Old June 27th 04, 07:06 AM
Goran Tomic

Default Doctor Steven B. Dowd -Internet Liar and Swindler

Hi all,
I'm sorry in following somewhat brief analyze. Steven B. Dowd or Doctor SBD
or SerbTalentInc, uses several nicknames" ,
"DewCheatHowe" etc. The last nickname DewCheatHowe is
his new nickname (I revealed it, on two ways, the one is becuse he posted
several nonsens posts in my guest book, and I found the author-Steven B
Dowd). Te quality of the posts he wrote under these nicknames is very low
and obviously purpose is to troll. So,
maybe he would be named Steven Dowd Super-Liar the Troll?

If somebody uses several nicknames, uses lies, again and again and numerous
times (I proved that he published no
played game and he published no played event in which he was in sexual
perverted sexual role in some imaginary event in Hercegovina) everybody can
ask himself: Does Doctor Steven B. Dowd represent all doctors in your
country or he is rather exception. If he is mere represent of doctors, it is
blame for all. Not only for doctors. It's blame for country.
The conclusion that all the doctors are swindlers obviously is not true.
But how that liar
became doctor and wrote many articles in radiology? I hope that Mr Steven
wouldn't be offended, but I doubt that that title he gain on honest way.
Maybe family helped him in gain that diploma?!. In some parts of world you
can
buy diploma?! I wouldn't comment if is his diploma is pseudo, but I believe
that all (or almost all) of his scientist articles are taken (or maybe
stolen or "lent") of real
scientists. So, maybe he edified to swindle in his profession, and after
that
he try to swindle and cheat and troll on this chess newsgroup. But,
obviously, the members of these newsgroup are revealed who is Mr. Dowd (or
if he allow, Steven the Liar or Dowd the Liar, as hwe was named previously).
In my opinion, if Mr. Dowd doesn't shame because he wrote under nickname
DewCheatHow etc. he is capable on all cheats and lies, like false chess
historian Mr Neil Brennen.
So, the conclusion could be that Mr. Steven B. Dowd, is notorious liar, some
new category "internet liar and swindler" if he allow such words, because he
constantly try to swindle this newsgroup with fictive "new members" and "new
problems". He is obviousy blame for his family. I supopose that everybody
shame of him.
I shame of him on this newsgroup. If somebody read his posts under those
nicknames, he would
very astonished. How such Steven Dowd the Liar makes damages on all fields
he appeared?! In family, on University,
in chess, or general, in country? I wouldn't mntion many honest readers and
writers on that list in this post.
The second possibility, is that Mr. Dowd, because his working in Radiology,
suffered some brain gene mutation, and that he was better in his youth, but
after brain gene's mutation, he lost his reason. If that's the case, I
apologize him and forgive him all of his lies (in past and future). I would
cite one more time saying:
Every invalid is a doctor.
Irish Proverb

So, I'll repeat one more time: On this newsgroup there are some swindlers
and trolls (Neil, Steven and Tim) who write under fake nicknames and
everybody would ignore theirs posts, because they are not sincere and they
are not true. Their purpose is to troll and to sheer out of real chess
themes. If some "new member" write something on this newsgroup, everybody
can write to me privately to check if that "new member" is in fact "old
member", our will known swindlers, somebody of these liars.

Goran Tomic

Old June 27th 04, 10:17 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Great IGM Goran Tomic,

Maybe you missed some "jokes" here, because of language-barrier? One
favorite type "joke" (you may not find so funny) is to "spoof" other posters,
by mimicking (or copying their style).

For example: GM Loyd Turton is "spoof" of GM Goran Tomic (or at least of
"internet grandmaster" title): he insults other posters for being weak
chessplayers, just like Goran Tomic! (Maybe weak players no find this funny,
eh?)

So, I'll repeat one more time: On this newsgroup there are some swindlers
and trolls (Neil, Steven and Tim) who write under fake nicknames and
everybody would ignore theirs posts, because they are not sincere and they
are not true. Their purpose is to troll and to sheer out of real chess
themes. If some "new member" write something on this newsgroup, everybody
can write to me privately to check if that "new member" is in fact "old
member", our will known swindlers, somebody of these liars.

Things are not so simple. For example, AOL has millions of members, and you
cannot simply assume that all posters you don't like who use AOL to post here
are one and the same person.
Some of these guys got an alternate ID from Yahoo.com, for example, yet may
use AOL -- or not -- to access the internet.
You can *guess* that several posters you don't like are one person, but you
cannot know for certain unless one of them dies, and is no longer able to post
under any of his multiple identities, which will then mysteriously "die" with
them.

FYI: I am not any of the "funny guys" you hunt: GM Loyd Turton, GM
GoRanTOMIC, Dr. SBD, Clown from Atlanta, Dr. Stephen B. Dowd, etc.

I "spoof" GM Goran Tomic (and *many* others) under my own name (nomorechess).
I will *never* forgive my parents' cruelty in naming me that....

Old June 27th 04, 01:07 PM
The Masked Bishop

Their purpose is to troll and to sheer out of real chess
themes.

No, the purpose is rapidly mutating into a single focus: to make your
miserable existence even more miserable, since you continue to haunt the
Usenet with your worthless posts.

By the way, I found out that "Goran" is Serbian for "loser." How
appropriate.

TMB

Old June 27th 04, 01:54 PM
Doctor SBD

The second possibility, is that Mr. Dowd, because his working in Radiology,
suffered some brain gene mutation, and that he was better in his youth, but
after brain gene's mutation, he lost his reason

Dowd and Tilson's book on Radiobiology would refute this theory.

Of course, maybe I wrote it under the influence of that brain gene mutation.

This guy teaches biology? And we worry about *our* educational system?

This whole post was a Goran classic.

SBD
Old June 27th 04, 02:08 PM
Doctor SBD

! I wouldn't comment if is his diploma is pseudo, but I believe
that all (or almost all) of his scientist articles are taken (or maybe
stolen or "lent") of real
scientists. So, maybe he edified to swindle in his profession, and after

Thanks Goran, for fondly reminding me of the years when I was at the community
college, but knew I wanted bigger and better things, and sitting at that damn
typewriter (yes, it was that long ago) typing out my own articles, with no
help, late at night.

One of my specialities is academic plagiarism, which is one reason I have this
burning interest in you (don't take it sexually, like you seem to most of my
posts), with all the chess articles you have - um- "edified" (Goranisms are
better than Bunkerisms), I find you a fascinating case.

Maybe someday someone will write a book on the swindlers of chess - the
Vaughans and such - I bet your name will echo in it when I am long relegated to
a footnote.

SBD

Old June 27th 04, 02:11 PM
Neil Brennen

Default Doctor Steven B. Dowd - Author and Educator

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
The second possibility, is that Mr. Dowd, because his working in

Radiology,
suffered some brain gene mutation, and that he was better in his youth,

but
after brain gene's mutation, he lost his reason

Dowd and Tilson's book on Radiobiology would refute this theory.

Practical Radiation Protection & Applied Radiobiology
Steven B. Dowd , Elwin R. Tilson , Andrew Allen

Published by W B Saunders (April 1999)
ISBN 0721675239

Price $38.95

Old June 27th 04, 02:16 PM
Doctor SBD

I guess I achieved my own little Bill Brock, and had a thread named after me.

I was thinking about that "brain gene" mutation thing, Goran, and I think you
are on to something, ala Spiderman or the incredible Hulk.

When I was 21 I was rated 2040.

Now I am 48 and rated 2192. I didnt hit the 2100s till my late 40s.

As you noted once, Levitt proved that IQ and intelligence are directly
correllated (ow, did I really say that?).

So I am smarter now than when I was young.

SBD, who is now going to go stick his head under the x-ray tube for awhile
Old June 27th 04, 03:29 PM
Neil Brennen

Default Doctor Steven B. Dowd - And Proud of It!

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
I guess I achieved my own little Bill Brock, and had a thread named after

me.

Don't let it go to your head. It's expected on RGCP that sooner or later you
get flamed like that. I've lost count of the number of times trolls like the
Cornish Hen and Sam Sloan have put my name in thread titles.

Neil Brennen
Currently listening to:
Purcell: Dido and Aeneas
Bradley Brookshire/I Musici Di San Cassiano

Old June 27th 04, 08:39 PM
Internet GM Loyd Turton

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message ...
Their purpose is to troll and to sheer out of real chess

themes.

No, the purpose is rapidly mutating into a single focus: to make your
miserable existence even more miserable, since you continue to haunt the
Usenet with your worthless posts.

By the way, I found out that "Goran" is Serbian for "loser." How
appropriate.

TMB

Brother Bishop - long time no see. Join with me in discussing GM
Tomic. Don't be shy about sticking a fork in him - he's done.

Internet GM Loyd Turton
Old June 27th 04, 10:34 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Goran Tomic says...

Hi all,
I'm sorry in following somewhat brief analyze. Steven B. Dowd or Doctor SBD
or SerbTalentInc, uses several nicknames" ,
"DewCheatHowe" etc.

You claim he uses several nicknames, list 2, and offer no proof of either.
Seems like a scam to me.

Kevin L. Bachler