Old June 21st 04, 06:22 AM
Goran Tomic

Default A turning point

Here is my new web page http://www.sah.paracin.co.yu/aturningpoint.htm Soon
it will be published at Pakistan Chess Player http://www.pakchess.com/ in
my collumn: Strike a Light

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Old June 21st 04, 06:34 AM
Doctor SBD

Human been?

That was hilarious.

It will be especially hilarious when you publish it for the world to see and
then, once someone finally tells you who GMGorAnTOMIC is, seeing you have to
retract that garbage.

SBD
Old June 21st 04, 08:26 AM
Neil Brennen

"Goran Tomic" wrote in message
Here is my new web page http://www.sah.paracin.co.yu/aturningpoint.htm

Soon
it will be published at Pakistan Chess Player http://www.pakchess.com/ in
my collumn: Strike a Light

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Amazing. Goran the Moron STILL hasn't accepted DR. SBD's confessions about
"GMGoRanTOMIC". Nor does he understand that PSCF and USCF have rejected his
complaints as ridiculous garbage. And he still hasn't presented a scrap of
evidence for ANY of his claims about the anonymous posters, aside from his
manic ISP tracking.

Old June 22nd 04, 12:34 AM
Internet GM Loyd Turton

"Goran Tomic" wrote in message ...
Here is my new web page http://www.sah.paracin.co.yu/aturningpoint.htm Soon
it will be published at Pakistan Chess Player http://www.pakchess.com/ in
my collumn: Strike a Light

Regards,
Goran Tomic

"But if they draw the conclusion that he blamed both PSCF and USCF,
they will expel him. If happens the last solution, it will be good
omen and maybe the turning point for changing their relations towards
Bobby Fischer.

"Whatever happens it will strike a light on present situation in PSCF
and USCF."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! Goran,
keep them coming. You are the funniest lunatic I have read in years!

Internet GM Loyd Turton

Old June 22nd 04, 06:57 AM
NoMoreChess

..
then, once someone finally tells you who GMGorAnTOMIC is, seeing you have
to retract that garbage.

SBD

I still don't know why he thinks I am Brennan. By the way, Steve, I
thought your "GMGoRanTOMIC" posts were a scream.

Internet GM Loyd Turton

"Steve"? I go to USCF ratings database now -- make list of all players named
"Steve", to notify their chefs. Soon all "Steve"'s be in hot water; lose ISP
accounts; have more time for play chess!

I still don't know why he thinks I am Brennan. By the way, Steve, I
thought your "GMGoRanTOMIC" posts were a scream.

Internet GM Loyd Turton

Aha! Only ONE poster in chess newsgroups has ever used both "retract" and
"hilarious" in same posting, other than anonymouse coward "SBD." That poster
used both words in same posting TWICE, proofing him have habit of connecting
"retraction"with" funny "hilarious."

In Serbia we have old saying: "Him who laughs last, has last laugh."

-- Dr. Watson