Old June 19th 04, 05:26 AM
Matt Nemmers

Default Pray for me....

I'm gonna need some devine intervention to do well at the 2004 Interservice
Chess Championships being held at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS starting at 0800
this Sunday, 20 June 2004, so say one to Whomever for me. I'm leaving at
0810 tomorrow morning.

The Army, Navy, Air Force & Marines will be battling it out over the
chessboard all next week and hopefully I'll be able to get some updates on a
website shortly. Until then, you can check out last years stats at
http://qcchess.home.mchsi.com.

Good luck to everyone participating, but.......go Navy!

Regards,

Matt

Old June 19th 04, 06:09 AM
John Fernandez

good luck you

John Fernandez
Old June 19th 04, 09:52 AM
Ray Gordon

I'm gonna need some devine intervention to do well at the 2004
Interservice
Chess Championships being held at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS starting at

0800
this Sunday, 20 June 2004, so say one to Whomever for me. I'm leaving at
0810 tomorrow morning.

The Army, Navy, Air Force & Marines will be battling it out over the
chessboard all next week

Wonder if a certain former armed forces champion remembers the results of
his attempting to give me odds of 5-2 at the World Open one year were.

Old June 19th 04, 10:02 AM
Goran Tomic

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
I'm gonna need some devine intervention to do well at the 2004

Interservice
Chess Championships being held at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS starting at

0800
this Sunday, 20 June 2004, so say one to Whomever for me. I'm leaving at
0810 tomorrow morning.

The Army, Navy, Air Force & Marines will be battling it out over the
chessboard all next week and hopefully I'll be able to get some updates on

website shortly. Until then, you can check out last years stats at
http://qcchess.home.mchsi.com.

Good luck to everyone participating, but.......go Navy!

Regards,

Matt

Best wishes and good playing on the Chess Championship.

Goran Tomic

Old June 19th 04, 11:32 AM
GrantPerks

Good luck to everyone participating, but.......go Navy!

Regards,

Matt

I put my money on Air Force. Former US Cadet (16) Champion, Mark Geist is
serving his first year of enlistment.

Grant Perks