PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

  1. King-Pawn vs King
  2. Sloan and Lafferty caught by Goichberg
  3. Getclub Chess getting so much praise
  4. Win the exchange?
  5. Poem written by me
  6. Please Analyze this new Game.
  7. Please Analyze this Game.
  8. 1300 RATED JAMBOREE!!
  9. Rating Inflation/Deflation
  10. GetClub now ready to defeat you.
  11. Quigley's refutation
  12. Sam's Grand Plan for Chess Life
  13. Benoni, Classical, 9.O-O Puzzles
  14. Please Analyze this Game.
  15. Chess Game further improved.
  16. Beautiful mating net
  17. French Tarrasch - 1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 c5 4. Ngf3 cxd4 5. Nxd4 e5 A novelty?
  18. Morozevich v Topalov Round 13 in LInares...
  19. Endgames & Engines
  20. MonRoi and the Problem of Cheaters
  21. Visit and have fun
  22. How GetClub Chess game developed so Strong.
  23. Anand-Carlsen
  24. analysis and comments
  25. Re: Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5,000 Puzzles Tricks & Conundrums with Answers
  26. How To Fool Fritz
  27. Play thru Game on Fritz 10
  28. Mr Phil Email helped GetClub Chess
  29. Position vs. Tactics (with a little endgame stuff thrown in)
  30. Azmaiparashvili Puzzles
  31. GetClub Chess again Online.
  32. ChessDB (chess database) version 3.6.15 released
  33. Qd1 is the best move
  34. game analysis
  35. Re: rgc Tournament PGN
  36. A nice game by two 11 year olds
  37. Any (drawing) chances for white?
  38. In search of new creative way to study chess
  39. Blunders are killing me
  40. Jessie Gilbert - breaking news
  41. The Life Of Jessie Gilbert
  42. Marshall attack
  43. ECO PGN with annotation
  44. ideas behind King Pawn and Queen Pawn?
  45. A fun sacrifice
  46. Salome Melia and Bathuyag Mongontuul Puzzles
  47. Game in pgn
  48. Game in pgn
  49. Game in pgn
  50. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  51. Gruenfeld against other moves than d4.
  52. Correction ## New version of ChessDB (enhanced Scid)
  53. game analysis by Niranjan.C.N Karnataka
  54. Chess problems
  55. RGC chess tournament
  56. Quite OT - Chess places in Barcelona (Catalunya)
  57. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  58. Rossolimo game
  59. Evans Gambit ...
  60. Lev Psakhis Puzzles
  61. An interesting 7 pieces endgame
  62. Online chess resources
  63. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  64. 50-move rule
  65. Bobby Fischer leaving Iceland
  66. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  67. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  68. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  69. Queen's Battle, a new variation
  70. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  71. All Old Chess Books
  72. Bitwise 2K7 - An Algorithm Intensive Time Constrained Online Programming Competition.
  73. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  74. ECO Code System Question
  75. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  76. Waiting for Getclub to move ...
  77. New release of ChessDB database
  78. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  79. Re: Question for the RGC Tournament players
  80. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  81. Nikita Vitiugov's Puzzles
  82. Chess analysis Strategy.
  83. Positional judgment
  84. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  85. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  86. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  87. Which Indian defence is:
  88. TWIC games < 210
  89. Re: Direct Questions( Was: Does it exist if we don't look?)
  90. A useful feature, or just a waste of time ??
  91. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  92. Re: Recommend chess program? "call play"?
  93. Leonid Yudasin Puzzles
  94. Some proof puzzles to end/start your year on
  95. Re: chess data ?
  96. how to find chess data ?
  97. Current list of RGC tournament players
  98. fritz10 engine in CB8
  99. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  100. Re: Another Botched Question
  101. Analyze this game which drew.
  102. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  103. Any evidence for improvement with databases?
  104. analyzed game
  105. Why end game not so Well?
  106. The RGC Chess Challenge
  107. Analysis of an Scotch position
  108. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  109. Re: Alternative to Scid Database Released
  110. Puzzles From Recent Tournaments
  111. Chess Game Analysis of my best Game.
  112. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  113. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  114. what kind of games are solvable?
  115. bizarre kasparov simul ending
  116. Help with Game Analysis
  117. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  118. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  119. GetClub Chess Game improved
  120. Elena Tairova Puzzles
  121. Kramnik overlooks mate in one
  122. ---> /// -- Chess http://boner.here.ws <-----------------
  123. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  124. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  125. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  126. newbie question
  127. Mega Database 2007
  128. Do you think Black can draw this position
  129. ChessProblem.net
  130. Capablanca Rule
  131. basics endings
  132. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  133. master vs amateur
  134. Endgame Analysis - Help Please
  135. Erich Eliskases Puzzles
  136. Center Counter
  137. Playing Scared
  138. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  139. 2 Knight Defence
  140. A peculiar position
  141. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  142. Daily chess problems
  143. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  144. Newbie: Queen side attack
  145. Conquest-Torres, Calvia
  146. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  147. A 7 minute game
  148. Master level *is* tough to beat
  149. Announcing ChessUp Forums!
  150. free chess book for exchanging links
  151. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  152. Re: Annotations please
  153. 25 studies of Korolkov illustrated with Leonardo da Vinci
  154. Help ... Looking for Older Tournament Facts
  155. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  156. A game I should have lost
  157. Banned from Gameknot
  158. Very simple puzzle with pretty diagram
  159. Chess Self-Training guide
  160. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  161. Is this a TN in the Mod Benoni?
  162. wch - what now ?
  163. PROOF a beginner has no rating.
  164. Boleslavsky Puzzles
  165. scid vs arena
  166. 3 Games
  167. One more game
  168. GetClub Game Development Stopped due to Money
  169. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  170. help with analysis
  171. Another Ray Miniature (Exchange French)
  172. An original Vladimirov chess problem
  173. Immortal Game: Book Review
  174. One Of Ray's Miniatures (please find my blunders)
  175. Tough Competition at GetClub Chess by new Players.
  176. Terrific Topalov-Mamedyarov game today
  177. alt.binaries.chess
  178. The Cat in the Hat at World Open
  179. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  180. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  181. Game from the 2006 Interservice
  182. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  183. Is this any better? (another one of my games)
  184. LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF
  185. Game of mine
  186. R + B&R pawn vs R
  187. A funny Read
  188. A Vladimirov chess problem
  189. Help with position evaluation
  190. Tough Competition going at GetClub Chess.
  191. Newbie: Defensive player possible?
  192. Scintific American article on chess and intelligence
  193. Kasparian
  194. Analyse my match from last night
  195. Lev Pshakis books
  196. openings grandmaster call replay
  197. What *exactly* is a USCF rating floor?
  198. Newbie needs help to beat big brother
  199. One of my games (strong middlegame/endgame)
  200. No Substitute For Hardwork
  201. Sanny's Chess Program - playable at higher levels?
  202. Kr-Tp, game 12
  203. Sanny is a nice person
  204. What is this tactic ? Is there a name for it??
  205. Bug fix for scid
  206. Nomorechess is going to be beaten now!!!
  207. Chess Puzzles - Oct 15th
  208. swift-sweet- 23 GM-game
  209. Parting words to Topalov
  210. Kramnik embarrassed Topalov
  211. Does Kramnik have a high IQ ?
  212. Would you have drew this game?
  213. please update bookmarks to Free Blubbie Chess Server
  214. Kramkic offically World champ now.
  215. Positions with the most legal moves
  216. DRAW in Game # 12
  217. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  218. Chess Game further improved. (Time Managment)
  219. 2006 WCC - Game # 12
  220. My current training regimen
  221. Newbie: Attack player needs help
  222. I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.
  223. Topalov's Neighbor
  224. How to handle this position?
  225. Game 12 - anyone putting up a live PGN file?
  226. DRAW in Game # 11
  227. At last I won a game with Beginner Level.
  228. Fritz 9
  229. Play online chess in head-to-head competition....for fun or money
  230. DiagTransfer a free chess tool new version
  231. Surprise against 3.Nd2
  232. Is the WCC just going to be 1.d4
  233. 5th and final sample puzzle
  234. chess problem terminology
  235. Complete Set of all 34 Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  236. chess program
  237. KRAMNIK Wins Game # 10
  238. Krapnik-Toiletov
  239. How to improve GetClub Chess Game?
  240. The 1/x rule strikes AGAIN: Topalov Routes Kramnik In Game Nine
  241. TOPALOV Wins Game # 9
  242. Please update your Free Blubbie Chess Server bookmarks
  243. Kramnik camp claims Topalov IS a computer!
  244. The WCC: No Bathroom, No Brilliance
  245. Lesson: Rook vs Pawn Endings
  246. What are Kramnik's weaknesses?
  247. Why won't Topalov play 1.e4 ?
  248. Kramnik is (and has been) TOAST!!
  249. Could Newspaper on-line chess columns use interactive technology?
  250. TOPALOV Wins Game # 8