PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Abnormal bloke?
  2. CA9
  3. Fritz 10 not Printing Games
  4. Looking for an opening reference book for Scid
  5. New version of ChessDB (enhanced Scid)
  6. chess variant 5x7
  7. long tournament in north-central New Jersey
  8. Fritz interface in Hiracs ; Better than previous Fritz ?
  9. opening books
  10. Do you like to compete in Chess?
  11. Will the real Sam Sloan please stand up, please stand up, please stand up
  12. FICS with Varese 0.3.0 Mac OS X
  13. [ANN] New version of Scid (chess database)
  14. Best old Palm for Chess Tiger
  15. scid+crafty+TB
  16. Very good chess Forum
  17. Billing the USCF
  18. Crossville HQ should be shut down
  19. Goichberg wants to move HQ from Crossville
  20. Re: Proof of the Existence of The Fake Sam Sloan
  21. Question about Zap Chess Zanzibar.
  22. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  23. Is there a library on FICS, like on ICC?
  24. I'm being blamed for losing $344,225
  25. Print multi-diagrams with Fritz8
  26. The USCF lost $344,225 - Vote for Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  27. Can someone tell me how to castle in WCN
  28. unix tool for removing duplicates from a large .pgn file?
  29. Scid development activity?
  30. Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  31. My endorsement of Don Schultz and slate
  32. FRITZ is a great analysis tool!
  33. weakest xboard compatible chess engine
  34. What's a good free chess program to set up positions?
  35. Kasparov Foundation's President caught lying to the NY Times
  36. CA 2.0 - a presentation
  37. TascBase 2.1 - a presentation
  38. Windows Vista
  39. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  40. looking for a database of lots of chess games
  41. Tablebase statistics
  42. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  43. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  44. Help with Two Computer Matches on LAN
  45. Chess Engine kN per second
  46. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  47. Rated PC-chess playing against other Chess Engines ?
  48. chess12 (scid and latex/tex)
  49. fritz 10
  50. Chessbase 9 and MS Frontpage?
  51. I created a new poll for me to win
  52. New Slate Formed!
  53. Re: USCF is being sued over racism
  54. What's on your Chessbase Configuration?
  55. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  56. chessmaster 10th edition
  57. Somebody please send me Hiarcs MP
  58. All Old Chess Books
  59. Chessville Vignettes - All
  60. update material evaluation incrementally?
  61. Re: Chess software with the lowest ELO rate
  62. Online free and interactive chess - where
  63. need hiarcs mp
  64. Trade for Hiarcs11 MP?
  65. how to test mp engines within chessbase gui on dual core machines
  66. Solving chess
  67. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  68. ECO Code System Question
  69. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  70. An old article about early chess computers! Quite amusing rant.
  71. instruction manual for a RS2150L
  72. efficient in_check routine
  73. I won't sign any code of conducts
  74. Has anyone played Shredder I0 vs Fritz I0 vs Rybeka vs Hercules
  75. Save history on ICC to PGN file
  76. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  77. New release of ChessDB database
  78. Mephisto Modules?
  79. Generate and store EGTB's as a data tree
  80. Did you interested it?Please tell me!
  81. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  82. Want to improve my chess, software or computer?
  83. BlindChess v.1.5 (DOS freeware)
  84. Classic game commments in Chessmaster
  85. New Chess Server
  86. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  87. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  88. Need russian tester for Scid
  89. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  90. [ANN] Opening trainer in Scid
  91. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  92. Re: OTOH
  93. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  94. chess software training
  95. Anybody know the betting on Corus this year?
  96. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  97. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  98. I'm very upset at myself
  99. Manifesto Chess Computer for 80 $ is it worth it ?
  100. I told you so!
  101. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  102. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  103. 64-bit chess engines
  104. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  105. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  106. Sedat's Computer Chess Tournament 2007 ( SCCT 40/120 )
  107. Chess256 program
  108. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  109. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  110. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  111. Free Blindfold Chess program for DOS
  112. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  113. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  114. Die Angst der Schachspieler vor dem Computer
  115. Everyone talks about me
  116. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  117. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  118. Why does everyone hate me?
  119. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  120. My friend Beatriz defends me
  121. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  122. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  123. Don Schultz used me
  124. I'll sue the USCF
  125. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  126. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  127. It's a fake post by Brock
  128. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  129. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  130. Fritz 8 CD question
  131. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  132. Chess256
  133. A useful feature, or just a waste of time ??
  134. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  135. Features added to Scid
  136. Smartboard and Virtual PC : Need MS DOS image boot
  137. juniper exams ?
  138. "I Sincerely Apologize"
  139. E-Mail Chess using PC and MAC Platforms
  140. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  141. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  142. The deadline has passed
  143. juniper exams ?
  144. Recommend chess program?
  145. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  146. Measuring engine strength
  147. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  148. Samsloan is a psychopath
  149. Fritz 8 training video problem
  150. The best board
  151. How to find chess data ?
  152. I plan to take over the world
  153. Current list of RGC tournament players
  154. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  155. no cd crack for deep fritz 10 engine?
  156. fritz 10 in CB 8
  157. Saitek service?
  158. Bluetooth
  159. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  160. Re: Another Botched Question
  161. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  162. Re: The RGC Chess Challenge
  163. 'Non-Real-Time' Computer Chess Game
  164. Goichberg is lying again
  165. Goichberg is done politically
  166. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  167. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  168. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  169. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  170. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  171. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  172. Big scandal revealed
  173. Re: Merry Christmas
  174. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  175. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  176. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  177. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  178. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  179. Re: Any evidence for improvement with databases?
  180. Anyone know when the next computer Chess Championships
  181. Pocket Fritz on HPipaq hx2790
  182. Why end game not so Well?
  183. They did Scrabble, why not chess?
  184. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  185. Re: The RGC Chess Challenge
  186. Fritz 10 engine in Chessbase 9??
  187. Fritz 10 vs Rybka 2.2
  188. Reading .ctb, .cto, .ctg files
  189. Move validation on webserver
  190. testing Weds 12/20/06
  191. chess board animation applet or software
  192. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  193. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  194. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  195. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  196. FICS
  197. Turing's other contribution
  198. Now Beginner Level, plays very tough.
  199. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  200. New ChessDB / Scid uploaded to Sourceforge.
  201. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  202. "Rob"
  203. Multiprocessor rybka version doesn't work
  204. multiprocessor rybka version doesn't work ?
  205. Alternative to Scid Database Released
  206. you guys must be slippin??
  207. Updated Yahoo To PGN converter
  208. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  209. Chess software with the lowest ELO rate
  210. anyone have deep fritz 10 yet?
  211. Nomorechess was correct.
  212. 32 or 64 bit?
  213. Load Games by position or opening.
  214. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  215. Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  216. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  217. May have discovered a bug in Junior 10
  218. A missed future???
  219. Re: GM David Bronstein dies at 82
  220. What hardware was Deep Fritz running on?
  221. Not real time chess
  222. Best of the Chessmaster Series ?
  223. Computer v. Humans unfair?
  224. Human vs Machine Matches
  225. Man vs Machine .- unfair ?
  226. Chess computers without opening book
  227. Remarkable humans.
  228. Jetan from Tommy's Toys
  229. What ever happened to Chess Tiger?
  230. Palm HIARCS set ELO levels - too strong ?
  231. In new Fritz 10 Where is Fritz 10 engine
  232. Help with Game Analysis
  233. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  234. What is the hard configuration of the comp in the Kramnik-Fritz Match ?
  235. Fritz 10 - language
  236. Where can I get Rebel 12
  237. Fritz 10 vs Rybka
  238. Re: USCF Membership Numbers
  239. Re: US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  240. GetClub Chess Game improved
  241. Re: 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  242. Fritz 10 FRC option is greedy. Won't allow other FRC engines.
  243. How to get Arena to read Fritz 10 engine
  244. Battle Royale New York 1924
  245. Big chump in 10 years
  246. Re: let's see some money
  247. Re: Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  248. Re: Marcus writes to Kirsan
  249. Rybka 2.2 + Chess Openings = P.O.S.
  250. Fritz10 print problem