PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

  1. Sloan and Lafferty caught by Goichberg
  2. Getclub Chess getting so much praise
  3. Win the exchange?
  4. Poem written by me
  5. Please Analyze this new Game.
  6. Please Analyze this Game.
  7. 1300 RATED JAMBOREE!!
  8. Rating Inflation/Deflation
  9. GetClub now ready to defeat you.
  10. Quigley's refutation
  11. Sam's Grand Plan for Chess Life
  12. Benoni, Classical, 9.O-O Puzzles
  13. Please Analyze this Game.
  14. Chess Game further improved.
  15. Beautiful mating net
  16. French Tarrasch - 1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 c5 4. Ngf3 cxd4 5. Nxd4 e5 A novelty?
  17. Morozevich v Topalov Round 13 in LInares...
  18. Endgames & Engines
  19. MonRoi and the Problem of Cheaters
  20. Visit and have fun
  21. How GetClub Chess game developed so Strong.
  22. Anand-Carlsen
  23. analysis and comments
  24. Re: Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5,000 Puzzles Tricks & Conundrums with Answers
  25. How To Fool Fritz
  26. Play thru Game on Fritz 10
  27. Mr Phil Email helped GetClub Chess
  28. Position vs. Tactics (with a little endgame stuff thrown in)
  29. Azmaiparashvili Puzzles
  30. GetClub Chess again Online.
  31. ChessDB (chess database) version 3.6.15 released
  32. Qd1 is the best move
  33. game analysis
  34. Re: rgc Tournament PGN
  35. A nice game by two 11 year olds
  36. Any (drawing) chances for white?
  37. In search of new creative way to study chess
  38. Blunders are killing me
  39. Jessie Gilbert - breaking news
  40. The Life Of Jessie Gilbert
  41. Marshall attack
  42. ECO PGN with annotation
  43. ideas behind King Pawn and Queen Pawn?
  44. A fun sacrifice
  45. Salome Melia and Bathuyag Mongontuul Puzzles
  46. Game in pgn
  47. Game in pgn
  48. Game in pgn
  49. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  50. Gruenfeld against other moves than d4.
  51. Correction ## New version of ChessDB (enhanced Scid)
  52. game analysis by Niranjan.C.N Karnataka
  53. Chess problems
  54. RGC chess tournament
  55. Quite OT - Chess places in Barcelona (Catalunya)
  56. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  57. Rossolimo game
  58. Evans Gambit ...
  59. Lev Psakhis Puzzles
  60. An interesting 7 pieces endgame
  61. Online chess resources
  62. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  63. 50-move rule
  64. Bobby Fischer leaving Iceland
  65. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  66. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  67. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  68. Queen's Battle, a new variation
  69. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  70. All Old Chess Books
  71. Bitwise 2K7 - An Algorithm Intensive Time Constrained Online Programming Competition.
  72. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  73. ECO Code System Question
  74. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  75. Waiting for Getclub to move ...
  76. New release of ChessDB database
  77. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  78. Re: Question for the RGC Tournament players
  79. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  80. Nikita Vitiugov's Puzzles
  81. Chess analysis Strategy.
  82. Positional judgment
  83. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  84. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  85. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  86. Which Indian defence is:
  87. TWIC games < 210
  88. Re: Direct Questions( Was: Does it exist if we don't look?)
  89. A useful feature, or just a waste of time ??
  90. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  91. Re: Recommend chess program? "call play"?
  92. Leonid Yudasin Puzzles
  93. Some proof puzzles to end/start your year on
  94. Re: chess data ?
  95. how to find chess data ?
  96. Current list of RGC tournament players
  97. fritz10 engine in CB8
  98. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  99. Re: Another Botched Question
  100. Analyze this game which drew.
  101. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  102. Any evidence for improvement with databases?
  103. analyzed game
  104. Why end game not so Well?
  105. The RGC Chess Challenge
  106. Analysis of an Scotch position
  107. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  108. Re: Alternative to Scid Database Released
  109. Puzzles From Recent Tournaments
  110. Chess Game Analysis of my best Game.
  111. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  112. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  113. what kind of games are solvable?
  114. bizarre kasparov simul ending
  115. Help with Game Analysis
  116. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  117. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  118. GetClub Chess Game improved
  119. Elena Tairova Puzzles
  120. Kramnik overlooks mate in one
  121. ---> /// -- Chess http://boner.here.ws <-----------------
  122. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  123. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  124. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  125. newbie question
  126. Mega Database 2007
  127. Do you think Black can draw this position
  128. ChessProblem.net
  129. Capablanca Rule
  130. basics endings
  131. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  132. master vs amateur
  133. Endgame Analysis - Help Please
  134. Erich Eliskases Puzzles
  135. Center Counter
  136. Playing Scared
  137. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  138. 2 Knight Defence
  139. A peculiar position
  140. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  141. Daily chess problems
  142. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  143. Newbie: Queen side attack
  144. Conquest-Torres, Calvia
  145. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  146. A 7 minute game
  147. Master level *is* tough to beat
  148. Announcing ChessUp Forums!
  149. free chess book for exchanging links
  150. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  151. Re: Annotations please
  152. 25 studies of Korolkov illustrated with Leonardo da Vinci
  153. Help ... Looking for Older Tournament Facts
  154. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  155. A game I should have lost
  156. Banned from Gameknot
  157. Very simple puzzle with pretty diagram
  158. Chess Self-Training guide
  159. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  160. Is this a TN in the Mod Benoni?
  161. wch - what now ?
  162. PROOF a beginner has no rating.
  163. Boleslavsky Puzzles
  164. scid vs arena
  165. 3 Games
  166. One more game
  167. GetClub Game Development Stopped due to Money
  168. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  169. help with analysis
  170. Another Ray Miniature (Exchange French)
  171. An original Vladimirov chess problem
  172. Immortal Game: Book Review
  173. One Of Ray's Miniatures (please find my blunders)
  174. Tough Competition at GetClub Chess by new Players.
  175. Terrific Topalov-Mamedyarov game today
  176. alt.binaries.chess
  177. The Cat in the Hat at World Open
  178. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  179. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  180. Game from the 2006 Interservice
  181. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  182. Is this any better? (another one of my games)
  183. LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF
  184. Game of mine
  185. R + B&R pawn vs R
  186. A funny Read
  187. A Vladimirov chess problem
  188. Help with position evaluation
  189. Tough Competition going at GetClub Chess.
  190. Newbie: Defensive player possible?
  191. Scintific American article on chess and intelligence
  192. Kasparian
  193. Analyse my match from last night
  194. Lev Pshakis books
  195. openings grandmaster call replay
  196. What *exactly* is a USCF rating floor?
  197. Newbie needs help to beat big brother
  198. One of my games (strong middlegame/endgame)
  199. No Substitute For Hardwork
  200. Sanny's Chess Program - playable at higher levels?
  201. Kr-Tp, game 12
  202. Sanny is a nice person
  203. What is this tactic ? Is there a name for it??
  204. Bug fix for scid
  205. Nomorechess is going to be beaten now!!!
  206. Chess Puzzles - Oct 15th
  207. swift-sweet- 23 GM-game
  208. Parting words to Topalov
  209. Kramnik embarrassed Topalov
  210. Does Kramnik have a high IQ ?
  211. Would you have drew this game?
  212. please update bookmarks to Free Blubbie Chess Server
  213. Kramkic offically World champ now.
  214. Positions with the most legal moves
  215. DRAW in Game # 12
  216. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  217. Chess Game further improved. (Time Managment)
  218. 2006 WCC - Game # 12
  219. My current training regimen
  220. Newbie: Attack player needs help
  221. I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.
  222. Topalov's Neighbor
  223. How to handle this position?
  224. Game 12 - anyone putting up a live PGN file?
  225. DRAW in Game # 11
  226. At last I won a game with Beginner Level.
  227. Fritz 9
  228. Play online chess in head-to-head competition....for fun or money
  229. DiagTransfer a free chess tool new version
  230. Surprise against 3.Nd2
  231. Is the WCC just going to be 1.d4
  232. 5th and final sample puzzle
  233. chess problem terminology
  234. Complete Set of all 34 Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  235. chess program
  236. KRAMNIK Wins Game # 10
  237. Krapnik-Toiletov
  238. How to improve GetClub Chess Game?
  239. The 1/x rule strikes AGAIN: Topalov Routes Kramnik In Game Nine
  240. TOPALOV Wins Game # 9
  241. Please update your Free Blubbie Chess Server bookmarks
  242. Kramnik camp claims Topalov IS a computer!
  243. The WCC: No Bathroom, No Brilliance
  244. Lesson: Rook vs Pawn Endings
  245. What are Kramnik's weaknesses?
  246. Why won't Topalov play 1.e4 ?
  247. Kramnik is (and has been) TOAST!!
  248. Could Newspaper on-line chess columns use interactive technology?
  249. TOPALOV Wins Game # 8
  250. 2006 WCC - Game # 8