PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

  1. Ruy Lopez killer?
  2. Re: blindfold exhibition by Samuel Reshevsky on September 1957
  3. Soltis - Fischer, Manhattan blitz 1971
  4. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale.
  5. Chess Books for Sale
  6. ISCC Tournament
  7. Re: Where was black's last chance to save this?
  8. CM10 Christiansen's Attack Lessons
  9. only 24 hours left - chess book sale
  10. My simul game with V. Akobian
  11. The Bishop Opening database
  12. Internet Scholastic Chess Championship
  13. MCO and centre counter game
  14. Queen's Gambit Declined - Bishing Pole System Attempted
  15. Sicilian 2.a3
  16. Beta Testers wanted!
  17. Re: CL editor needs to get his facts right
  18. Danish Player Cut-Off Queen Heads ??
  19. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  20. Bobby Fischer - Marriage plans aimed at getting visa
  21. Think like a Patzer
  22. -The World Internet Scholastic Chess Championship-
  23. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale: "Test of Time",...etc.
  24. A Ruy Lopez game (C63)
  25. FL State Championship Hurricane Update
  26. Kotov doubly cooked!
  27. Chess derivates and much more !!
  28. Chess Puzzles - Sept 1st
  29. Hurricane Frances + Chess
  30. Informator Combination 68 / 563
  31. beating the KIA
  32. New Website regarding ancient boardgames, rythmomachia and chess !!
  33. Anyone familiar with using Chessbase 7? How do you do this?
  34. stalemate as a loss any better
  35. is this a known/played opening or did I do something "unique"?
  36. chess problems/Puzzles in the periodic
  37. "Chess Kombat" in new "Mortal Kombat"
  38. Chess Newsgroup
  39. Opening Repertoire
  40. Re: king's gambit 2...Bc5
  41. Training by Cheating
  42. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  43. Training by cheating
  44. Sixteen King Moves in a Thirty-Move Game
  45. MY WEBSITE
  46. BOTH BOBBY FISCHER PRISON INTERVIEWS NOW ONLINE
  47. What is the greatest come back game in chess?
  48. Thanks (Re: Why I lost #2 plz help)
  49. The "Quaker Chess Challenge": an online "puzzle" of sorts
  50. Lost with Deep fritz-8 #1
  51. Is my way of practice correct (help)
  52. Is CM 7000's rating for artifical players a joke?
  53. Re: Joe Tamargo is Seriously Ill
  54. Giving up
  55. Chess Player LOTF Reality Show
  56. Wondering about the absence of Sacrifice on the Web
  57. Fischer quotes Tim Hanke
  58. Chessmaster 10th Edition - UBI Soft [3 CDs], Cycling Manager 4, Stoneage Foolympics - Asylum Games,
  59. Advanced chess books (middlegame & tactics & psychology)
  60. XP SP2 is *finally* here on Auto-Windows-Update
  61. The "Fumble Factors" of Great Players
  62. advantage of two bishops: exchange off another knight as well?
  63. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  64. illegal move games
  65. Was America's greatest Chessplayer also the greatest player in history?
  66. Inforchess
  67. Endgame training database?
  68. Old Benoni
  69. disgusting player at the USOPEN (Florida)
  70. What is opening theory?
  71. Rooks and pawns endgame help please
  72. chess variations with pawns
  73. Chess Puzzles - August 15th
  74. Re: Dictionary on Chess Terms - Help Request
  75. 3...f6 Philidor, knight sacs, Queens en prise, and a cute mate
  76. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  77. South FL chess coach for a 6yo?
  78. Re: James Eade & "Chess For Dummies"
  79. Bobby Fischer Sent to Long-Term Detention Center
  80. Chessbase 9 - Anyone Hear of the New Features Yet ??
  81. what kind of thinking makes a good player
  82. How to browse Leonid's Chess Megapage?
  83. computer plays itself
  84. Longest Known Game
  85. Refutation for 1. e4 e5 2. Qh5
  86. Checkmate with Knight and Bishop
  87. How to browse chesstheory.de ?
  88. Re: Dubai Chess City & FIDE Moving There !!
  89. Repertoire for attacking (gambit) in blizt games.
  90. Re: Xenon 2
  91. Giuoco Piano CD-ROM by Reinhold Ripperger
  92. Chess Exam and Training Guide - Tip #6
  93. Web site on Sicilian Dragon?
  94. Re: US Hypocrites: "Polgars had Fischer at their house. So?"
  95. Gibbins-Weidenhagen-Gambit
  96. Chess Life, Solitaire Chess
  97. New Releases of Classic Chess Books - Help Request
  98. Dead in his 40s?
  99. Stalemate with KPPPPPPPP vs. KBRRPPPPPPPP.
  100. King's Gambit analysis
  101. Kramnik = Drawnik ??
  102. Heirloom Chess Sets
  103. 50 move rule
  104. Chess champ Fischer applies for refugee status.
  105. chess - science or art
  106. Openings to get Two Bishops
  107. Chess boring me
  108. Positional analysis requested
  109. forceable mate endgames
  110. Colorado Springs Chess Newsletter
  111. Yahoo game.
  112. Should Black agree with draw ?
  113. Sorta like a windmill, but more like a freight train
  114. WTB wood chess pices for fidelity avant guard 2100
  115. My game.
  116. Analyse this position of French Winawer, please
  117. 1...e5 vs 1.e4
  118. Get Amazing $2 Bills!! Legal Tender!! EBAY AUCTION GREAT FUN!!
  119. Bobby Fischer loses deportation appeal in Japan.
  120. Comment please on another Tarrasch
  121. Feedback on a Tarrasch, U1200
  122. Re: Some players just don't know when to resign....
  123. Analysis please
  124. Fritz 8 - Full Analsys - How?
  125. Chess Discussion Group
  126. Analysis request please
  127. Re: Fischer is sick and needs treatment!
  128. If Bobby gets deported back to the USA
  129. Analysis Requested from Mike Ogush and other people.
  130. Palm Chess Hiarcs is stronger than Pocket Fritz 2
  131. Re: July 21 Fischer chronicles
  132. North Avenue Beach in Chicago
  133. Why I lost #2 plz help
  134. Re: Was Kasparov Rated Higher Than Bobby? Could Bobby Have Beaten Him?
  135. ADV: Chess Mentor 3.0 Now Available
  136. Kasparov's 'My great predecessors' ..I am confused !
  137. Mike Ogush's analysis appreciated
  138. Chessvbase lessons too expensive?
  139. Chess in fortran
  140. MCO
  141. Analysis/Critique Requested
  142. Whay I am lost?. Plz help
  143. Is there a name for this trap?
  144. BOBBY FISCHER DETAINED IN JAPAN; MAY BE HANDED OVER TO THE UNITED STATES
  145. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  146. White to mate in 3.
  147. Re: 13 year-old girl wins Hong Kong championship
  148. opening
  149. DVD's and Video Games at half price!
  150. saved yahoo games -> gnu chess
  151. What computer thinks about my position?
  152. Game.
  153. Another please analyse and guess the opponents grade
  154. Re: Adams proves why garbage openings ruin title chances
  155. Rauzer Attack
  156. how good advise is this?
  157. Where can I find some example games based on this position?
  158. Kasimdzhanov-Adams G4
  159. Table Top Chess Computers: Recommendations?
  160. Want to Buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  161. Want to buy Mephisto Mobil MM5
  162. Please analyse this and guess the opponets grade
  163. Help DGT board
  164. Wild French Defense game
  165. Is Michael Adams still from England?
  166. hello
  167. Did Radjabov Miss a Win in Game 3?
  168. Convert from co-ordinate notation to algebraic notation
  169. How much are "Open Book Odds" worth?
  170. Re: Vadim Milov Speaks Out On Racism !!
  171. About positions where computer play or evaluate wrongly
  172. Secrets of modern Chess strategy by John Watson
  173. Help needed
  174. Please analyse this uncommon opening
  175. Smith Morra revisited: analysis needed
  176. Interesting QGD variation...please analyse
  177. Fritz 8 Help
  178. Is this the French or a King's Gambit??
  179. WEDGE - HOFFMAN, 1993
  180. Chess Practice- Henry Birds book
  181. Naka favored to win title!
  182. Nakamura SUCKS in the opening
  183. Game from 2004 Interservice Chess Championships
  184. TRY IT, SURE TO WIN
  185. Re: Bobby Fischer is the greatest and he is playing today
  186. All Chess Books 50%-70% List Price
  187. FIDE Drug-Testing Solution?
  188. What could have been: Crushed an expert in 21 moves
  189. has anyone seen these openings before?
  190. has anyone seen these openings before?
  191. Re: Where is Sam Sloan?
  192. Gata Kamsky really is Back!!
  193. Draw Odds
  194. Draw Odds
  195. Draw Odds
  196. Eye-Opening Opening play by Ni Hua in FIDE World Championship! 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. Nxe5 Nxe4
  197. Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #7
  198. Scotch Game Opinions
  199. What kind of system is this?
  200. Is this position draw ?
  201. Re: wanna do a good thing?
  202. Re: A Picture of Evil !!
  203. Ruy Lopez: Schliemann Defence [ECO C63]
  204. WTD Bookup
  205. Seeking the upper hand with aggressive play
  206. "The Lion"
  207. Korchnoi defections
  208. Analysing "How to Defend in Chess" by Colin Crouch
  209. a little help please cont'd
  210. a little help please
  211. How can i calculate...
  212. Pirc 4. Be3 question
  213. A double rook sac
  214. A double rook sac.
  215. Sicilian Sveshnikov
  216. Re: My one-minute game against Hikara (even at move 22!)
  217. Fischer's Most Sensational Victory??
  218. Was this offer of a sacrifice good or bad ???
  219. Where did I go wrong in this game?
  220. Bacrot can't draw simple pawn endgame, Kasparov can't win it
  221. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  222. Re: Longest Possible Chess Game !
  223. (1) Fritz 8 - Zhu Chen
  224. What Does This Mean?
  225. Re: The Evans Gambit
  226. novelty in 5.Bg5 Grunfeld played against me at Chicago Open
  227. Analysis Software
  228. Re: Hitler and Chess
  229. German to English Translation Requested
  230. Playing even...
  231. Fritz8 pages?
  232. Frita8 howto pages?
  233. Alburt&Chernin Opening series
  234. Method in chess thinking
  235. Old Bookup Files??
  236. Books on Sicilian Yugoslav?
  237. Re: need help in beating Sicilian
  238. Anyone can help me analizing this game?
  239. Playing the Sk(c)andinavian Defense
  240. Analysing A/K game 11 (the dragon).
  241. Sicilian Defense Analysis
  242. ICC Opening Novelties: 1. e3
  243. French Defense-Rubenstein variation
  244. TD Question regarding USCF policy
  245. Albert Einstein - Robert Oppenheimer, Princeton 1933
  246. Record for most losses in a row?
  247. Who Is The Biggest Kook In Chess History ??
  248. Please analyse these 3 novice games
  249. World Open - The Appeal
  250. Peter Aravena warms up Jen Shahade one week before the championship.