Old June 24th 04, 03:18 AM
HAASpittle

Default NFL

Just think.. NFL training camps open in about one month and then I will
have e-places to go other than this dreadfully boring rgcp.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping Mike Vick can go uninjured through
the whole season and take m' Falcons to the playoffs.

Old Haasie
Old June 28th 04, 02:17 AM
StanB

"HAASpittle" wrote in message

Just think.. NFL training camps open in about one month and then I

will
have e-places to go other than this dreadfully boring rgcp.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping Mike Vick can go uninjured

through
the whole season and take m' Falcons to the playoffs.

The Iggles will eat him for lunch.

Old June 29th 04, 01:33 AM
Liam Too

Just think.. NFL training camps open in about one month
and then I will have e-places to go other than this dreadfully
boring rgcp. I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping Mike Vick
can go uninjured through the whole season and take m' Falcons
to the playoffs.--Haasie

The Iggles will eat him for lunch.--StanB

The Cheefs will pluck them Iggles' feathers.

Lance

Old June 29th 04, 01:51 AM
Doctor SBD

The Cheefs will pluck them Iggles' feathers.

Lance

I hear Goran plans to call the Cheefs.

SBD
Old June 29th 04, 03:02 AM
Liam Too

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
The Cheefs will pluck them Iggles' feathers. Lance

I hear Goran plans to call the Cheefs.-- SBD

Sure, our RB Priest Holmes needs someboby better to play chess with. I can't
beat him.

Lance

Old June 29th 04, 05:27 AM
ASCACHESS

The Iggles will eat him for lunch.--StanB

The Cheefs will pluck them Iggles' feathers.

Aren't them Iggles sort of like second rate Buffalo Bills?
Three straight losses in the conference championship vs three straight losses
in the Super Bowl? Or did Buffalo lose four in a row in the Super Bowl.

Old June 29th 04, 01:39 PM
Liam Too

"ASCACHESS" wrote in message

The Iggles will eat him for lunch.--StanB

The Cheefs will pluck them Iggles' feathers.

Aren't them Iggles sort of like second rate Buffalo Bills?
Three straight losses in the conference championship vs three straight
losses
in the Super Bowl? Or did Buffalo lose four in a row in the Super Bowl.

The Bills had more heartbreak in the Super Bowl. Them Buffalos shoulda have
wings!

Old June 29th 04, 03:34 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

Default Packers Trade for Randy Moss!!

In a stunning move, the Green Bay Packers have traded next year's round 2 draft
pick to Minnesota for Randy Moss. Said a Packer's representative "We wanted to
round out our offense. This gives us a Couch, a Davenport, and a La-z-Boy"

Kevin L. Bachler