PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

  1. Re: blindfold exhibition by Samuel Reshevsky on September 1957
  2. Soltis - Fischer, Manhattan blitz 1971
  3. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale.
  4. Chess Books for Sale
  5. ISCC Tournament
  6. Re: Where was black's last chance to save this?
  7. CM10 Christiansen's Attack Lessons
  8. only 24 hours left - chess book sale
  9. My simul game with V. Akobian
  10. The Bishop Opening database
  11. Internet Scholastic Chess Championship
  12. MCO and centre counter game
  13. Queen's Gambit Declined - Bishing Pole System Attempted
  14. Sicilian 2.a3
  15. Beta Testers wanted!
  16. Re: CL editor needs to get his facts right
  17. Danish Player Cut-Off Queen Heads ??
  18. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  19. Bobby Fischer - Marriage plans aimed at getting visa
  20. Think like a Patzer
  21. -The World Internet Scholastic Chess Championship-
  22. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale: "Test of Time",...etc.
  23. A Ruy Lopez game (C63)
  24. FL State Championship Hurricane Update
  25. Kotov doubly cooked!
  26. Chess derivates and much more !!
  27. Chess Puzzles - Sept 1st
  28. Hurricane Frances + Chess
  29. Informator Combination 68 / 563
  30. beating the KIA
  31. New Website regarding ancient boardgames, rythmomachia and chess !!
  32. Anyone familiar with using Chessbase 7? How do you do this?
  33. stalemate as a loss any better
  34. is this a known/played opening or did I do something "unique"?
  35. chess problems/Puzzles in the periodic
  36. "Chess Kombat" in new "Mortal Kombat"
  37. Chess Newsgroup
  38. Opening Repertoire
  39. Re: king's gambit 2...Bc5
  40. Training by Cheating
  41. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  42. Training by cheating
  43. Sixteen King Moves in a Thirty-Move Game
  44. MY WEBSITE
  45. BOTH BOBBY FISCHER PRISON INTERVIEWS NOW ONLINE
  46. What is the greatest come back game in chess?
  47. Thanks (Re: Why I lost #2 plz help)
  48. The "Quaker Chess Challenge": an online "puzzle" of sorts
  49. Lost with Deep fritz-8 #1
  50. Is my way of practice correct (help)
  51. Is CM 7000's rating for artifical players a joke?
  52. Re: Joe Tamargo is Seriously Ill
  53. Giving up
  54. Chess Player LOTF Reality Show
  55. Wondering about the absence of Sacrifice on the Web
  56. Fischer quotes Tim Hanke
  57. Chessmaster 10th Edition - UBI Soft [3 CDs], Cycling Manager 4, Stoneage Foolympics - Asylum Games,
  58. Advanced chess books (middlegame & tactics & psychology)
  59. XP SP2 is *finally* here on Auto-Windows-Update
  60. The "Fumble Factors" of Great Players
  61. advantage of two bishops: exchange off another knight as well?
  62. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  63. illegal move games
  64. Was America's greatest Chessplayer also the greatest player in history?
  65. Inforchess
  66. Endgame training database?
  67. Old Benoni
  68. disgusting player at the USOPEN (Florida)
  69. What is opening theory?
  70. Rooks and pawns endgame help please
  71. chess variations with pawns
  72. Chess Puzzles - August 15th
  73. Re: Dictionary on Chess Terms - Help Request
  74. 3...f6 Philidor, knight sacs, Queens en prise, and a cute mate
  75. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  76. South FL chess coach for a 6yo?
  77. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  78. Bobby Fischer Sent to Long-Term Detention Center
  79. Chessbase 9 - Anyone Hear of the New Features Yet ??
  80. what kind of thinking makes a good player
  81. How to browse Leonid's Chess Megapage?
  82. computer plays itself
  83. Longest Known Game
  84. Refutation for 1. e4 e5 2. Qh5
  85. Checkmate with Knight and Bishop
  86. How to browse chesstheory.de ?
  87. Re: Dubai Chess City & FIDE Moving There !!
  88. Repertoire for attacking (gambit) in blizt games.
  89. Re: Xenon 2
  90. Giuoco Piano CD-ROM by Reinhold Ripperger
  91. Chess Exam and Training Guide - Tip #6
  92. Web site on Sicilian Dragon?
  93. Re: US Hypocrites: "Polgars had Fischer at their house. So?"
  94. Gibbins-Weidenhagen-Gambit
  95. Chess Life, Solitaire Chess
  96. New Releases of Classic Chess Books - Help Request
  97. Dead in his 40s?
  98. Stalemate with KPPPPPPPP vs. KBRRPPPPPPPP.
  99. King's Gambit analysis
  100. Kramnik = Drawnik ??
  101. Heirloom Chess Sets
  102. 50 move rule
  103. Chess champ Fischer applies for refugee status.
  104. chess - science or art
  105. Openings to get Two Bishops
  106. Chess boring me
  107. Positional analysis requested
  108. forceable mate endgames
  109. Colorado Springs Chess Newsletter
  110. Yahoo game.
  111. Should Black agree with draw ?
  112. Sorta like a windmill, but more like a freight train
  113. WTB wood chess pices for fidelity avant guard 2100
  114. My game.
  115. Analyse this position of French Winawer, please
  116. 1...e5 vs 1.e4
  117. Get Amazing $2 Bills!! Legal Tender!! EBAY AUCTION GREAT FUN!!
  118. Bobby Fischer loses deportation appeal in Japan.
  119. Comment please on another Tarrasch
  120. Feedback on a Tarrasch, U1200
  121. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  122. Analysis please
  123. Fritz 8 - Full Analsys - How?
  124. Chess Discussion Group
  125. Analysis request please
  126. Re: Fischer is sick and needs treatment!
  127. If Bobby gets deported back to the USA
  128. Analysis Requested from Mike Ogush and other people.
  129. Palm Chess Hiarcs is stronger than Pocket Fritz 2
  130. Re: July 21 Fischer chronicles
  131. North Avenue Beach in Chicago
  132. Why I lost #2 plz help
  133. Re: Was Kasparov Rated Higher Than Bobby? Could Bobby Have Beaten Him?
  134. ADV: Chess Mentor 3.0 Now Available
  135. Kasparov's 'My great predecessors' ..I am confused !
  136. Mike Ogush's analysis appreciated
  137. Chessvbase lessons too expensive?
  138. Chess in fortran
  139. MCO
  140. Analysis/Critique Requested
  141. Whay I am lost?. Plz help
  142. Is there a name for this trap?
  143. BOBBY FISCHER DETAINED IN JAPAN; MAY BE HANDED OVER TO THE UNITED STATES
  144. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  145. White to mate in 3.
  146. Re: 13 year-old girl wins Hong Kong championship
  147. opening
  148. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  149. saved yahoo games -> gnu chess
  150. What computer thinks about my position?
  151. Game.
  152. Another please analyse and guess the opponents grade
  153. Re: Adams proves why garbage openings ruin title chances
  154. Rauzer Attack
  155. how good advise is this?
  156. Where can I find some example games based on this position?
  157. Kasimdzhanov-Adams G4
  158. Table Top Chess Computers: Recommendations?
  159. Want to Buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  160. Want to buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  161. Please analyse this and guess the opponets grade
  162. Help DGT board
  163. Wild French Defense game
  164. Is Michael Adams still from England?
  165. hello
  166. Did Radjabov Miss a Win in Game 3?
  167. Convert from co-ordinate notation to algebraic notation
  168. How much are "Open Book Odds" worth?
  169. Re: Vadim Milov Speaks Out On Racism !!
  170. About positions where computer play or evaluate wrongly
  171. Secrets of modern Chess strategy by John Watson
  172. Help needed
  173. Please analyse this uncommon opening
  174. Smith Morra revisited: analysis needed
  175. Interesting QGD variation...please analyse
  176. Fritz 8 Help
  177. Is this the French or a King's Gambit??
  178. WEDGE - HOFFMAN, 1993
  179. Chess Practice- Henry Birds book
  180. Naka favored to win title!
  181. Nakamura SUCKS in the opening
  182. Game from 2004 Interservice Chess Championships
  183. TRY IT, SURE TO WIN
  184. Re: Bobby Fischer is the greatest and he is playing today
  185. All Chess Books 50%-70% List Price
  186. FIDE Drug-Testing Solution?
  187. What could have been: Crushed an expert in 21 moves
  188. has anyone seen these openings before?
  189. has anyone seen these openings before?
  190. Re: Where is Sam Sloan?
  191. Gata Kamsky really is Back!!
  192. Draw Odds
  193. Draw Odds
  194. Draw Odds
  195. Eye-Opening Opening play by Ni Hua in FIDE World Championship! 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. Nxe5 Nxe4
  196. Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #7
  197. Scotch Game Opinions
  198. What kind of system is this?
  199. Is this position draw ?
  200. Re: wanna do a good thing?
  201. Re: A Picture of Evil !!
  202. Ruy Lopez: Schliemann Defence [ECO C63]
  203. WTD Bookup
  204. Seeking the upper hand with aggressive play
  205. "The Lion"
  206. Korchnoi defections
  207. Analysing "How to Defend in Chess" by Colin Crouch
  208. a little help please cont'd
  209. a little help please
  210. How can i calculate...
  211. Pirc 4. Be3 question
  212. A double rook sac
  213. A double rook sac.
  214. Sicilian Sveshnikov
  215. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  216. Fischer's Most Sensational Victory??
  217. Was this offer of a sacrifice good or bad ???
  218. Where did I go wrong in this game?
  219. Bacrot can't draw simple pawn endgame, Kasparov can't win it
  220. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  221. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  222. (1) Fritz 8 - Zhu Chen
  223. What Does This Mean?
  224. Re: The Evans Gambit
  225. novelty in 5.Bg5 Grunfeld played against me at Chicago Open
  226. Analysis Software
  227. Re: Hitler and Chess
  228. German to English Translation Requested
  229. Playing even...
  230. Fritz8 pages?
  231. Frita8 howto pages?
  232. Alburt&Chernin Opening series
  233. Method in chess thinking
  234. Old Bookup Files??
  235. Books on Sicilian Yugoslav?
  236. Re: need help in beating Sicilian
  237. Anyone can help me analizing this game?
  238. Playing the Sk(c)andinavian Defense
  239. Analysing A/K game 11 (the dragon).
  240. Sicilian Defense Analysis
  241. ICC Opening Novelties: 1. e3
  242. French Defense-Rubenstein variation
  243. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  244. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  245. Record for most losses in a row?
  246. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  247. Please analyse these 3 novice games
  248. World Open - The Appeal
  249. Peter Aravena warms up Jen Shahade one week before the championship.
  250. Sicilian 4 Ns Discoveries