Old June 20th 04, 08:13 PM
Goran Tomic

Default Pleasant discussion with Neil Brennen, Tim Hanke, Doctor SBD and Tom Martinak

Hi all,
I wonder if these people (who use ugly words, insults) represent Wisdom of
the West or they represent only himself?
First, I would say that Dowd's family is very honorable and polite. I really
don't understand why he constantly attack me and my country. Here is
something for all of you:

For Steven B. Dowd:

It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.
- Errol Flynn

What you give you get, ten times over.
Yoruba Proverb

Here are two proverbs for Niel:

Young pigs grunt as as old pigs grunted before them.
Danish Proverb

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
Chinese Proverb

Here are two for you Martinak:

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is
sure.
- Mark Twain

Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
-- Cato the Elder

At last, here are two for you, Tim:

You may fool all the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the
people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
-Abraham Lincoln

Never trust the man who tells you all his troubles but keeps from you all
his joys.
Jewish Proverb

So, this discussion was very pleasant.

Best wishes to gentlemen,
Goran Tomic

(That was private discussion; I was joking with them all the time but
obviously they considered it at the end of discussion)

Old June 20th 04, 08:19 PM
Doctor SBD

First, I would say that Dowd's family is very honorable and polite

The fact that my grieving mother, whom you found through my father's death
announcement, and then hassled a grieving widow on the phone shows your lack of
class.

Her patient dealing with you shows yes, she is honorable and polite.

However, I recomment you do not repeat that experiment.

SBD
Old June 20th 04, 08:25 PM
Neil Brennen

"Goran Tomic" wrote in message
[...]

I think Martinak's comment that your emails caused him to take aspirins, not
action, summed up the feelings of all concerned.

Your letter-writing campaign to PSCF was a failure; your emails to USCF were
laughed at; your "informations" about the identity of various posters are as
broken as your English, and you have been possibly the most ridiculed poster
in RGCP history. That about sums it up.

Old June 26th 04, 12:50 AM
StanB

"Neil Brennen" wrote in message
ink.net...

I think Martinak's comment that your emails caused him to take aspirins,

not
action, summed up the feelings of all concerned.

Nevertheless, as a measure of good faith, we may ask you to masquerade as
the naked guy for the balance of the summer. See you at the WO.

Old June 26th 04, 12:58 AM
Neil Brennen

"StanB" wrote in message

"Neil Brennen" wrote in message
ink.net...

I think Martinak's comment that your emails caused him to take aspirins,

not
action, summed up the feelings of all concerned.

Nevertheless, as a measure of good faith, we may ask you to masquerade as
the naked guy for the balance of the summer. See you at the WO.

Sorry, I won't be there. I have too much writing to do. Please say HI to Sam
Sloan for me.

Neil Brennen
Currently listening to:
Haydn: Symphony #102
Sir Thomas Beecham/Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Old June 26th 04, 05:35 AM
Goran Tomic

"StanB" wrote in message

Nevertheless, as a measure of good faith, we may ask you to masquerade as
the naked guy for the balance of the summer. See you at the WO.

Fools give you reasons, wise men never try.
--Oscar Hammerstein II