PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

  1. 2006 WCC Game # 7 is a DRAW
  2. 2006 WCC - Game # 7
  3. 2006 WCC - DAY OFF - October 3rd, 2006 (Schedule of Play)
  4. Nomorechess Ahead of Taylor Kingston Atlast !!!
  5. Kramnik Toilet Record
  6. Bobby Fischer
  7. Anti Nimzo Indian 3.a3
  8. GM Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
  9. Game 6 is drawn.
  10. 2006 WCC Game # 6
  11. Iran is like Kramnik
  12. Forfeit wins - an inconsistancy
  13. the match will continue 3-2?
  14. FIDE Rating List Is Out
  15. Slav defense with Bg4
  16. CHEATING is rampant in chess
  17. Understanding Chess and specializing
  18. Chess and the bathroom
  19. the "toilet crisis" in news
  20. Apples do fall from trees, after all!
  21. Black let White get away with 29. Rd6 in Razuvaev - Lputian ?
  22. 2006 WCC Game # (5 or 6) Postponed
  23. Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Puzzles
  24. Kramnik
  25. 4th sample puzzle
  26. A doubly aristocratic chess problem
  27. HUGE NEWS!!! Kramnik Forfeits Game # 5
  28. 2006 WCC Game # 5 DELAYED
  29. Re: Vaselin Topalov's Health Concern! Critical!
  30. Topalov threatens to abandon Match
  31. Fire the Webmaster !!
  32. 2006 WCC - Player Interviews After Game 4
  33. 2006 WCC Game # 4 is a DRAW
  34. 2006 WCC - Game # 4
  35. New Chess Puzzle Book for Casual Players!
  36. 2006 WCC Game # 3 Results
  37. Game 3 Drawn
  38. Comments on 6...Nge7 in French Advance Paulsen attack
  39. Fischer's Game Wanted
  40. Re: positions for the Nalimov 6-piece KRPKNP database
  41. Weekend Chess magazine
  42. Veselin Topalov vs Vladimir Kramnik (Rd. 1)
  43. here's another puzzle
  44. How's THIS for a Rule change? (Equalizing Black)
  45. Crafty 20.14 into Deep Fritz 8
  46. Do you recognize this World Chess Champion
  47. Smith Morra games in PGN format
  48. Pick the world championship match
  49. reqd. analysis; where was the error?
  50. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  51. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  52. Chessbase and Pocket Fritz 2
  53. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  54. Commonts appreciated on this loss.
  55. Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  56. Re: Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  57. Simple puzzle
  58. Fun one-minute game: never over until it's over
  59. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  60. Books with superb analysis ?
  61. GetClub "Beginner level" won 5 Games out of 6 games
  62. Is Susan Polgar better than Gary Kasparov???
  63. Chess King non-white, 1mil bail for horrid deeds.
  64. CHESS 4 FUN
  65. Ernesto Inarkiev Puzzles
  66. Sicilian Defence for begginers??
  67. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  68. My new chess book is out
  69. STC Bunch
  70. Guide to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
  71. Re: Was sacrifice sound? Engines think not.
  72. two queries
  73. Game site
  74. Was this game winnable?
  75. Why bother with Sanny's program ???
  76. TWIC issues
  77. positions for the Nalimov 6-piece KRPKBP database
  78. Sevilla Competition Manager 11.1.2
  79. stonewall
  80. Need some comment on a silly chess composition
  81. French Champion Vladislav Tkachiev
  82. GetClub Chess further improved.
  83. Problems with Van Perlo's book?
  84. Re: Here is the Game
  85. my game
  86. GREAT PLAYER "Bobby Pfuscher" won Advance Level.
  87. Anyone got the moves to Short-Reshevsky, Lugano 1985?
  88. The "just get good" method of improvement
  89. Was this game drawable?
  90. Anyone got the moves to Reshevsky-Fine, Pasadena 1932?
  91. Old Half life/CS players wanted
  92. Anyone got the moves to Reshevsky-Petrovs, Stockholm 1937?
  93. GetClub Chess Challenge increasing (Taylor Kingston Beware)
  94. 1.c4 e5 2.Nc3 Nf6 3.Nf3 Nc6 4.e3 d5
  95. New basic book for learning to play Go (Adv.)
  96. Old Chess Books
  97. 2006 British Championship
  98. Bush on the Iraq War
  99. Please participate in a non-profit academic research
  100. Chess opening leading to 2 Bishops vs 2 Knights
  101. Scandanavian line
  102. Demon Chess
  103. Magnus Carlsen Puzzles
  104. "Your first move" by Sokoloskii
  105. Re: Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan
  106. Comments to pass to inexperienced player.
  107. FICS vs icc
  108. Research Position For Functional MRI of CHESS
  109. Can White draw this pawn endgame?
  110. Any Comment is Appreciated
  111. Script to classify ICC games as Bullet, Blitz or Standard
  112. ECO code - how ambiguous are they?
  113. Let's SOLVE this opening: "Dancing Queens" Center Counter
  114. I would appreciate comments.
  115. Zed
  116. Lolli (?)
  117. Book recommendation for Chigorin
  118. Turin Chess Puzzles
  119. 1. e4 c5 2. c3 d5
  120. Analysis!!
  121. 1. e4 or 1. d4, which is better and why??
  122. re: When tactical shots are gone...
  123. 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 f5
  124. Bill Goichberg Slams Larry Parr
  125. Problem (combinatorial, with a chess flavor)
  126. 1. g4 Nf6!?
  127. Please update your Free Blubbie Chess Server bookmarks
  128. Use of ? and ?? in annotations.
  129. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  130. NM Peter Aravena Annotating Game Service, and Online Lessons. Chess Designer...
  131. Online Chess Lessons from National Master Peter Aravena
  132. Ray's Game of the Day (GOTD): Ray Whacks An IM (July 18, 2005)
  133. Re: I have just shipped my first Shogi DVDs
  134. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  135. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  136. Ray's Game Of The Day: Ray plays a top GM (July 17, 2006)
  137. 1.g4?! h5!
  138. Ray's Game Of The Day: 7. f4! against the Winawer (July 16, 2006)
  139. I hear Sanny's Computer Has A Potential Sponsor!
  140. No Strings, No Favors: An UNCENSORED, UNBIASED Chess Forum
  141. Szymon Winawer, the James Bond of chess
  142. Olympiad Puzzles
  143. center game line
  144. Chigorin question
  145. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  146. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  147. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  148. Centre counter or scandinavian defence
  149. Re: Shogi World Champion makes IM Norm at World Open in Chess
  150. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  151. Re: Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  152. Sam Sloan finishes Dead Last In World Open
  153. Instead of Hanging arround pieces King should be saved
  154. How deep should opening go?
  155. July FIDE Ratings Are Out
  156. Stellwagen Puzzles
  157. Searching for the name of an Opening
  158. An interesting attack to analyze
  159. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  160. is this bobby fischer ?
  161. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  162. Repertoire Builder (beta)
  163. Free and Effective Online Chess Resource
  164. best annotator
  165. Good book on Scheveningen for Black ?
  166. pawn ending
  167. Sicilain Move Order Question
  168. Free for all chess school
  169. The Art of Chess Combination
  170. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  171. Victoria Cmilyte Puzzles
  172. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  173. Re: Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  174. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  175. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  176. Re: Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  177. Is it a win (or a draw)?
  178. Pawn Power - Benoni Formation
  179. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  180. Any gambits against 1.d4?
  181. Duras-Teichmann, Ostend 1906
  182. Announcing ChessUp - Create chess diagrams online
  183. About "How to study Endings"
  184. I beat my highest rated opponent so far, is the ending position awin?
  185. I can't understand this position
  186. caro
  187. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  188. Chess Puzzles - June 1st
  189. Sacrificing half of the free world for an attack
  190. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  191. Chess Art Colored Pencil Drawings!
  192. Chess: Beginner Level now Playing better than ever.
  193. help : chess opening books
  194. Goring Gambit position
  195. I sac 4 pawns and the exhcange in 12 moves, analyses anyone?
  196. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  197. Don't fall in love with any specific opening
  198. Da Vinci Code in chess
  199. Paulsen-Morphy
  200. Three Knights Game Miniatures
  201. Why should I play chess???
  202. A. Soltis: 'How to choose a chess move'
  203. Fritz 8 Opening Training
  204. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  205. Best Sicilian to play
  206. Black's best move
  207. natural & healthy treatment option for ADD
  208. Karpov's middlegame DVD
  209. Chess Puzzles - May 15th
  210. Why do chess players act so strange?
  211. Ray Gordon is a moron--SUE ME!!
  212. Nimzo-Indian Saemisch Miniatures
  213. italian game
  214. Play Chess and get Ratings & Analysis.
  215. Won my first game on FICS!
  216. Need tactical example
  217. Pirc Miniature Puzzles
  218. Chess game improved twice Better now
  219. capablanca and endgames
  220. Why should I study endgames??
  221. Why does the USCF not rate tournaments
  222. Tactical help needed
  223. Is Ray Gordon a secret identity for Bobby Fischer
  224. Albin Counter Gambit Miniatures
  225. A repertoire for Black AND White !
  226. opening repertoire for black
  227. Veresov
  228. You can View and Analyze the Game I Played Online with my friend.
  229. Chess Puzzles - May 1st
  230. 1 e4 e5 2 Nf3 Qe7
  231. Learn How To Face Paint For Beginners
  232. I will analyze ONE game for anyone under 1800
  233. Another Caro Kann question- 2.f4??
  234. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  235. I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament
  236. Chess Players Mate with Precision
  237. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  238. Colle system
  239. There is PLENTY of room at the top in chess
  240. Minimum number of players
  241. Ruy Lopez, Zaitsev Puzzles
  242. Wouldn't this be a great chess engine or database function.
  243. Trying to win with black pieces
  244. 6. Be2 Sicilian Four Knights
  245. A Sicilian game
  246. Queen's Gambit Declined Tarrasch
  247. 1.e4 c5 2.Na3 - the dark future of the Sicilian?
  248. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  249. Stop all these LIES about the Fantasy Variation!!
  250. Line in Tshigorin/QGA