PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26

  1. buy
  2. PBN extension?!
  3. Give me the download link to rebel 12 and i will get you serial numberlink to
  4. ChessGenius4 and XP
  5. ChessVU
  6. ELO calculation
  7. Question about Endgame Database Generation
  8. PGN tactics files
  9. I can't get Chessbase Fritz to play power chess variant
  10. bitboards
  11. Continuing stopped engine vs engine match (chessbase)
  12. Shredder 7.04 goes wrong by endgame
  13. What's the link and Serial number Rebel 12?
  14. Someone Send Me Rebel 12
  15. Winboard loading file query
  16. Clusters and Chess Computation
  17. More money than you would have thought possible.
  18. is it possible to stop crafty resigning
  19. Chessmaster 9000
  20. Fidelity SC9 model - is it worth keeping?
  21. PGN and PHP
  22. novag obsidian
  23. quiescence...
  24. Strange things after latest Fritz 8 upgrade
  25. free chessbase opening book?
  26. Kasparov must lose
  27. Chess engines & programs
  28. Flipping Board in ChessBase Light
  29. adjusting the window based on ttable
  30. REBEL 12 (for DOS) Destroys Fidelity 2100
  31. Fritz8 EG tablebase
  32. Open Dutch Championship 2003 Pictures
  33. Rebelk 12
  34. Rebel 12
  35. Forsale Novag Forte B with printer
  36. Aargh! Why is CM9000 not on SSDF?
  37. Cataloging chess problems
  38. Re: Request : Chess via email.
  39. Star Diamond question
  40. Strongest Chess Program?
  41. Chess Club
  42. Why is Fritz8 "stuck" on Alekhine's...?
  43. linear look ahead?
  44. Wie funktioniert die Computer-Er鐪fnungsdatenbank (allgemein)?
  45. Nalimov TBs
  46. Chessbase engines loses so easy!
  47. chess
  48. Important announcements: Free Hardware, drinks and snacks at WCCC
  49. Autoplayer on a network
  50. Fidelity loses to Junior 8
  51. win play it chess challenger for ps2
  52. Fritz 7 and Opening Book
  53. What is the estimated chess rating of a PIV?
  54. der bringer
  55. pocket fritz
  56. Chess Funding & Sponsorship
  57. Re: Got Rebel 12 and regretting it!
  58. Chess4less question
  59. Is this a fair statement? - "In order for computers to play better Chess . . .
  60. Choosing Static Evaluation Features
  61. Old chess books and chess computers
  62. Compare Fritz 8, Chessmaster9000
  63. PocketPC Chess Software
  64. Kristy Lenix
  65. Shredder 7 on eBay!
  66. Voice Activated Chess Program (or interface for Crafty)
  67. Fidelity -vs- Chess Tiger
  68. ChessTiger 15 under Fritz7 GUI
  69. winboard support
  70. Chessbase new Media system with Fritz8
  71. annotated chessgames
  72. Playchess server down?
  73. Fritz 8 : how to set its strength ?
  74. Using Transposition Table with Wildly Varying Score
  75. Jester vs Fidelity "WOW WHAT A FIGHT!!"
  76. how to practise positions against Fritz8
  77. Game Invite...
  78. anyone have a Virtual copy of Chessmaster 9000
  79. chess images for a chess prorgam...
  80. Fritz 8 and chessbase
  81. Aristarch
  82. chess games format
  83. Dell Axim 400 Mhz Price Drop - $266 limited time
  84. Play the Fidelity Designer 2100 model 6103
  85. Convekta products on e-bay!
  86. banned
  87. Zobrist keys
  88. Jeff Sonas about computers surpassing humans
  89. somebody send me rebel12.exe please?
  90. Training CD question (Mating Against 0-0)
  91. test
  92. test
  93. Fritz engines no cd
  94. -Humor Break- Video of tiger attack Roy now released
  95. Skip to deeper in iterative deepening
  96. Tournament Pairing Program advice sought
  97. Playing levels Novag Star Diamond
  98. Best price on a DGT board
  99. unistd.h for Crafty
  100. Polgar defeats Karpov with the classic Lasker sacrifice!!
  101. Nalimov tablebase download
  102. Final Call For Participation
  103. Saitek Mephisto any good at $50
  104. Printing Games with Fritz8
  105. Book & variations on fritz 8
  106. Using 6-man tablebases
  107. strongest chess program?
  108. best endgame engine
  109. Combinations Challenge and EOC Middle games PGN?
  110. Bookup problem
  111. Where can I get Ruffian 1.05?!
  112. End Debt Create Wealth
  113. Fritz 1.20 engine
  114. GM Arno Nickel vs 6 Engines match - Games updated
  115. TEST
  116. This is a test 89102
  117. Help with new Fritz Patch...I think it has bugs
  118. Anyone know ChessGenius's playing strength?
  119. New Fritz8 patch
  120. Hiarcs 9 bug ?
  121. Is Shredder Stupid???
  122. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  123. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  124. AARON V STEARNS IS MARRIED TO A PROSTITUE NAME LI HUA ZHANG!! HE GOT HER PRENANT WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO ME!!!
  125. TEST
  126. TRY THIS MATE IN FOUR WITH YOUR PROGRAMS
  127. Chessbase 8 Question
  128. Don't delete multiple icons in various Fritz releases
  129. Fritz 8 - Solve for mate
  130. Time control
  131. Excalibur Grandmaster ratings
  132. what does sanity check error on tablebase files mean?
  133. chess engines
  134. tip: Fritz8/Shredder7-new updates
  135. why crafty and not shredder???
  136. Help For A College Student
  137. Re: how to alternate GUI windows (Shr7/Fri8)
  138. chess informator activation key
  139. Permanent Brain
  140. Re: Crafty Analysis of Svidler Miniature
  141. Chess Tiger is a brute!!!
  142. Re: Fritz 8, Hiarcs 9, etc.
  143. Re: Gian Carlo, or anyone else with DS1 input:
  144. Re: Fritz8 Opening Books
  145. Rebel 12 problem
  146. ideas for a master thesis
  147. Re: Best hand-held?
  148. Blitzin & Linux
  149. ****
  150. *********Chess Competition PRIZE
  151. *****
  152. somebody please send the link to rebel subscription please
  153. Fritz 8 Coach will not give subtle or broad hint.
  154. fritz 8
  155. Re: CA and search
  156. Fritz 6 Deep Position Analysis
  157. Re: C# Chess Program
  158. Building Crafty for Win32
  159. Re: Gambit Tiger
  160. books
  161. Hiarcs9
  162. Why such disparity in search speed among different engines
  163. Any news on Deep Fritz 8?
  164. Re: Can I Win?
  165. Serial number for Rebel 12 ?
  166. Is chess engine is dynamic?
  167. Shredder704.eng analysis is nonsense!
  168. Hiarcs 9
  169. Re: Rebel 12 & ChessBase
  170. Problems in quiescent search
  171. Advice needed on choice of chess computer.
  172. Chess UML first cut.
  173. Chess Computer Site
  174. Re: Program that handles descriptive opening names?
  175. Next Crafty?
  176. I can win?
  177. Crafty Speed Up
  178. Re: Tim Hanke is attacking Zsuzsa Polgar
  179. help : how to make a new forum ?
  180. I had and returned a Novag Star Sapphire
  181. Re: Valid Nalimov tablebase names
  182. CAN WHITE WIN ????
  183. A question regarding initial searching set deeper than 1-ply
  184. merge pgn
  185. New Kid in Town
  186. ANY GOOD TOURNAMENTS COMING UP IN U.K.
  187. FICCS?
  188. CA7.1
  189. Re: help setting up a Chessmaster9000 opponent
  190. Re: Computer Freeware
  191. Excalibur Grandmaster Model # 747K
  192. I can't win ???
  193. Chess databases
  194. who is the best chess server?
  195. Two Fritz 8 questions
  196. Al Lawrence comment
  197. tip: how to improve tablebase access with bigRAM
  198. This is a free game online
  199. Re: How do I add engines to Chessbase 8?
  200. tip: bigRAM & bigHASH in WindowsXP
  201. Fritz 8 engine view question
  202. Looking to Start An Industrial Chess League in Central New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania
  203. Correct Installation of Hiarcs9?
  204. Winboard (was: Computer Freeware)
  205. Chess Openings repository
  206. Has anybody tried a RAMdisk?
  207. Fritz8 opening book question
  208. Novag Star Diamond
  209. tip: Mar 5 2003 update for Fritz8/Shredder7 GUI
  210. P4 vs. Athlon for Chess?
  211. PC Chess Game with hi rez Graphics
  212. Re: Fritz/Shredder/Hiarcs question
  213. ChessBase MegaBase 2003 for sale on eBay!
  214. Elo of pocket fritz
  215. Re: tip: how to alternate GUI windows (Shr7/Fri8)
  216. funny joke
  217. Re: playing through main lines in CB/Fritz
  218. Re: Try this corrective patch for Microsoft Windows
  219. Fritz8 - engine vs. engine - position
  220. use of a scanner for chess games
  221. Editing log files from ICC
  222. KasparovChess Lessons
  223. Re: quiescence
  224. Zaps and Traps Database
  225. Re: test w y
  226. need a Crack for the Hiarcs 9 engine
  227. Customizing a laptop for chess ( among other things)
  228. Deep version
  229. Re: Can anyone help?
  230. Re: Rebel 12
  231. Anyone Have the Real hiarcs9.0 not the fake mind you!
  232. Pocket PC Freeware
  233. SCI/SYS TURBOSTAR432 OR TURBO KASPAROV ADAPTION TO PC PROGRAM
  234. Pocket Fritz 2 fries my IPAQ
  235. cb8 VERY slow under WinXP
  236. Re: Shredder6 engine help.
  237. Chess Tactics software
  238. 1980's chess computer with MOVING pieces.
  239. PGN to Chessbase conversion
  240. Chess computing 101
  241. Re: Anyone mind Sending me Hiarcs 9 Please?
  242. Re: Crafty SMP question
  243. Computer Board for Instruction
  244. analysis of pgn for repeated position?
  245. tip: remove "source" from CB database
  246. having fritz play my openings and opeing books
  247. What new features will be in a new Fritz 9?
  248. anyone mind sending me Deep Junior 8
  249. Residual-Income Opportunity 安居家中賺錢的新紀
  250. After playing on Playchess server for a year...then what?