Old June 27th 04, 04:34 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Bobby Fischer is the greatest and he is playing today

..
It sounds more like God, but I doubt he would play on ICC.

Everyone knows that God only plays on FICS.

I heard that Bobby plays there too, but that might be just a rumor.

By strange coincidence, these two (God and Fischer) are never logged on at
the same time. And while some may conclude that God is (rightly?) afraid of
Fischer, I think the opposite is true, for Fischer can't stand drawing, even as
Black, and his odds of pulling off another 6-0 like he did against Larsen, are
nonexistent. In short, Bobby has met his match, and he knows that even Libya
cannot come up with the outrageous prize money demanded by God for a match
where he/she must win by *two points* in order to claim the title from the
undefeated world chess champion.