Old June 22nd 04, 10:47 PM
Doctor Who

Default Where is Sam Sloan?

I have not read any posts by him in a long time.
I hope that everything is all right with him.
Does anybody have any information?
Old June 22nd 04, 11:10 PM
Michael Dean

I saw a post from him no more that a week or so ago. Fear not.

--
Michael Dean

m...

Old June 23rd 04, 01:30 AM
The Green Bastard from Parts Unknown

It is hard to imagine anything happening to Sam Sloan--not even his
death--that he would not find some way to report on usenet.

Good Health, Mr. Sloan! You are one of usenet's great celebrities!

GBFPU

Old June 23rd 04, 01:32 AM
Bradley K. Sherman

Sam is in zugzwang.

--bks

Old June 23rd 04, 03:55 AM
Vladyslav Kosulin

The last post I've seen from him was this morning.
May be he is too busy fighting for Congress ;-)
Sam, we all wish you all the best!
Vlad

Old June 23rd 04, 04:17 AM
John Fernandez

Sam's running around the Marshall tonight, I guess cuz Kamsky's here.

John Fernandez
Old June 23rd 04, 04:24 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

John Fernandez wrote:
Sam's running around the Marshall tonight, I guess cuz Kamsky's here.

Probably upset that the Chessbase website scooped him on the Kamsky
playing in the NY Masters story. You'd think his good friends the Kamskys
would have given him a heads-up.

Any Sloan for Congress pins or bumper-stickers being passed out? Those'd
be great collectors items.

Old June 23rd 04, 04:38 AM
John Fernandez

Probably upset that the Chessbase website scooped him on the Kamsky
playing in the NY Masters story. You'd think his good friends the Kamskys
would have given him a heads-up.

Actually, I'd like to think the New York Masters ourselves scooped everyone.

John Fernandez
Old June 23rd 04, 05:11 AM
Neil Brennen

"John Fernandez" wrote in message
Sam's running around the Marshall tonight...

I hope you have plenty of Lysol on hand.

--
So let us not praise Sam Sloan. He has already covered himself in disgrace;
let us bury him in obloquy.