PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Unlimited Game and Song Downloads - Fast and Easy
  2. Schultz and company are spending all of USCF money
  3. PGN Movers offer new features
  4. Useful Chess Tools
  5. PGN Opening Training
  6. CHAIN-LETTER..Its LEGAL..$6 will make you A TON OF CASH ! ! !
  7. Ponder on?
  8. Re: COMPUTERS MAKE OLD CHESS OBSOLETE??
  9. Re: COMPUTERS MAKE OLD CHESS OBSOLETE??
  10. Shahade issue
  11. Get Rich
  12. What it takes to become a Grandmaster
  13. capture search depth
  14. Chessmaster personalities
  15. From CB8 to CB9
  16. TPm ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! TPm
  17. chessbase9
  18. Is ECO available on-line?
  19. Chessmaster 10th Edition support woes
  20. Games Chess CDs 2006-, and Boris Continuum Complete v4.0 , SideFX Houdini Master v8.0.474(Win/Linux), CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 v13.0, Adobe After Effects 7.0 PRO, Premiere Pro 2.0, Encore DVD v2.0, Audition v2.0, other 2006-Jan-25-to-2005-Aug-20 n
  21. Who would win? Which one will lose?
  22. My first win against Pocket Fritz.
  23. FA Kasparov PC Auto chessboard by Saitek
  24. New system - dual-core processor??
  25. Sam Sloan Is The Biggest Asshole . . . Discuss Amongst Yourselves
  26. online adjudication
  27. Rybka Beta Version
  28. EPD to PGN ??
  29. Playing crazyhouse ensures guaranteed exciting play
  30. ECO Openings in EXCEL
  31. ftp server question
  32. Best commercial chess program for intermediate play and instruction?
  33. Hi, I'm new and have some questions
  34. is there any doubt which chess engine is the strongest in the world....
  35. Multiple Game Analysis in Fritz or CM
  36. Phalanx XXII - Reborn
  37. GET PAID TO PLAY GAMES
  38. Help with Fritz 9 PGN
  39. training software
  40. yahoo2pgn - a linux shell script for converting Yahoo! Chess files to pgn
  41. free chessgames from 64 countries!
  42. Were to Post Items For Sale?
  43. jose Chess Database 1.4.1
  44. Saving analysis
  45. Questions about ICC
  46. Please recommend a decent computer chess game/program.
  47. Chess Assistant Null Move Question
  48. "advanced" chess
  49. Wby does the computer ... ?
  50. Breaking News: Bobby Fischer will play a Fischer Random Match
  51. The same question about CT-ART
  52. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  53. Chess Poems
  54. Excalibur Deluxe Talking Chess - ELO Equivalents
  55. Off topic - Ballmer Exposed as Evil Robot
  56. Problem with Convekta chess fonts :(
  57. Computer Chess Game For beginner
  58. Two questions about Fritz 9
  59. Can white win by force?
  60. Stop it..please?
  61. whistle
  62. Standardized rating reporting.
  63. A way needed to make my UCI engiens play on ICC
  64. Sam Sloan's Big Secrets
  65. lego chess
  66. Breaking News! Get it here first!
  67. My first chess program
  68. Shredder 9 UCI announce moves?
  69. Happy New Year to Ray Gordon
  70. Happy New Year!
  71. Getting the most from practice.
  72. PGN without $x symbols
  73. Software to make interactive Javascript games online?
  74. Software to make interactive Javascript games online?
  75. pgn alternative
  76. Fritz9 3D boards
  77. Challenge to Sam Sloan
  78. Sam Sloan and Ray Gordon
  79. Play chess online! Internet chess games.
  80. software to practice openings
  81. Fritz 9 vs Fritz 8
  82. Re: Topalov accused of Cheating to Win World Chess Championship
  83. I should be banned from Wikipedia
  84. Chessville and ChessCafe Corruption
  85. New chess database
  86. New chess database
  87. Chess Tools (Software)
  88. how many games are contained in all the twic files ?
  89. handicapping engines
  90. My new year resolution
  91. Fritz analysis oddity
  92. My serial number expired on my Chessbase 9 program
  93. Merry Christmas - Free download
  94. SYCF : New Fantastic Chess Website
  95. Fritz and Dvoretsky's Endgame Manual
  96. يا جماعة ?ى منـ* تعليميـة مجانية ?ى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
  97. Re: New CL Editor
  98. Who thinks I should stop writting crap on Wikipedia?
  99. Eric Schiller is a much better author than Kasparov
  100. USCF Sales will start to carry Sam Sloan's books
  101. Play chess online from your mobile phone on FICS and ICC with free client software
  102. Kasparov and Dvoretsky are blacklisted by Chess Cafe
  103. Merry Christmas
  104. Visualize Square Control
  105. Accurate Wikipedia Profile for Sam Sloan
  106. Go game lessons for chess players
  107. Crafty + 1gb enomrous.pgn + 7.11gb TB, still took it 35 moves to beat me
  108. Kryukov's amazing victory - 6 man EGTB sharing
  109. Chessbase Light
  110. Sam Sloan Definitive Wikipedia Biography of James Eade
  111. Just wondering about clustering...
  112. HYDRA - news?
  113. Chess training - internet, software...
  114. printing diagrams/commentary
  115. NEW Chess Site
  116. Good Endgame Trainer Software
  117. Mac Compatibility
  118. Vega (chess pairing program) upgrade
  119. what is the best evaluation to improve your game?
  120. Chess Vision Software
  121. Chessbase 9 Variation board stopped working with Last May's update
  122. ARTICLE : Topalov on Computer Chess
  123. Earn up to $1000 a day - Every Day!
  124. prova
  125. Chess Tiger 2004?
  126. CB9 - killing doubles
  127. Different Fritz 9 versions/packages?
  128. The end of a long story ?
  129. BigBase 2006 :((
  130. Topalov talks about chess computers
  131. Converting pgn into full text : where is the software ?
  132. crafty personalities
  133. Palm Tiger
  134. Bobby Fischer teaches chess
  135. HOw do I stop Prompt for CDROM ??
  136. Fritz 8 CD prompt
  137. Freezer 1.1
  138. Has anybody compiled the latest Crafty (20.1) for Win32 yet?
  139. Linux Chess Programs! Which one is the Best?
  140. Linux Chess Programs
  141. Genius or Tiger for Palm Tungsten E2 ?
  142. Chess program
  143. Toga
  144. Import Engine logo in Fritz clock pane
  145. Temporary download for Rybka beta version on my website
  146. Fritz 8: setup, tablebases & version
  147. US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined as an Editor
  148. Rybka (= little fish) is coming ...
  149. fritz 8 duplicate game elimination
  150. more chessbase blues
  151. fritz 8 splash screen, how do i stop it?
  152. Kasparov's Gambit
  153. Can someone e-mail me the engine Rybka.
  154. INTERFACE to ICC or FICS on PALM
  155. openingbooks
  156. X-FEN Notation
  157. What is "randomness" for a CM9k personality?
  158. Re: CM9k game added to the CM9k database - 1 attachment
  159. Newer engines around
  160. Elostate integration
  161. millions of free downloadable chessgames
  162. Re: computer advice
  163. winboard starts moving the pieces as soon as I load a game
  164. Measuring the complexity of a position (Hydra)
  165. Re: CM9k game added to the CM9k database - 1 attachment
  166. Fritz 9 question
  167. chessassistant versus chessbase
  168. Computers losing on time?
  169. CM10k database: Can I easily add the updates I made to CM9k's database?
  170. Fritz 8
  171. Re: A great site for downloading games
  172. Chess mail sign up problems
  173. What does a program in evaluatin a position?
  174. Computer "thinking" on opponent's time
  175. CEBoard now supports DGT Board
  176. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  177. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  178. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  179. Chess Software
  180. Deep Shredder not twice as fast?
  181. MyChessViewer
  182. Frustrated by Chessmaster 5000 tutorials
  183. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  184. CPU Speed and Program Time Controls
  185. Help with Fritz Tablebases Please!
  186. Fritz 8 Shootout Question
  187. Chess exercises made with Powerpoint
  188. Where to get Crafty 1.0 / How to start writing chess prg from scratch?
  189. hans bohm & PGN
  190. Hydra v.8 UCI
  191. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  192. Installing multiple engines under single ChessBase GUI
  193. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  194. Pocket PC Opening Files
  195. Automated PGN Movers
  196. ChessBase Friend Mode
  197. ZAPPA 2.1
  198. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  199. Strongest program
  200. CEBoard - Opening books for Crafty?
  201. Re: Correspondence vs. Classical OTB Play Quality
  202. Ruffian update
  203. Last version of Crafty?
  204. INTETAIN 2005
  205. Best program for PocketPC?
  206. How do I install tablebases for crafty?
  207. New Linux Software
  208. Play CM9k prsonality "Doc" for opening variety
  209. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  210. Opening learning
  211. How Is Opening Book in Fritz9?
  212. Crafty Classic 2004
  213. Got crafty enormous, any more now?
  214. Fritz Versions
  215. Updated version of free program
  216. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  217. Opening Systems - Cheap
  218. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  219. Go and shogi
  220. What other games do you like?
  221. Interesting post on a German computer discussion board
  222. crafty20.1 compile problem on amd64
  223. CT Art 3 training CD
  224. is GNU chess bad?
  225. To the People who have already bought Fritz 9
  226. Answering Dave's Question About Gothic Chess Computer Championship
  227. Fritz 9 - Interface problems
  228. PGN Sort/game Statistics
  229. Free Chess Program (2004 World Computer Champion!)
  230. Is Chess 3 dimensional?
  231. Kasparov vs Fischer. Can this happen and these 2 play Gothic Chess?
  232. manual Fritz8
  233. CB Opening Book
  234. Analysis board - Fritz9
  235. New chess book: It's terrifying!
  236. too much info
  237. Bookup Express question
  238. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  239. chess games and software
  240. Fluff in Fritz 9
  241. chess software
  242. Ches Chronicle: Topalov is the KING
  243. Excalibur Deluxe Talking Touch Chess
  244. chessmaster 10000
  245. Is this yet another Chessbase software bug??
  246. Deep Fritz 8
  247. Mate in Two db?
  248. update to build 27 of Bookup 2000 Express
  249. Where you can play chess online!!!
  250. Fritz 9 & Dual core PCs ..