PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

  1. 2006 WCC - Game # 8
  2. 2006 WCC Game # 7 is a DRAW
  3. 2006 WCC - Game # 7
  4. 2006 WCC - DAY OFF - October 3rd, 2006 (Schedule of Play)
  5. Nomorechess Ahead of Taylor Kingston Atlast !!!
  6. Kramnik Toilet Record
  7. Bobby Fischer
  8. Anti Nimzo Indian 3.a3
  9. GM Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
  10. Game 6 is drawn.
  11. 2006 WCC Game # 6
  12. Iran is like Kramnik
  13. Forfeit wins - an inconsistancy
  14. the match will continue 3-2?
  15. FIDE Rating List Is Out
  16. Slav defense with Bg4
  17. CHEATING is rampant in chess
  18. Understanding Chess and specializing
  19. Chess and the bathroom
  20. the "toilet crisis" in news
  21. Apples do fall from trees, after all!
  22. Black let White get away with 29. Rd6 in Razuvaev - Lputian ?
  23. 2006 WCC Game # (5 or 6) Postponed
  24. Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Puzzles
  25. Kramnik
  26. 4th sample puzzle
  27. A doubly aristocratic chess problem
  28. HUGE NEWS!!! Kramnik Forfeits Game # 5
  29. 2006 WCC Game # 5 DELAYED
  30. Re: Vaselin Topalov's Health Concern! Critical!
  31. Topalov threatens to abandon Match
  32. Fire the Webmaster !!
  33. 2006 WCC - Player Interviews After Game 4
  34. 2006 WCC Game # 4 is a DRAW
  35. 2006 WCC - Game # 4
  36. New Chess Puzzle Book for Casual Players!
  37. 2006 WCC Game # 3 Results
  38. Game 3 Drawn
  39. Comments on 6...Nge7 in French Advance Paulsen attack
  40. Fischer's Game Wanted
  41. Re: positions for the Nalimov 6-piece KRPKNP database
  42. Weekend Chess magazine
  43. Veselin Topalov vs Vladimir Kramnik (Rd. 1)
  44. here's another puzzle
  45. How's THIS for a Rule change? (Equalizing Black)
  46. Crafty 20.14 into Deep Fritz 8
  47. Do you recognize this World Chess Champion
  48. Smith Morra games in PGN format
  49. Pick the world championship match
  50. reqd. analysis; where was the error?
  51. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  52. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  53. Chessbase and Pocket Fritz 2
  54. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  55. Commonts appreciated on this loss.
  56. Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  57. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  58. Simple puzzle
  59. Fun one-minute game: never over until it's over
  60. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  61. Books with superb analysis ?
  62. GetClub "Beginner level" won 5 Games out of 6 games
  63. Is Susan Polgar better than Gary Kasparov???
  64. Chess King non-white, 1mil bail for horrid deeds.
  65. CHESS 4 FUN
  66. Ernesto Inarkiev Puzzles
  67. Sicilian Defence for begginers??
  68. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  69. My new chess book is out
  70. STC Bunch
  71. Guide to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
  72. Re: Was sacrifice sound? Engines think not.
  73. two queries
  74. Game site
  75. Was this game winnable?
  76. Why bother with Sanny's program ???
  77. TWIC issues
  78. positions for the Nalimov 6-piece KRPKBP database
  79. Sevilla Competition Manager 11.1.2
  80. stonewall
  81. Need some comment on a silly chess composition
  82. French Champion Vladislav Tkachiev
  83. GetClub Chess further improved.
  84. Problems with Van Perlo's book?
  85. Re: Here is the Game
  86. my game
  87. GREAT PLAYER "Bobby Pfuscher" won Advance Level.
  88. Anyone got the moves to Short-Reshevsky, Lugano 1985?
  89. The "just get good" method of improvement
  90. Was this game drawable?
  91. Anyone got the moves to Reshevsky-Fine, Pasadena 1932?
  92. Old Half life/CS players wanted
  93. Anyone got the moves to Reshevsky-Petrovs, Stockholm 1937?
  94. GetClub Chess Challenge increasing (Taylor Kingston Beware)
  95. 1.c4 e5 2.Nc3 Nf6 3.Nf3 Nc6 4.e3 d5
  96. New basic book for learning to play Go (Adv.)
  97. Old Chess Books
  98. 2006 British Championship
  99. Bush on the Iraq War
  100. Please participate in a non-profit academic research
  101. Chess opening leading to 2 Bishops vs 2 Knights
  102. Scandanavian line
  103. Demon Chess
  104. Magnus Carlsen Puzzles
  105. "Your first move" by Sokoloskii
  106. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  107. Comments to pass to inexperienced player.
  108. FICS vs icc
  109. Research Position For Functional MRI of CHESS
  110. Can White draw this pawn endgame?
  111. Any Comment is Appreciated
  112. Script to classify ICC games as Bullet, Blitz or Standard
  113. ECO code - how ambiguous are they?
  114. Let's SOLVE this opening: "Dancing Queens" Center Counter
  115. I would appreciate comments.
  116. Zed
  117. Lolli (?)
  118. Book recommendation for Chigorin
  119. Turin Chess Puzzles
  120. 1. e4 c5 2. c3 d5
  121. Analysis!!
  122. 1. e4 or 1. d4, which is better and why??
  123. re: When tactical shots are gone...
  124. 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 f5
  125. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  126. Problem (combinatorial, with a chess flavor)
  127. 1. g4 Nf6!?
  128. Please update your Free Blubbie Chess Server bookmarks
  129. Use of ? and ?? in annotations.
  130. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  131. NM Peter Aravena Annotating Game Service, and Online Lessons. Chess Designer...
  132. Online Chess Lessons from National Master Peter Aravena
  133. Ray's Game of the Day (GOTD): Ray Whacks An IM (July 18, 2005)
  134. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  135. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  136. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  137. Ray's Game Of The Day: Ray plays a top GM (July 17, 2006)
  138. 1.g4?! h5!
  139. Ray's Game Of The Day: 7. f4! against the Winawer (July 16, 2006)
  140. I hear Sanny's Computer Has A Potential Sponsor!
  141. No Strings, No Favors: An UNCENSORED, UNBIASED Chess Forum
  142. Szymon Winawer, the James Bond of chess
  143. Olympiad Puzzles
  144. center game line
  145. Chigorin question
  146. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  147. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  148. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  149. Centre counter or scandinavian defence
  150. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  151. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  152. Re: Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  153. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  154. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  155. How deep should opening go?
  156. July FIDE Ratings Are Out
  157. Stellwagen Puzzles
  158. Searching for the name of an Opening
  159. An interesting attack to analyze
  160. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  161. is this bobby fischer ?
  162. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  163. Repertoire Builder (beta)
  164. Free and Effective Online Chess Resource
  165. best annotator
  166. Good book on Scheveningen for Black ?
  167. pawn ending
  168. Sicilain Move Order Question
  169. Free for all chess school
  170. The Art of Chess Combination
  171. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  172. Victoria Cmilyte Puzzles
  173. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  174. Re: Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  175. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  176. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  177. Re: Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  178. Is it a win (or a draw)?
  179. Pawn Power - Benoni Formation
  180. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  181. Any gambits against 1.d4?
  182. Duras-Teichmann, Ostend 1906
  183. Announcing ChessUp - Create chess diagrams online
  184. About "How to study Endings"
  185. I beat my highest rated opponent so far, is the ending position awin?
  186. I can't understand this position
  187. caro
  188. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  189. Chess Puzzles - June 1st
  190. Sacrificing half of the free world for an attack
  191. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  192. Chess Art Colored Pencil Drawings!
  193. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  194. help : chess opening books
  195. Goring Gambit position
  196. I sac 4 pawns and the exhcange in 12 moves, analyses anyone?
  197. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  198. Don't fall in love with any specific opening
  199. Da Vinci Code in chess
  200. Paulsen-Morphy
  201. Three Knights Game Miniatures
  202. Why should I play chess???
  203. A. Soltis: 'How to choose a chess move'
  204. Fritz 8 Opening Training
  205. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  206. Best Sicilian to play
  207. Black's best move
  208. natural & healthy treatment option for ADD
  209. Karpov's middlegame DVD
  210. Chess Puzzles - May 15th
  211. Why do chess players act so strange?
  212. Ray Gordon is a moron--SUE ME!!
  213. Nimzo-Indian Saemisch Miniatures
  214. italian game
  215. Play Chess and get Ratings & Analysis.
  216. Won my first game on FICS!
  217. Need tactical example
  218. Pirc Miniature Puzzles
  219. Chess game improved twice Better now
  220. capablanca and endgames
  221. Why should I study endgames??
  222. Why does the USCF not rate tournaments
  223. Tactical help needed
  224. Is Ray Gordon a secret identity for Bobby Fischer
  225. Albin Counter Gambit Miniatures
  226. A repertoire for Black AND White !
  227. opening repertoire for black
  228. Veresov
  229. You can View and Analyze the Game I Played Online with my friend.
  230. Chess Puzzles - May 1st
  231. 1 e4 e5 2 Nf3 Qe7
  232. Learn How To Face Paint For Beginners
  233. I will analyze ONE game for anyone under 1800
  234. Another Caro Kann question- 2.f4??
  235. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  236. I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament
  237. Chess Players Mate with Precision
  238. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  239. Colle system
  240. There is PLENTY of room at the top in chess
  241. Minimum number of players
  242. Ruy Lopez, Zaitsev Puzzles
  243. Wouldn't this be a great chess engine or database function.
  244. Trying to win with black pieces
  245. 6. Be2 Sicilian Four Knights
  246. A Sicilian game
  247. Queen's Gambit Declined Tarrasch
  248. 1.e4 c5 2.Na3 - the dark future of the Sicilian?
  249. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  250. Stop all these LIES about the Fantasy Variation!!