Old June 19th 04, 05:48 AM
Ray Gordon

Default FIDE Debacle: Why should I fight for jews who won't fight for themselves?

So if the reason that FIDE agreed to hold the world team title in Libya is
that they put up the prize money, why don't the wealthy jews of the world
DOUBLE or TRIPLE it and hold a competing tournament the same weekend?

I don't mind fighting injustice, but the alleged victims of it who whine
need to lead the battle.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 19th 04, 03:25 PM
Rusty

Sounds like the Bobby Fischer mental health plan has been put into action.

--
Rusty
The preceeding message reflects my beliefs and opinions. Veracity of