PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. positions for the Nalimov 6-piece KRPKBP database
  2. Sevilla Competition Manager 11.1.2
  3. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  4. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  5. Runtime error during Fritz analysis
  6. Need some help in the analysis of a chess composition
  7. Which version of Rybka should I get?
  8. S-Jeng (in weak mode)
  9. GetClub Chess further improved.
  10. Internet Chess 4 pda is awsome
  11. how to find out if a move is valid
  12. Rating and computer performance in Chessmaster 10
  13. PocketPC and chess servers
  14. GREAT PLAYER "Bobby Pfuscher" won Advance Level.
  15. "Chess is a Draw" conference call
  16. Pocket Fritz 2 - please complain to chessbase
  17. Can Bobby Fischer travel ??
  18. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  19. Need help with Chessmaster 9000 endgame
  20. Pocket Grandmaster moving twice.
  21. Program for Sanny to generate next post.
  22. Re: Link of your Popular Website.
  23. GetClub Chess Challenge increasing (Taylor Kingston Beware)
  24. New basic book for learning to play Go (Adv.)
  25. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  26. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  27. Great Online Game...If you can't online at least 5 hours every day, DON'T sing up and play this game.
  28. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  29. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  30. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  31. Deep Junior 10 GS 2930 test suite results
  32. my wrong understanding for negamax with depth=1
  33. Chess Assistant PGN lockup
  34. ICS/ICC protocol reference?
  35. New directives from the USCF Executive Board
  36. The Bitch speaks
  37. tbgen and datacomp sources
  38. Suggestions for tags on ICC (perhaps others too)
  39. Deep Junior 10
  40. Blackberry Chess
  41. US ****
  42. FICS vs icc
  43. Research Position For Functional MRI of CHESS
  44. Vektor 3 Spikes my CPU
  45. Thinkerboard for Pocket PC
  46. Boycott Gettysburg
  47. Re: GNU Chess - breach of GPL
  48. MyChess Database
  49. Chess and Backgammon
  50. Database bug on Pocket Fritz 2.
  51. Mac Client for FICS
  52. Script to classify ICC games as Bullet, Blitz or Standard
  53. Easy CHess for Beginners
  54. Crafty with muliple UltraSPARC CPUs
  55. GNU Chess 5.07
  56. Mac Software Recomendations
  57. Novag Beluga
  58. Game playing tougher than ever.
  59. Is Pocket Fritz being developed any more?
  60. Is Pocket Fritz being developed any more?
  61. Chess Position Trainer 3.2 ready for download
  62. Sanny's Engine... something good, something weird.
  63. ICC Server quit guests
  64. Anyone seen a preview of ICC software?
  65. Notes on building eboard (UNIX front end)
  66. Now you cannot Cheat the Computer by closing the browser.
  67. Chessmaster 11?
  68. Delphi or C
  69. Delphi or C??
  70. A big program mistake was found.
  71. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  72. Does Pocket Fritz 2 Run on Windows Mobile?
  73. Best processor
  74. either Chess or the USCF nonsense, not both / Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan ...
  75. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  76. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  77. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  78. Re: Ensuring Sam Sloan does not get to sit on the EB
  79. Chess Assistant 9
  80. Sam Sloan's Secret Agenda for the USCF
  81. Is a pawn worth a sacrifice?
  82. Re: My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  83. fritz 9 chess course
  84. Problem (combinatorial, with a chess flavor)
  85. My old man won!!! sam Sloan, about time, What a reliefe....OUT WITH THE OLD
  86. Ratings Life?
  87. Sam the Scam My old man, If the uscf learns how to scam we make more money.....
  88. I Support My Old Man, The current administration sucks.
  89. Ports used on ICC
  90. Help with position
  91. The ******s did it
  92. The end of the USCF
  93. Chess variants, with computer programs, by Mats Winther
  94. Louis Blair is trying to have all my Wikipedia chess biographies deleted
  95. NM Peter Aravena SLoan, son of a criminal
  96. NM Peter Aravena Sloan, Chess Teacher, Designer, Artist, Columnist for hire...
  97. Mac Chess page link
  98. Hanken more Fully Explains the OLM Title
  99. intelligence
  100. Pocket Fritz 2 "Position not found in online database!"
  101. What are the Chess Tournaments Time Controls.
  102. Re: Eric Schiller had a stroke
  103. Fritz freezes up when I'm winning!!!
  104. Re: ENTIRE IRAQI NATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE KIDNAPPED BY GUNMAN IMPERSONANTING POLICE
  105. Re: how the UK discrininates against commonwealth members
  106. Re: Kasparov and Russian politics
  107. Amazing Offer
  108. ICC on PDA?
  109. Re: Hello Chess World, how serious is Kirsan's Ilyumzhinov mandate on power?
  110. FX vs Core 2 Duo in chess engines
  111. Electronic Chess Board
  112. Should convicted felons be allowed to run for the EB?
  113. UCI GUI interface for LINUX
  114. The Grandmaster Strategy Video Training Library
  115. Re: Mating beautiful female teenage chess players - The Book
  116. Should Sam Sloan be kicked out of the USCF?
  117. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  118. Problem with Convetka CT-ART 3.0
  119. Extending Fritz Opening Book
  120. The Master Forger Strikes Again !!
  121. 30 Day Free Trial. Start Today And See your First Check in Just One Week
  122. Strongest Free Chess Program
  123. How to electronically cheat at Chess Tournaments
  124. Free Rolex Watches from Kirsan
  125. Re: Ignore the forgeries with the Damiano, here are some real games
  126. Chess Strategy now understood properly.
  127. Should Steve Rosenberg be kicked out of the USCF?
  128. Linux chess game
  129. software recommendations
  130. Please send me the old rebel 10 trial version please
  131. The Man with the Hat beats Grandmaster Smirin at World Open
  132. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  133. Re: 16 Fake Sam Sloan messages posted while I was at the World Open
  134. Bobby Fischer and Sam Sloan are both FELONS
  135. Re: How deep should opening go?
  136. How deep should opening go?
  137. Vote for Sam Sloan
  138. best and worst endgames, not considering tablebases
  139. ca and date
  140. Re: The USCF move to Crossville, Tennessee
  141. Re: St Kitts and Nevis fights back!
  142. Want a muslim match?Want a muslim brother/sister?why not join our site and start your searching?
  143. Re: All About Beatriz
  144. Marinello, Hanke, Sloan & Roberts be Permanently Expelled, Barred and Banned from the USCF
  145. Saitek Chess Computer
  146. Legal Games Music, Movies & Software Download
  147. how do i join a tournament on fics?
  148. Sam Sloan abuses the welfare system
  149. Game playing tougher than ever.
  150. Want to buy Lardy of france chess set
  151. Best pocket PC chess program?
  152. Re: The cheating IBM
  153. Free Chess Software site
  154. Kamsky is done with chess
  155. 4 days left to Winner Descision.
  156. Re: photo credit
  157. I will not take a penny
  158. Chess program recommendations for Verizon phones?
  159. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  160. Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?
  161. Fritz 9 Arrows
  162. chess program
  163. Good Chess Graphics?
  164. Hyperthreading and Dual Core
  165. Free for all chess school
  166. Sam Sloan has dropped out from the race!!
  167. Fritz 9 Parameters
  168. Best PDA/phone for ICC/Playchess in bed.
  169. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  170. Fritz/chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  171. Fritz\chessbase: changing MyInternetGames file for saving customizations
  172. Chessmaster 10 problem
  173. Chess variant email pre-sets, by Mats Winther
  174. knights (kde)
  175. Looking for Novag Sapphire Parts
  176. Message to Sam Sloan from Wlod
  177. Chess Assistant 9,...?
  178. tablebase for R+2N vs. R
  179. Schultz, Channing, Tanner and Goichberg sold out
  180. Chessmaster 10
  181. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  182. CCC in chaos!
  183. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  184. Stand alones
  185. Mephisto Chess Academy computer
  186. Odd Junior 9 behavior
  187. Sam Sloan should be in jail
  188. demo version of battle chess?
  189. Sam Sloan appears in X3
  190. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  191. Re: USCF Forum Censored
  192. demo version of Majestic Chess?
  193. Sam Sloan
  194. Stop picking on Beatriz Marinello
  195. Free HIARCS?
  196. US Chess Federation supports a murderer
  197. Software for putting chess games into a website?
  198. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  199. Re: Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike
  200. Is it worth $50,000?
  201. Announcing ChessUp - Create chess diagrams online
  202. Two Computer Match using Auto-232
  203. Personal chess trainer mistakes
  204. Fritz 8 and CB8 question
  205. new crafty versions available?
  206. A computer correspondence chess tournament on FICGS
  207. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  208. Junior wins
  209. help : Chess Assistant 7 light
  210. Chess Assistant 9
  211. Re: Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  212. Marinello elected
  213. insert elo in CB9 Database
  214. two monitors with fritz
  215. FICGS - Chess server
  216. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  217. wish list: STRONG DATABASE
  218. computer Chess960 (fischerandomChess) ?
  219. Re: sv: Sam Sloan - Jail? Phil Innes?
  220. Re: [Newbie] Tempo Question
  221. FMO CHESC CLUB
  222. What's the difference between Fritzes?
  223. What's the difference between these Fritzes?
  224. BBC - Chess Story
  225. e-mail address of scid?
  226. Shredder out of World Computer Championship With Broken Leg
  227. Junior 9 - difficult position testing
  228. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  229. MasterChess 5000 DVD update out
  230. Programming chess engines
  231. Shredder UCI Opening Book in Fritz?
  232. Chess256, by Mats Winther
  233. "Swedish Chess", by Mats Winther
  234. Is there a site I can download the Chess Olympics games?
  235. help : ProDeo (former Rebel) and Scid
  236. Fruit2.1 and the Friend mode
  237. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  238. Fritz 8.0 CD
  239. Steve Lopez Computer Chess C.D.
  240. Linux support for the Digital Game Timer (DGT) chess board and clock
  241. What's wrong with Marinello?
  242. Chess must be banned!
  243. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  244. Fritz 8 Opening training
  245. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  246. Fritz 9 question
  247. Fritz 9 weather reports?
  248. Deep Shredder 10 UCI results from GS2930 test suite.
  249. Don't use Rybka book
  250. Chessbase Website