PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Fritz 6 versus Windows XP
  2. Results from 7 engine dbl round robin
  3. Hash table percentages
  4. Pocketfritz 2.0 on IPAQ 5550
  5. programming chess rules
  6. Latest News
  7. Which pawn positions go into a pawn hash table?
  8. Re: Tiger 15
  9. Some precisions...
  10. Fritz 7 program update in English
  11. Help more...
  12. chessmaster pillen settings
  13. Chess and Latex, help !
  14. chessmaster 9000
  15. Chess LAN
  16. How to convert nic to pgn?
  17. Fritz8 - How do I load my over-the-board games?
  18. Incremental evaluation, leaf evaluation, or hybrid?
  19. Looking for strong players against weak players (compared to them)
  20. Majestic Chess?
  21. Shredder software exchange
  22. Jin 2.12 released
  23. " Everything about Petrov " new chess site about the Petrov defence .
  24. PALM vs Pocket PC
  25. Shredder Classic
  26. The ICGA will provide $500 in financial assistance for WCCC 2004
  27. fritz 8 question
  28. Think Like a King
  29. Best small DOS program
  30. Fritz 7 update?
  31. Mike Leahy Spams
  32. ATARI 2600 Chess beats them all
  33. behind.chesslib.no
  34. crafty compile warnings
  35. New dedicated Mac chess site
  36. A message for our spammer friend.
  37. ICC spyware
  38. BGA Heatsink
  39. Fritz8 programs and Intel Hyper-Threading
  40. Freeware rating evaluator?
  41. Fritz7 latest patch on Chessbase problem with english and german language in menus...??
  42. Attn Mike Leahy: Bookup is spyware
  43. Newbie in almost everything except chess
  44. Chess queen's power reflection of real life
  45. cheating software
  46. Robotic Chess / self-moving pieces / why not?
  47. The CM-64-6 personality (and game in which I drew The King)
  48. Fritz/Shredder Game Printouts
  49. Fritz8 Opening Book
  50. Fritz8.ctg
  51. Chessbase 8.0 - Fritz Analysis Window
  52. ICS commands/protocol
  53. Re: Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell his chess database program
  54. draughts checkers - data structure and move generation
  55. binaries
  56. automatic logging of games on winboard
  57. Deadline early registration WCCC: May 15
  58. xboard +zippy
  59. What's wrong with Chessbase Lite?
  60. Chess Neural Network: ANOTHER VICTORY FOR OCTAVIUS!
  61. collecting computer chess games
  62. Chess Style Program
  63. Publishing PGN
  64. new chessbase files (.cba/.cbh) in old CBDEMO
  65. Chess books - why no PGN files made available online?
  66. Yahoo Unorthodox Chess Openings Newsgroups
  67. Chess program testing
  68. Alybadix or WinChloe or Popeye favor requested
  69. Annotated games
  70. Problem with GNUChess [as white] and Gothmog [as black]
  71. Newbie question
  72. Re: Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database
  73. Re: ICC is killing USCF
  74. pgn editing
  75. chess computer recommendations?
  76. Chess Analysis Project data
  77. Sargon-II misc. questions
  78. Pieces appearing as letters in Fritz 8.
  79. Chess Server Master List - Input Request
  80. Suggestion for Blitzin or similar - hide opponents rating.
  81. Publishing with chessbase8
  82. Fritz 7 tactics
  83. Gambit settings for Chess Tiger are a joke
  84. Crafty - Microsoft C++ 2003 Build
  85. WTB Chesscomputers
  86. Fritz 8 [April 16 2004] anti-CD released
  87. SSDF List Out
  88. Shredder Bug
  89. Pairing progs
  90. Good interface for ICC
  91. Opinions on practicing against Shredder 8
  92. extensions
  93. Adjustment for Fritz 5.32
  94. transposition tables and quiescence
  95. SERIAL NUMBER FOR FRITZ
  96. Freechess.org
  97. Chess Database Group - Denial
  98. Help !! font problem in CB8
  99. The web for chess arbiters and for all chess players
  100. CFP: Octi Tournament Computer Olympiad
  101. XP-patch for Fritz6
  102. using Bookup to monitor new opening developments
  103. avoiding human strengths?
  104. Kasparov's Birthday Article !
  105. ChessGamesLinks has been updated
  106. Fritz 8 Update
  107. Use of databases when on ICC
  108. Blindfold simul chess
  109. Fritz 8 and Windows XP Professional
  110. I forgot....
  111. WINE and Bookup?
  112. Transposition tables2
  113. transposition tables...
  114. File formats for Chessmaster
  115. chessmaster LAN
  116. ECTool 7.01 available
  117. openings
  118. relocation of chess equipment review site
  119. Fritz Power Book 2003
  120. Hashing fail lows
  121. White To Play And Win
  122. NEW!! Tournament Director Forum
  123. training video
  124. Chessmaster 9000: How to install on Tablet PC
  125. Sound off in Excalibur Grandmaster?
  126. how to open chessbase powerbook 2004 under Windows XP
  127. Free Program to compute your ICC ratings before a game.
  128. How to compile Crafty (Win32)
  129. Crafty and 64-bit SPARC interface.
  130. Mike Leahy spams forums to sell his chess database
  131. Mike Leahy spams forums to sell his chess database
  132. Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell his chess database
  133. Mike Leahy spams forums to sell chess database
  134. Mike Leahy spams newsgroups to sell chess database
  135. Shane is soon back
  136. WTB chesscomputers
  137. Offering alternate Nalimov files with pawns
  138. Incomplete tablebases cause problems
  139. Gromit 3.82 and Opening Book
  140. jose Chess Database: now for Mac OS X
  141. scid and engines...
  142. What will happen when humans lose....
  143. Ruslan Ponomariov's Open Letter
  144. Ychess
  145. Chess Assistant lite for ICC?
  146. What happened to Shane Hudson's CD's?! (n/t)
  147. Net Blitz II (free chess program and bughouse program)
  148. Base for a chess program code (crafty?).
  149. Using stonewall against computers.
  150. Shakkiohjelma (thread in Finnish)
  151. Online-community for beginners
  152. Simple Chess Engine
  153. any other site where I can download Chess Client (CClient)?
  154. question about making an opening book
  155. Sorry - the databases are down
  156. Exporting Arena setup from one computer to other
  157. File Swapping Legal in Canada :) :)
  158. CFP: World Championship Computer-Roshambo 2004
  159. Crafty compilation problem?
  160. Annotated games
  161. Setting default folders w/ Crafty+Xboard
  162. Crafty, you've got some splainin' to do!
  163. Is Shane Hudson a scam artist?
  164. CA7
  165. CHECK OUT MY GAME AGAINST CHESSMASTER HIMSELF
  166. Re: I HAVE BEATEN FRITZ HIMSELF ON FRITZ 8
  167. WANTED.......Infomation On "CYRUS"
  168. Chessbase servers down?
  169. Is Kimo = Kasparov in this article?
  170. CHECK OUT THIS GAME AGAINST CHESSMASTER HIMSELF
  171. Star Diamond or Not
  172. I built a computer that plays perfect chess . . .
  173. Fischer To Play Chess Machine !
  174. Endgame tablebase observation--not always harder
  175. Looking For Rebel 12 Opening Books !
  176. Software for retro-analysis?
  177. Eval function
  178. Tool to convert FEN to Word, RTF etc
  179. Tranformer for Fidelity SC9: voltage and polarity
  180. Mike Leahy is a woodpusher
  181. Mike Leahy is a warez dealer
  182. Mike Leahy sucks
  183. Mike Leahy is crap
  184. Mike Leahy is a gay cock sucker
  185. Mike Leahy is the lowest of lowlife
  186. Mike Leahy is a COMMERCIAL *******
  187. Mike Leahy is a spammer
  188. Mike Leahy is a con artist
  189. Mike Leahy is the lowest form of life on this planet
  190. Mike Leahy is a liar
  191. Mike Leahy is a thief
  192. Mike Leahy is a piece of ****
  193. Mike Leahy is a ****ass
  194. Mike Leahy is a worm
  195. Mike Leahy is a son of a bitch
  196. Mike Leahy is a *******
  197. CA 7: how to make a shortcut to "invert"-board function?
  198. More ChessPartner Questions
  199. Brilliant game Doctor? 3.0
  200. Hooking Up UCI Engine Under ChessPartner - Help Request !!!!
  201. ChessPartner Issues
  202. Macros in Chess Partner
  203. Tablebase KRN KN question
  204. I have the Fidelity SC9 manual
  205. Re: Dos Hermanas tournament and (C)heating
  206. FICS (C)omputer Tournament - Sunday - 13:00 EST
  207. Novag Mentor 16
  208. Hsh Table
  209. Old Chessmaster 2000 still fun
  210. Needle-0.53 released!
  211. stop spamming this NG
  212. Shredder 4
  213. Jason Repa bullying
  214. New URL for Bookup
  215. Try this at home
  216. alpha - beta pruning still rules?
  217. just do it
  218. New FREE Chess Server - Testers welcome!
  219. Co-Author of Bobby Fischer book to be at Harvard
  220. Are stand alone Chess computers becoming a thing of that past.
  221. hash table collisions
  222. Tournament data
  223. WARNING......BOOKUP is a scam being run by a single, out-of-work, hack programmer who is a known con-artist that makes posts here under many aliases! BEWARE!!
  224. Where do I increment the history table
  225. Rebel Decade on Windows XP ?
  226. BOOKUP is now FREEWARE
  227. New url for ChessliB
  228. Nonyz and Jason Repa ....
  229. eBay auctions
  230. Jason You have lost your queen
  231. Who is the resident ardehole in this group ?
  232. Nonyz - Repa needs your help.
  233. Buy chess computers
  234. CM5000 & Windows 2000
  235. WARNING....there is a con-artist in the newsgroup by the name of Mike Leahy!
  236. Sanctimonious?
  237. Computer speed
  238. Repa, Where is your evidence against Leahy?
  239. I need an Excel chess document translated...
  240. Bookup and Mike Leahy
  241. Avoid Mike Leahy and his garbage
  242. Mike Leahy is a known liar and thief
  243. bookup
  244. Michael Leahy
  245. Mike Leahy
  246. Repa has no evidence to back his claims against Leahy
  247. Liar Repa has no evidence against Leahy
  248. Is there a way to make Chessbase light or Fritz play me?
  249. 10 best chess books?
  250. NetBlitz II