Old June 27th 04, 03:59 AM
Internet GM Loyd Turton

Default Fischer-heit 9/11

GM Tomic is the best. Kingston and Brennen couldn't write like this if
they tried.

Internet GM Loyd Turton

Steal A Light (127)
By GM Goran Tomic

Fischer-heit 9/11

There big conspiracy to defame Bobby Fischer. Spam senders on
newsgroup and websites try to jealous him, make him less famous. But
Fischer have me, his big wide shark, to defend him and violate his
confidence by publishing immortal 2 minute games with bad opening.

I make movie about Fischer being jealoused by spam senders. But spam
senders like Ha-Ha-Hanke are not root of conspiracy. Conspiracy go to
top of USA. Bush is behind plot. He new Fischer would speak out
against USA invasion of Iraq, so he publish fake Fischer radio
interview when towers fall. USCF heard phony tape of Fischer praise
9/11, so USCF expell Fischer and let in Brennan spam-sender instead.
Fischer new Sadaam good man to his people. I learn how to treat
Bosnians from Sadaam's treatment of Kurds. So Fischer right again. But
Bush needed Bobby out of way. So he faked tape. And Bobby now cannot
play bad 2 minute games on US Chess Live.

I need help to make movie. I need to hire fat scruffy director to fake
footage for documentary. Please send money to me in Serbia. I send you
printouts of all Fischer emails I sworn never show anyone. You can
trust me with your money. Send money now! Remember 9/11 and help Booby
Fischer!