Old July 4th 04, 04:22 PM
Jerzy

Default Lev Khariton: Kirsan the Eternal

"Aryeh Davidoff" wrote in message
om...

Aryeh Davidoff: Lev Khariton is second to none in castigating
Ilyumzhinov, Kasparov&Co.

Kirsan the Eternal

by Lev Khariton

[...]
At that time, as well as some years later, Kasparov was saying that he
was not going to play for Ilyumzhinov`s dirty
money. It was long before Prague and Libya. Quite
thought-provoking!

As we all know "pecunia non olet". However Kasparov is a rich man already.
And therefore I`m surprised that he has fallen into the hands of Ilyumzhinov
so easily. He did not need his "dirty money" so what was the reason ?

Double regards,
Jerzy

Old July 5th 04, 08:18 PM
bruno de baenst

Maybe he just wants to be worldchampion no matter who the sponsor is.
There are probably lots of players who would give huge ammounts of money
just to get a chance to play for the world title.

"Jerzy" schreef in bericht
"Aryeh Davidoff" wrote in message
om...

Aryeh Davidoff: Lev Khariton is second to none in castigating
Ilyumzhinov, Kasparov&Co.

Kirsan the Eternal

by Lev Khariton

[...]
At that time, as well as some years later, Kasparov was saying that he
was not going to play for Ilyumzhinov`s dirty
money. It was long before Prague and Libya. Quite
thought-provoking!

As we all know "pecunia non olet". However Kasparov is a rich man already.
And therefore I`m surprised that he has fallen into the hands of

Ilyumzhinov
so easily. He did not need his "dirty money" so what was the reason ?

Double regards,
Jerzy

---