Old June 28th 04, 07:19 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Nakamura SUCKS in the opening

Adams proved it, as did the other guy who played the French against him and
got a +2.07 position against him.

He needs to study the opening a lot more. The steady diet of garbage
openings American players served up took their toll on him when he hit the
big time.

Hopefully he'll learn and expand his repertoire before the next cycle.

--
"I ain't gonna play Sun City" and the world's best chessplayers should not
play Libya, which banned the Israeli players from competing. Shame on the

Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 28th 04, 08:31 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
SNIP

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

MN

Old June 28th 04, 08:44 PM
Doctor SBD

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

MN

Matt, he is just a self-aggrandizing fish who has made claims in the past that
he was playing in the U2000 section of the WO as prep to challenge for the
world championship, and now with a whopping 1700 on ICC, has made the same
claim again just because he had a 2000 on the ropes on ICC (big whoop!), but
alas, as he noted, America will have to do without him as he doesnt have the
time. I would add another "t" word - talent.

SBD
Old June 28th 04, 10:14 PM
Ray Gordon

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

Old June 28th 04, 10:26 PM
KJ2350

Matt, he is just a self-aggrandizing fish who has made claims in the past
that
he was playing in the U2000 section of the WO as prep to challenge for the
world championship, and now with a whopping 1700 on ICC, has made the same
claim again just because he had a 2000 on the ropes on ICC (big whoop!), but
alas, as he noted, America will have to do without him as he doesnt have the
time. I would add another "t" word - talent.

SBD

Among the many things poor Ray cannot grasp is that many people use Internet
blitz either to relax or to try out openings that are not part of their usual
repetoire. So while to Ray, every game is a reaffirmation of his incredible
talent (which, but for fickle fate, would have led him to the game's highest
pinnacles), to his Internet opponent, it's just a way of passing time against
another 1700 fish.

KJ

Old June 29th 04, 12:27 AM
Ray Gordon

Among the many things poor Ray cannot grasp is that many people use
Internet
blitz either to relax or to try out openings that are not part of their

usual
repetoire.

Did FISCHER ever "relax?" No. He played EVERY game the same way, no matter
the venue. Even if what you say is true, it's a negative. Of course, I'd
be just as "relaxed."

This also was an online "tournament" game, not a recreational one (how do
you think I drew Naka in the first round?).

I'd be happy to play Naka anytime he wants with the provision that I can
hand the position over to Kamsky anytime after move 12.

So while to Ray, every game is a reaffirmation of his incredible
talent (which, but for fickle fate, would have led him to the game's

highest
pinnacles),

What fate? I didn't want to become a chess pro. Doesn't mean I *couldn't*
have become one.

to his Internet opponent, it's just a way of passing time against
another 1700 fish.

Yeah, I'm sure he just LOVES seeing a 1700 get an equal or *slightly
superior* position all the way into the middlegame against him.

So what was his excuse for blowing two openings as white in the WCC?

The kid plays garbage openings. It's THAT simple!

He is amazingly talented after the opening, that's for sure, but he's got a
glaring weakness in his game. The weakness is a good sign really, because
if his opening ever matches the rest of his game, he's likely to become
world champ.

Funny how I don't do as well in the opening against booked-up 2400s as I did
against him.

Old June 29th 04, 01:05 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Ooooooooh. Openings, huh? There's an 1100 player at my club that knows MCO
inside and out and look where opening knowledge has gotten him. I suspect
you're probably rowing the same boat.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

It doesn't take a genius to play on with a GM for 21 moves if you know the
book. A better question would be: How'd the endgame go? And more
importantly, did you win? (Somehow I doubt it.)

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is

this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

Never seen you before, Ray, so I can't really say. Though I will tell you
that the reason I would insult someone is if they're being complete idiots.
You seem to fit that description rather nicely.

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

I have that affect on a lot of women.

MN

Old June 29th 04, 01:08 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
news SNIP

I'd be happy to play Naka anytime he wants with the provision that I can
hand the position over to Kamsky anytime after move 12.

SNIP

ROFLMFAO!!!

I'll be happy to kick Mike Tyson's ass with the provision that I can hand
over the fight to Buster Douglas once I'm finished talking ****.

MN

Old June 29th 04, 01:13 AM
Neil Brennen

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:%[email protected]_s52...
*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

I have that affect on a lot of women.

MN

That explains the fondness Phil Innes feels for you.

Old June 29th 04, 01:14 AM
Neil Brennen

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s53...
"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
news SNIP

I'd be happy to play Naka anytime he wants with the provision that I can
hand the position over to Kamsky anytime after move 12.

SNIP

ROFLMFAO!!!

I'll be happy to kick Mike Tyson's ass with the provision that I can hand
over the fight to Buster Douglas once I'm finished talking ****.

MN

Matt, where is Loyd Turton when we need him? Gordo is out-Goranning Goran!