitz).

PS: No change sex or species!. Change religion okay, maybe. Only for frog,
okay to change sex. Why you talk about sex on chess newsgroup? Funny, weird
grandmaster!

Old June 19th 04, 07:56 AM
Goran Tomic

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message

PS: No change sex or species!. Change religion okay, maybe. Only for

frog,
okay to change sex. Why you talk about sex on chess newsgroup? Funny,

weird
grandmaster!

What's your religion? You didn't answer me. If you changed your religion,
you could change everything. Are you friend of Ken Albin ("Wrong sex wrong
species")?

Regards,
Goran Tomic