Old June 26th 04, 06:16 PM
DewCheatHowe

Default To Newsgroup participants

I represent the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. We are in the process of
filing an international class action suit against a member of this group
maintaining a website filled with fictitious interviews, plagiarized articles,
and links to various important individuals in the chess community.

We are forced to take this action, begun by a transplanted International Master
from his own country, as he refuses to take his link off his site, despite
repeated requests to do so (in his own words, he would be "embarrassed to be
associated with such a person."). Several other International players have said
that this individual has concocted interviews, or taken a few words sent to him
through e-mail, and blown it up into an "interview." Some of the true writers
of articles on this site, signed by the webmaster, are wanting compensation for
the use of their work.

I do not wish to name this individual yet, but have been told that many of you
will know who I am talking about and may be able to provide collaborative
evidence. If you do (sent to this address), compensation will be considered.

Sincerely, John Dewey
Old June 26th 04, 06:24 PM
Bugsy

****off Dewey !! Y'ah ambulance chaser RAT !!

Old June 27th 04, 02:50 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Stoopid "lawyers" forget to include address, after saying send info to it.

Agree with GM Tomic that most likely culprit is same old spammers, some of
which he listed, but not this part:

Here are the proofs:

Too many idiots use the AOL "service" for to assume that all irritants here
using AOL are same poster, under different disguises.

Every animal knows more than you do.
Native American Proverb (Nez Perce)

Best regards,
Goran Tomic

Biology professor Goran Tomic know better than that: human bean *is* animal,
but know less than others because not as smart. Development of
anti=biotics and technerogical superiority of humans lead to ability for
dumb/slow/weak humans to survive, slow down/couteract process of nature
selection, give other species big advantage. Wild wolf have bite twice as
strong as domesticated dog, pound over pound. Human beans even worse off than
dog, because of technerogical superiority!
Scientifical fact.

"Bugsy" might be Troll Repa or Mark Trollsby reincarcerated....

Old June 27th 04, 04:35 AM
Doctor SBD

"Bugsy" might be Troll Repa or Mark Trollsby reincarcerated....

Goran had them put back in jail again?

Boy he threatened that with me about a month ago - guess that boy, he be
serious!

SBD
Old June 27th 04, 04:38 PM
Ken Albin

Default For Sale : Authentic Goran Photos!

$12.50 - Photo of Goran playing Bobby Fischer

$15.00 - Photo of Goran in shorts showing naughty knees

$16.00 - Photo of Goran in SS uniform. Very spiffy!

$18.00 - Photo of Goran in straitjacket singing "They're Going To Take Me
Away, Ha-Ha."

$20.00 - Photo of Goran at big computer tracking ISPs.

All photos certified in writing by Moe of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, Assoc.
Add an extra $3.00 for authentic Goran signature and $5.00 for Bobby
Fischer's signature.

Soon to be offered : A limited edition CD - "Goran Sings Old Serbian Love
Songs".

Ken Albin

Old June 27th 04, 08:32 PM
Internet GM Loyd Turton

"Ken Albin" wrote in message news:[email protected]
$12.50 - Photo of Goran playing Bobby Fischer

$15.00 - Photo of Goran in shorts showing naughty knees

$16.00 - Photo of Goran in SS uniform. Very spiffy!

$18.00 - Photo of Goran in straitjacket singing "They're Going To Take Me
Away, Ha-Ha."

$20.00 - Photo of Goran at big computer tracking ISPs.

$2.98 - Photo of Goran stealing copyrighted material.

$0.02 - Goran's Grandmaster title.

$50.00 - Photo of Goran's sister with Dr. SBD in 1999.

$30.00 - Photo of Dr. SBD playing chess with Goran's Uncle Zinko.

All photos certified in writing by Moe of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, Assoc.
Add an extra $3.00 for authentic Goran signature and $5.00 for Bobby
Fischer's signature.

Soon to be offered : A limited edition CD - "Goran Sings Old Serbian Love
Songs".

I've always wanted to know what "Deutchland Uber Alles" sounded like in Serbian.

Internet GM Loyd Turton