Old June 20th 04, 03:25 PM
Neil Brennen

Default More adventures of the Serbian ISP Hunter

More of the fascinating correspondence of the Great Serbian ISP Hunter Moron
Tomic:

Gentlemen and Neil Brennen,

Here are the "contra arguments" against Steven B. Dowd's (SBD) comment in
Brennen's mail.

The following was posted by Tim Hanke:

The first post:
-----------
More than one person has already told you who "GMGoRanTOMIC" really is. But
you can keep on playing Internet detective if you please.
Tim Hanke
-----------
The second post:
---------------
Everyone knows 'GMGoRanTOMIC' is Neil Brennen.
Tim Hanke
-----------

By the way, I have other sources of information which confirmed that Neil
Brennen is GM Loyd Turton, Spam Scone and GMGoRanTOMIC

I await a public apology from Niel Brennen.

Goran Tomic

Old June 20th 04, 04:16 PM
Neil Brennen

"Neil Brennen" wrote in message
ink.net...
More of the fascinating correspondence of the Great Serbian ISP Hunter

Moron
Tomic:

I'll keep on posting Moron Tomic's emails as I get them. This latest one
includes the startling revelation that Tomic wrote a modern classic of
literatu ""The GULAG Archipelago", I wrote that book about twenty years
ago."

Mr Martinak,
you read how he named me: "Goran the Moron". Isn't it enough to punish him.
Naturally I will complaint to relevant factors about Niels previous
behavior.
Mr. Brennen cited SBD, but he couldn't be trustful witness, because he lied
on
newsgroup and showed false game which he played against me. I have never
played with him, and I proved that he lied about that. Here is that proof:

On thread: The Pittsburgh Trap, The Pittsburgh Trap, 21, 22. May,
23. May..Steven B. Dowd (nickname SBD) wrote to me

You don't even remember our game in the 1999 Herzegovina
championship,
when I was the visiting master who beat you in round 1 and then went on to
score 12-0? The queen sacrifice was not normally winning, but I knew you

would
mess it up somehow.

Here is it is:

Tomic, G (1700) - Dowd,S (2205) [C28]
Herz nat'l (1), 16.04.1999

He commented false game...If you look at the date you see 16.04.1999.

So he published his game against "Goran Tomic", in
Herzegovina,16.04.1999, during the war (23rd Mart till June 1999 when my
country was bombarded and we all had our duties) when nobody could cross out
or in my country Yugoslavia (now Serbia and Montenegro). Herzegovina is a
part of Bosnia and Herzegovina and not part of my country Serbia and
Montenegro.
So, obviously that, game was not played, and that he published no-played
game.

The second thing:

Doctor Steven B. Dowd wrote:

I still remember those nights with your sister; I am so glad she

understood
what it meant to be far from home. As you recall, I dedicated my victory

her.

PS - Tell Uncle Zinko I will be sending him the "magazines" he wants, but

will have to feed them through a paper shredder first and he must then
reassemble them himself.

These nonsense sexist allusions and imaginary events disqualify Steven B
Dowd
from any discussion or court process.
The whole story which SBD narrated was only his imagination. By the way
anybody knows that Zinko isn't Serbian's name.

And about remarks with mention "The GULAG Archipelago", I wrote that book
about twenty years ago. As you'll read, that's book about another country
and that time was long ago. My complaint is fight for justice in democratic
world. So, I'll continue my fight till the justice will fulfilled.

Goran Tomic

Old June 20th 04, 05:41 PM
Doctor SBD

Default Neil Brennen or Spam Scone or Internet GM Loyd Turton or GMGoRanTOMIC

I complained. We'll see the result.

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Here is the reply:

Take your ball and run home, coward.
Old American saying

PS - Your sleuthing ability is one step below Inspector Closseau.

SBD

[...]

Goran,

Thank you ver much for these informations. This Brennen, he must be stopped.
We deal with him, in same way Glorious Serbian Army dealt with Bosnian women
and children. Afterward, Brennen will not be able to sit down for a month,
so not able to sit at computer and write more lies.

Tim Hanke,
one of "the top members of USCF"

Old June 20th 04, 05:59 PM
Doctor SBD

I suggest a plum brandy enema. I hear Goran takes one every morning, and look
at how it has improved his disposition.

SBD
Old June 20th 04, 08:23 PM
Doctor SBD

I've seen the result. The PSCF President rejected your demands, and the USCF
did as well. So much for the activity of Goran the Moron.

As did a major US university. BTW, Goran, you promised us the identity of the
Masked Bishop and his "cheefs" a week ago. Could it be all hot air from a man
with a fractured ego?

SBD
Old June 20th 04, 10:34 PM
Neil Brennen

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
I've seen the result. The PSCF President rejected your demands, and the

USCF
did as well. So much for the activity of Goran the Moron.

As did a major US university. BTW, Goran, you promised us the identity of

the
Masked Bishop and his "cheefs" a week ago. Could it be all hot air from a

man
with a fractured ego?

SBD

Don't expect an answer. Randy Bauer is still waiting for an apology; Goran
the Moron openly admitted he lied about Bauer to get TMB to post.

So Steve, what did you send the magazines to Uncle Zirko?

Old June 24th 04, 02:16 AM
StanB

One thing to be sure, Gonad Ptomaine is full of ****.