PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  2. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  3. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  4. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  5. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  6. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  7. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  8. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  9. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  10. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  11. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  12. New Format for Google Usenet?
  13. Re: Chessville Vignettes -- Eisenhower
  14. Exclusive Executive Board Video discussing FIDE Membership
  15. I created a new poll for me to win
  16. New Slate Formed!
  17. Chesscafe Rools! Moscow Rules!
  18. Chessville Vignettes - All
  19. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  20. Susan Polgar was hospitalized but is OK
  21. Matt - who is rgcp going to challenge?
  22. Re: On Alekhine
  23. ECO Code System Question
  24. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon
  25. USCF Org.
  26. I won't sign any code of conducts
  27. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  28. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  29. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  30. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  31. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  32. Re: Chessville Vignettes
  33. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  34. howard stern's birthday present (almost)
  35. Questions about Joel Channing
  36. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  37. Title to USCF land -- breaking news!
  38. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  39. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  40. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  41. From the USCF Issues Forum, 14 January 2007
  42. Re: Home stretch - Kingston says *something*
  43. Modern Joseki and Fuseki, Volume Two, went for sale on Amazon today
  44. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  45. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  46. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  47. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  48. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  49. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  50. Susan Polgar's "Vision Statement"
  51. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  52. OTOH
  53. 3 with one blow
  54. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  55. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  56. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  57. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  58. Who is the "One Other Candidate"?
  59. I'm very upset at myself
  60. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  61. I told you so!
  62. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  63. Candidates
  64. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  65. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  66. The ratings mess
  67. Comrade Chief Political Officer Wanted
  68. Goichberg wimps out!
  69. Dirt on Tanner?
  70. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  71. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  72. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  73. Everyone talks about me
  74. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  75. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  76. Why does everyone hate me?
  77. Why worship?
  78. My friend Beatriz defends me
  79. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  80. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  81. Don Schultz used me
  82. the real and fake Sam
  83. I'll sue the USCF
  84. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  85. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  86. It's a fake post by Brock
  87. Re: What are chess players IQ's?
  88. Robert Snyder Cops a Plea
  89. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  90. Activity & Ratings for US players
  91. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  92. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  93. reward for a freak
  94. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  95. Re: The Chess Bitch
  96. Don't worry, be Jerry... OR...
  97. FIDE SPEAKS
  98. Impeach Bush for Closing the Post Office
  99. juniper exams ?
  100. Gerald Ford, The Greatest President Who Ever Lived
  101. Why does Mike Nolan keep showing up in the background
  102. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  103. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  104. the problem with Bessel Kok
  105. help st kitts and Nevis!
  106. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  107. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  108. Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  109. not to worry; I have a copy of the thread through 2:37 p.m. Saturday
  110. The deadline has passed
  111. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  112. Susan Polgar, a THREAT to chidlren
  113. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  114. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  115. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  116. how to be a CHESS PROFESSIONAL
  117. From the USCF Issues Forum re the 2005 Martinovsky Memorial
  118. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  119. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  120. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  121. The best board
  122. an open letter to USCF President Bill Goichberg
  123. publicity for Sloan the faithful fiduciary
  124. who is the "fake" Sam Sloan??????????????????
  125. There is Only One Man who can end the turmoil in Iraq
  126. I plan to take over the world
  127. Current list of RGC tournament players
  128. no more scholastic chess in Florida
  129. When .......?
  130. the UTD (University of Texas at Dallas) Chess Club
  131. FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  132. "Kasparov makes Putin play defense"
  133. radio ads in Crosssvilee, Tennessee
  134. Wyoming Chess Assocaition, Inc. history
  135. Marcus Roberts becomes Alternate USCF Delegate from Wyoming
  136. (OT) Good Advice
  137. Sam Sloan, a kidnapper
  138. 26th Piloo Mody Memorial Open Chess Tournament
  139. help I can't logon to the USCF web site
  140. Re: Another Botched Question
  141. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  142. Goichberg is lying again
  143. Goichberg is done politically
  144. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  145. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  146. Conduct endorsed by Larry Parr and Leroy Dubeck...?
  147. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  148. The real Sam Sloan, please.
  149. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  150. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  151. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  152. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  153. Big scandal revealed
  154. Merry Christmas
  155. Re: very short games in game database
  156. A very big question.
  157. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  158. NY Times needs a chess journalist
  159. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  160. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  161. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  162. OMOV has failed!
  163. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  164. Sloan's use over?
  165. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  166. The God Delusion
  167. State population estimates
  168. USCF still in the red
  169. Bulgaria's Topalov Faces Chess Ban for Linking Kramnik to KGB
  170. Udon Noodles
  171. Scallops on sale, sweet and yummy
  172. A recent Sloan post on the USCF Issues Forum
  173. The RGC Chess Challenge
  174. Who (or what) is "Marcus Roberts"?
  175. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  176. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  177. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  178. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  179. =Read the story about Tanner in the paper today
  180. Adult friends
  181. Kramnik & KGB
  182. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  183. Re: "Rob"
  184. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  185. New play about Morphy
  186. Chess Politics Chess Heretics
  187. Dirty Djordje.......when chessplayers go bad!
  188. yet another Sloan lie
  189. (OT) Sam Sloan Getting in the Xmas Mood
  190. The Farm Book by Thomas Jefferson: A New Book by Sam Sloan
  191. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  192. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  193. Re: Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  194. Re: Educating Zed : Turing Machines
  195. these bastions of free expression
  196. wtd: chess clock recommendation
  197. Offices of Russian Opposition Searched
  198. Cheat in OTB play
  199. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  200. ADHD Drug and Chess
  201. Chess Activity Levels, Adult and Scholastic
  202. The Channing Four
  203. Sloan on the Interzonals
  204. Re: Byrne leaves New York Times
  205. Polgar: I WILL run for the 2007 USCF Executive Board
  206. news about the Wyoming Chess Assocaition
  207. news about the Wyoming Chess Assocaition
  208. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  209. Sam Sloan censured by Executive Board
  210. Ratings Manipulation: WSJ article Dec 5, 2006
  211. BILLHALL IS A RACIST PIG
  212. a RACIST SPEAKS
  213. Wow
  214. After a decent interval....
  215. Help with Game Analysis
  216. family history
  217. Future Fide
  218. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  219. Did I pay the Bill?, News about Marcus Roberts chess association in Wyoming
  220. US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  221. USCF Membership Numbers
  222. against the day?
  223. cold blooded murder
  224. I'm going after Goichberg next
  225. Tim Just is the USCF registered agent
  226. Drug Testing in the Asian Games
  227. multimillionare in 10 years
  228. let's see some money
  229. Marcus writes to Kirsan
  230. Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  231. 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  232. Re: World champion???
  233. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  234. more about how FIDE President Kirsan Ilyunzhinov and his associates
  235. letter to American High School Principals: re: Sam Sloan
  236. Queen Catherine of Braganza has been kicked out of Queens Borough Hall
  237. Re: SCF or USCF?
  238. Kramnik draws Game one
  239. Re: Kramnik Topalov. Dispute is going on ;)
  240. Death to FIDE President Kirsan Ilyuminzhiov
  241. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  242. Death to Kirsan Ilyunzhinov
  243. RARE FIDELITY PHANTOM TALKING COMPUTER 6124 CHESS GAME ON EBAY
  244. U.S. Chess Championship - 2007 - Qualification Process
  245. Re: Arbiter Gijssen gives his side of the Kramnik forfeit
  246. Former middle school chess champion arrested on felony gun charges
  247. 2,000 dollar reward - send a RACIST TO PRISION
  248. I propose to ban all Muslims from chess
  249. I am a big shot on the board
  250. Waste of time