PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. WANTED: RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR and WEB DESIGNER
  2. Radio Time in Russia
  3. More MonRoi
  4. The Tanner Decision
  5. Byrne leaves New York Times
  6. Playing Scared
  7. Ethics, Shmethics
  8. The Demolition of the Illinois Chess Association
  9. My Mom kicked me out
  10. BOYCOTT AGE DISCRIMINATORY USCF PRICING!
  11. Age bias in USCF membership prices
  12. LEGAL: EEOC is processing my discrimination charge against USCF
  13. USCF Membership Numbers
  14. What can $20 buy?
  15. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  16. The bitch filed for a divorce
  17. TMB for the Board!
  18. Vote for CHANGE
  19. Marcus Roberts is a saint
  20. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  21. A fair trade
  22. Elo on Fischer's conditions vs. Karpov
  23. Kooky Lawsuit Collector
  24. free chess book for exchanging links
  25. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  26. Global warming
  27. Global warming
  28. why am I cheap?
  29. Chess Self-Training guide
  30. Marcus Roberts is gay
  31. Chess Etiquette - Part 1
  32. Larry, [email protected]
  33. Marcus Roberts has no criminal record
  34. What is the best site for updates in regards to chess organizations?
  35. I'm suing Jennifer Shahade
  36. The Kingston Files
  37. the real reason Jennifer Shade was hired
  38. Tom Klem?
  39. NEW BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEW!!
  40. I think that Ray Gordon has a good complaint
  41. help with analysis
  42. USCF going forward ...
  43. your private info is not safe with USCF
  44. USCF Executive Committee Memer and convicted felon Sam Sloan illegally raises money
  45. Kirsan Ilyunzhinov is a DRUG DEALER
  46. 8 year old Child Prodigy can't play in world chess championship because he is BLACK
  47. Immortal Game: Book Review
  48. alt.binaries.chess
  49. The Cat in the Hat at World Open
  50. Re: Rip-off of Reinfeld? (was: Improve your chess in 7 days or less)
  51. Re: Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  52. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  53. Re: gordy baybee on another posting binge
  54. Re: Ray v. USCF
  55. FIDE always wins?
  56. odd new USCF product
  57. LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF
  58. Exclusive Video of USCF Board Meeting
  59. I have extensively revised my Graham and Sloan Family Tree.
  60. Re: Family Trees of Famous Americans, by Sam Sloan
  61. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  62. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  63. Re: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  64. The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
  65. Was it beneath the personal dignity of Thomas Jefferson to consort with any black slave?
  66. Re: Royal Family of Europe
  67. [DNA] Jefferson-Hemings Issue, NGS Quarterly
  68. Re: Robert Honywood (1525-1576) and Mary A****er (1527-1620)
  69. Queen Catherine of Braganza has been kicked out of Queens Borough Hall
  70. Re: Fernandez/Hanke Petition
  71. Fire the Webmaster !!
  72. A funny Read
  73. Re: Excellent 4-Part Documentary: Fischer v. Spassky 1972
  74. USCF doesn't *need* to charge dues
  75. Re: Scintific American article on chess and intelligence
  76. Nothing much to read on this board
  77. Chess Club -- The Movie
  78. What *exactly* is a USCF rating floor?
  79. Insolence bring ruin
  80. Re: Topalov - Kramnik Rematch
  81. King Krmnik the Dull
  82. No Substitute For Hardwork
  83. Re: Kramniks Final Elista Press Conference
  84. Parting words to Topalov
  85. USCF has left me no choice but to sue them.
  86. Can PARR or someone else find a game of mine?
  87. Does Kramnik have a high IQ ?
  88. Anna Politkovskaya: Another Journalist Murdered
  89. Kramnik wins!
  90. Online US Championship Matches??
  91. I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.
  92. chess set in box with large hand carved/turned wooden chess pieces-$25
  93. Is the real Sam Sloan running for Congress, and if so, is he violating Federal Law?
  94. chess is cool
  95. A Question for the Real Sam Sloan?
  96. Jury awards $11.3M over defamatory Internet posts
  97. Gothic Chess and Fischer
  98. Fischer-Karpov Announcement to be available to all on ICC Oct 12
  99. AF4C and Bill Goichberg are ruining chess
  100. New WCC Sponsor: $10 mil match
  101. Interview with CJA Award Winning Historian in The Chess Journalist
  102. XI Individual World Champiionship for the Blind
  103. Western States Open
  104. Is the WCC just going to be 1.d4
  105. 5th and final sample puzzle
  106. SCANDAL
  107. Complete Set of all 34 Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  108. Deleted BINFO 200603590
  109. The 1/x rule strikes AGAIN: Topalov Routes Kramnik In Game Nine
  110. Topalov Wins!
  111. Re: Human Rights in Norway
  112. Iljumzhimov interview
  113. USCF retaliating against employment whistleblowers
  114. Anyone got a STREET ADDRESS for the USCF?
  115. Aren't Board members and their families BANNED from profiting...
  116. Are chess matches being FIXED for BETTING?
  117. USCF is BEGGING for a lawsuit
  118. What are Kramnik's weaknesses?
  119. Why won't Topalov play 1.e4 ?
  120. Kramnik is (and has been) TOAST!!
  121. The Year Of The Toilet
  122. The Topolav team has lost its mind...
  123. Fritz -- new world champion?
  124. I fully support ...
  125. FIDE criticism verboten
  126. saxy
  127. Evidence of Gender Bias in USCF
  128. Nomorechess Ahead of Taylor Kingston Atlast !!!
  129. Spassky has stroke in San Francisco
  130. SIGNIFICANCE OF ELISTA
  131. Physicist invents 100+ Years Advanced Video Game System
  132. Rule Change -- move then record -- financially driven
  133. GM Magnus Carlsen (Norway)
  134. Support for Kramnik from other GMs
  135. Kramnik plays game 6 under protest
  136. Forfeit wins - an inconsistancy
  137. Larisa Yudina--Never Forget
  138. Larisa Yudina--Never Forget
  139. game 6 Monday?!
  140. CHEATING is rampant in chess
  141. Understanding Chess and specializing
  142. Chess and the bathroom
  143. How to killfile?
  144. adult friend
  145. USCF Memberships: Discounts for military?
  146. A Stopped Clock ........
  147. College Chess League Individual Championship
  148. Topalov threatens to abandon Match
  149. another spokesman for chess
  150. Alternatively
  151. StanB?
  152. Fire the Webmaster !!
  153. Fire the Webmaster !!
  154. Fire the Webmaster !!
  155. Tokyo Rose, one of our best customers, has died
  156. Was it you, you, or you?
  157. Muzzling Sloan
  158. 2 Liarries Gang in Disarray
  159. Does USA President George W. Bush play chess?
  160. business or pleasure?
  161. FIDE -- what a sham(e)
  162. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, my dear friend
  163. Hans Poschmann RIP
  164. Re: It does stink
  165. Re: Game 2 Topalov-Kramnik
  166. My apology to all
  167. Herbert Rodney Vaughn 300 page Ethics Complaint
  168. Re: I am reprinting Report on a Linguistic Mission to North-Western India by George Morgenstierne
  169. Another self-inflicted wound
  170. here's another puzzle
  171. How's THIS for a Rule change? (Equalizing Black)
  172. Dato Tan's Memoir
  173. RGCP Grudge Match?
  174. chess gamers read books to win
  175. Pick the world championship match
  176. I'm responsible for the Presidential Proclamation
  177. Ohio vs USA
  178. Topalov-Kramnik Unification
  179. Randy Bauer is wrong again
  180. iNCOMPETENT CHESS FEDERATION COSTS ME A CHESS STUDENT.
  181. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  182. Re: Is chess dying?
  183. Is Susan Polgar better than Gary Kasparov???
  184. Long Live the Innes Pledge
  185. Should Polgar's membership be revoked?
  186. Re: Kramnik-Topolov starts Sept 23
  187. fakes, spammers vs. trolls
  188. Time to BAN OTB scholastic chess (too many pedos)
  189. would u like to play a games?
  190. The Real Sam Sloan, Please Answer
  191. Drive visitors to your site!
  192. names
  193. Max Burkett and Chess Life
  194. What Exactly is parr's Problem?
  195. Converting to Muslim
  196. A New Chess History - NY Times Review
  197. Donation requested
  198. Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player
  199. My new chess book is out
  200. Crossville refused to let the USCF off the hook
  201. Innes Pledge
  202. two queries
  203. Jon Jacobs
  204. Immediate firing of Dan Lucas and Paul Hoffman
  205. Immediate firing of Dan Lucas and Paul Hoffman
  206. A Challenge to Tennessee (and hopefully some other states too....)
  207. Game site
  208. Re: The Immortal Game
  209. State Opens on Labor Day
  210. a threat to Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  211. How to promote chess better
  212. Polgar Life magazine
  213. Wojtkiewicz Life Magazine
  214. HOW LONG DOES MARIJUANA LAST IN YOUR SYSTEM
  215. Re: Creighton Case: Petition in Opposition to Accounting filed by Creighton Sloan
  216. Mommy hated Sam Sloan
  217. Senior Open Report ?
  218. TWIC issues
  219. PLEASE Crossposting is Very Annoying to Members of Other Newsgroups
  220. Thousands of .PGN files for free download
  221. New USCF scandal
  222. Steve Irwin: R.I.P.
  223. Sam the source?
  224. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  225. Where's the Stapler ???!!!
  226. I've been muzzled by Channing and Goichberg
  227. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  228. Re: Apology to Jay Sabine
  229. My apology to Beatriz Marinello
  230. Re: Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners DVD has been released
  231. Re: Chinese Chess for Beginners DVD Video has been released
  232. Scandal wanted
  233. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF
  234. Joindre "Dialogue" dans 4 langues :
  235. Shahade, Ross & Itkis
  236. Re: Virtually All USCF Financial Records have been Destroyed
  237. Let's use PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) to stop fake posters.
  238. the fake marcus roberts
  239. What to promote about chess
  240. Moving the USCF HQ to Palm Beach Gardens
  241. Some Legal Questions for Mr. Kingston
  242. St Kitts and Nevis
  243. The Sam Sloan TV Show
  244. threat to sue Paul Trong for libel
  245. GREAT PLAYER "Bobby Pfuscher" won Advance Level.
  246. What's Not in Chess Life (3)
  247. Picturegate
  248. Redman to step down as UTD chess director
  249. Chess Nazis
  250. Re: Bobby Fischer has been reinstated in the USCF