Old July 3rd 04, 03:15 AM
HAASpittle

Default Mike Valvo

Whatever became of Mike Valvo?

RSHaas
Old July 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Matt Nemmers

"HAASpittle" wrote in message
Whatever became of Mike Valvo?

RSHaas

Went into business with his cousin Eddie Vulva and created the female
reproductive system. Very popular.

Regards,

Matt

Old July 3rd 04, 08:25 AM
Ray Gordon

Whatever became of Mike Valvo?

Last I saw of him was 1989 World Open Blitz, where he split a match with at
least one Expert.

Old July 3rd 04, 02:13 PM
MR RIBBY

Mike lives at least part if not full time here in Minnesota and continues to
play chess at some of our local events. He helped me do some scholastic
coaching in March.

B Ribnick
Old July 6th 04, 05:41 AM
Don C. Aldrich

He is still a very strong player, though his health problems have
limited his otb play.

==Dondo