Old June 23rd 04, 04:55 PM
Goran Tomic

Default Where are spam's senders disapeared?

Did you noticed that some spam's senders disappeared? It's very interesting,
isn't it? GM Turton...Where are they? I would like that they are in good
health still.

Old June 23rd 04, 07:13 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Goran Tomic says...

Did you noticed that some spam's senders disappeared? It's very interesting,
isn't it? GM Turton...Where are they? I would like that they are in good
health still.

What's so interesting? Anonymice come and go regularly.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old June 23rd 04, 07:49 PM
Goran Tomic

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message
In article , Goran Tomic says...

Did you noticed that some spam's senders disappeared? It's very

interesting,
isn't it? GM Turton...Where are they? I would like that they are in good
health still.

What's so interesting? Anonymice come and go regularly.

Kevin L. Bachler

No, something was wrong with them. Check it.

Goran Tomic

Old June 23rd 04, 08:20 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Goran Tomic says...

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message
In article , Goran Tomic says...

Did you noticed that some spam's senders disappeared? It's very

interesting,
isn't it? GM Turton...Where are they? I would like that they are in good
health still.

What's so interesting? Anonymice come and go regularly.

Kevin L. Bachler

No, something was wrong with them. Check it.

Goran Tomic

How does one check something that doesn't exist?

Kevin L. Bachler

Old June 23rd 04, 08:57 PM
Doctor SBD

How does one check something that doesn't exist?

Kevin L. Bachler

Facts and details are not relevant to the mind of Goran.

Evidently plum brandy has addled his mind.....

SBD

Old June 24th 04, 12:29 AM
Internet GM Loyd Turton

"Goran Tomic" wrote in message ...
Did you noticed that some spam's senders disappeared? It's very interesting,
isn't it? GM Turton...Where are they? I would like that they are in good
health still.

Phony "GM" Tomic,

My health is very well, thank you. Have you contacted my cheefs? I
didn't notice.

I've been quiet the past few days because you haven't been as stupid
as usual.

So, who am I? Bill Brock, Ken Albin, and Kevin Bachler have all said
they are me. Will the REAL Loyd Turton please stand up?

Ken L. Brockler
Old June 24th 04, 02:59 PM
John A Swartz

Internet GM Loyd Turton 1
Internet GM Goran Tomic 0

Old June 24th 04, 03:27 PM
Doctor SBD

Internet GM Loyd Turton 1
Internet GM Goran Tomic 0

In this round only. By my count, Turton is leading Goran about 5-0, which in
chess would be resignable.

What is even worse is that Goran is losing to himself. GM GorAn TOMIC has Goran
down about 10-zip.

SBD
Old June 24th 04, 09:00 PM
Goran Tomic

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message
In article , Goran Tomic says...

How does one check something that doesn't exist?

Kevin L. Bachler

They exist, but something happened with them. You can perceived that some of
them were disappeared for ever. Only two spam senders, but with more
nicknames, rested: Neil Brennen ( Spam Scone, Loyd Turton, Clown from
Atlanta etc) and Tim Ha-Ha-Hanke ("Scriboman", "Dr Alekhine", "Vice
president with hole in the pocket" etc...). Somebody would ask: Why do you
bore them constantly? My answer is very simply: I try to exhaust them. They
have to write and write and write again. So, they will not have time to make
other damage. Mr Clown (Brennen) will not write "historic articles" about
anonymous players. Why Mr Ha-Ha-Hanke? Mr. Tim Ha -Ha-Hanke will not have
time to fumble with money. I think that's enough. You'll have money and real
chess history (not Brennen's old wave tales).

Old June 24th 04, 10:22 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Goran Tomic says...

"Kevin L. Bachler" wrote in message
In article , Goran Tomic says...

How does one check something that doesn't exist?

Kevin L. Bachler

They exist, but something happened with them.

As I said, how do you check something that doesn't exist?

You can perceived that some of
them were disappeared for ever.

As I said, how do you check something that doesn't exist?

Only two spam senders, but with more
nicknames, rested: Neil Brennen ( Spam Scone, Loyd Turton, Clown from
Atlanta etc)

How did you conclude that Neil Brennen is all of these people?

and Tim Ha-Ha-Hanke ("Scriboman", "Dr Alekhine", "Vice
president with hole in the pocket" etc...).

How did you conclude that Tim Hanke is all of these people?

Somebody would ask: Why do you
bore them constantly? My answer is very simply: I try to exhaust them.

Do you also try to stop the wind by ****ing into it?

SNIP of ridiculous comments.

Kevin L. Bachler