PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Why is not the USA Zone President at the meeting in Cali
  2. Re: Affidavit of Bill Hall in Opposition to Sloan Motion for TRO
  3. Sloan Denied Restraining Order?
  4. Re: Sloan vs. Goichberg
  5. Re: Russia – The Story of the Greatest Nation
  6. Re: Somebody has hacked into my gmail account and is sending out fake messages
  7. Re: Russia – The Story of the Greatest Nation
  8. Temporary Restraining Order Denied by the State Tax Office
  9. King kicked to e5, Quick win in just 22 moves
  10. Re: The Treasure of the Sierra Madre review
  11. Doug Huthinson (51) marries SIXTEEN YEAR OLD-GIRL! Her mom approves!
  12. Re: The Treasure of the Sierra Madre review
  13. Running for Weiner's Seat
  14. Radio play about the Polgars' education in chess
  15. Sam Sloan arrested 6/ 11/ 2011
  16. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  17. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  18. Re: Bobby Fischer Against the World is a work of genius
  19. Bobby Fischer: A Chess Champ 'Against The World'
  20. Teaches Chess
  21. Goggle still fails to respond about somebody taking over my account
  22. Polgar, Truong??
  23. She's Back and Extensively Noted on the USCF's Web Site
  24. Re: Would you want your sister to marry Sam Sloan?
  25. Re: Proceeding to Recover Personal Property of Estate of K. Michael Goodall
  26. Re: kamsky or gelfand
  27. The Director An Oral Biography of J. Edgar Hoover
  28. Re: why do they wear suits?
  29. Truong Sighting
  30. How anyone can become a TRUE chess champion
  31. The Embarrassment of St. Louis
  32. Re: So what really happened?
  33. Re: Alexander Criminal Matter
  34. Alexander Criminal Matter
  35. Re: Sloan Banned from the US Championship or the World Chess Hallof Fame
  36. Ray filing Article 133 complaints against disgraceful military individuals
  37. Link to article on how to report tax cheats and the benefits of reporting tex deadbeats
  38. Someone on disability has been paid to harass me for years
  39. Likely hole in the USCF budget
  40. Same Ole Place
  41. Re: Response to Allegations of Corruption in FIDE
  42. Re: Ray going back to college, then law school
  43. Link to Form for complaining to the Navy Inspector General
  44. Re: Ray going back to college, then law school
  45. Damn: They Gave in Just When We Had em on the Ropes
  46. The Time Has Come for All Patriotic Americans to Tell Their ElectedRepresentatives What Ought to be Done
  47. Libertarians Hoping for a Dream Come True: The Government FinallyShuts Down
  48. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  49. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  50. Re: Is Larry Parr Dead or Not? (was: The rumor of my death issomewhat exaggerated or premature)
  51. "My 61 Memorable Games" ruled true by Icelandic Court
  52. Congress Finally Passes Budget, Agrees to Cuts in Spending
  53. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  54. So Who Really Organized the 1990 World Youth?
  55. Another way to catch the Fake Randy Bauer
  56. The "Fake Randy Bauer" is NOT Randy Bauer
  57. Susan Polgar Is A CHILD-ABUSING PIECE OF HUMAN ****
  58. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  59. Re: The "Fake Randy Bauer" Messes Up BIG-TIME
  60. Brian Lafferty, we need to chat
  61. I have identified the "Fake Randy Bauer"
  62. A complicated question about the new imposter
  63. Re: Ray to publish 99-cent book on chess openings soon
  64. Girlfriend Of Wisconsin State Senator Gets Stat4e Job, 36 Percent Raise
  65. USCF seems to want to be sued by me AGAIN
  66. Withdrawal of JGP- Invitation to Cheat Rule
  67. The FBI Story
  68. Anybody else want to join me as a co-plaintiff?
  69. Great News: Miyoko Watai inherits Fischer's Fortune
  70. Re: Sloan
  71. Brady's new book on Fischer...
  72. Hey Sam, I played a 6-round USCF tournament and lost 1 rating point
  73. I need an update!
  74. Problems Mailing USCF Election Petitions to the Crossville Office
  75. Does USCF Violate Ban on Political Activity??
  76. Chinese chess
  77. Re: NY Times Chess Blog, all gone
  78. Who Was Bobby Fischer?
  79. Re: Top Law Professors Call for Repeal Of Section 230 Immunity
  80. Re: TROLL
  81. Sloan American Originals: Forbears of Benson Bennett Sloan, Jr.,William Milligan Sloan and Samuel Sloan 3d by Stephen Ward Righter (ca. 1866-1942)
  82. Candidate Selections for USCF Executive Board
  83. Why did Sava insult the Turkman? Turkish Chess Federation cancelsEuropean Women Championship
  84. What A Widow! and the Mystery Associated with it
  85. "Getting Back to what I was talking about before"
  86. Report: NY's Paterson doled $16.7M in state grants to Chess
  87. Polgar's International Press Coverage
  88. New Rules Make it Virtually Impossible for an Outsider to Run
  89. The Last Mafioso: The Treacherous World of Jimmy ("the Weasel") Fratianno
  90. At Least a Funny Game from the National Chess Congress
  91. Alexander Reminder
  92. Tragedy of the USCF
  93. I am reprinting "The Tactical Grob" by Claude Bloodgood
  94. Re: What is the real name of Mark Houlsby ?
  95. David F. Nolan, Founder of the Libertarian Party, has just died
  96. Copyright on "Berlin Diary" published in 1941
  97. Rybka [5 sec] vs GetClub Normal Level [4 min]
  98. Re: William Addams Reitwiesner (1954-2010)
  99. Hot, Crazy wife for date
  100. Vote NO on Allen Priest for USCF Executive Board
  101. GM Larry Evans is Dead at 78
  102. Sam Sloan sucks
  103. Douglas Forsythe Update
  104. The Green Felt Jungle Foreword by Sam Sloan
  105. Any Word About "Mad Marcus"?
  106. “Reminiscences” by Douglas MacArthur
  107. Sam Sloan sucks
  108. Koch (now its' our turn to move)
  109. Hungarian Mission Fundraiser for Polgar Foundation
  110. Charles Barron wins NY Gubernatorial debate
  111. Where is He
  112. Heritage and Cato too???
  113. Re: Ray hypnotizes bikini chick (video link)
  114. Sam Sloan Campaigning for Karpov at the World Chess Olympiad
  115. Any News Out of El Paso?
  116. Spassky recovering in France
  117. Re: Nizar ElHaj of Libya wins election for FIDE Vice-President
  118. Re: Olympiad Hotel in Khanty-Mansiysk is Closing Right Now
  119. Russian 1 and US Women Comparison
  120. Bulgarian Party a Great Success
  121. Re: Ray hypnotizes bikini chick (video link)
  122. Richard Conn Embarrasses USCF Delegation
  123. Women's World Championship Question
  124. Re: I have arrived at the World Chess Olympiad in Khanty-Mansiysk,Siberia, Russia
  125. FEN vs. ASCII (was: I have arrived at the World Chess Olympiad inKhanty-Mansiysk, Siberia, Russia)
  126. Court rules in favor of Ilyumzhinov
  127. Conditions Great, Nearly Perfect for 2010 World Chess Olympiad
  128. Decision of the CAS
  129. John Hillery, Requiescat in pace
  130. John Hillery, Requiescat in pace
  131. Cyprus President Christofias Supports Karpov
  132. Hulachess
  133. Please Help Those Unfortunate Americans Who Got Lost
  134. Where is Marcus Roberts?
  135. Kirsan's Message to Peru
  136. My Game Against Grandmaster Robert Hess
  137. Ishi Press Donates chess books to Karpov Election Campaign
  138. I cannot seem to Order Chinese books in the USA
  139. Ilyumzhinov Resigns!
  140. Observations concerning the September FIDE rating list
  141. Re: USCF Stupidity Strikes Again!!!
  142. Latest on the Kaggle Elo replacement competition
  143. Staunton Memorial Dinner in London
  144. Upcoming 81st FIDE Congress General Assembly
  145. 1st Latin Cup in Cuzco
  146. London Evening Standard drops chess column
  147. Re: USCF Stupidity Strikes Again!!!
  148. USCF Stupidity Strikes Again!!!
  149. Michael Goeller evidently not a fan of Dale Carnegie
  150. Review of "The Innocent" by David Szalay
  151. Two Ks in Straits Times (Singaporean Newspaper)
  152. McClain in NYT on FIDE Presidential contest
  153. Latest news from TWIC
  154. Jinky ain't Bobby's daughter
  155. Re: Sam Sloan
  156. Re: Sam's Games from the 2010 US Open Championship
  157. Re: FIDE/CAS Update
  158. Simple game in which both sides played like lobotomised fleas
  159. Question about Mark Willey
  160. Viktoria Cmilyte, Grandmaster
  161. Boris Khropov obituary from FIDE website
  162. making chess sizzle
  163. Mao And The Chess Master
  164. Fischer -- the saga unfolds
  165. Does Section § 14-106. of New York Election Law apply to Internet websites
  166. One thing we can say for sure....
  167. Should the Libertarian Party Request Adequate Compensation fromWilliam Weld?
  168. Gogel Games (was: What kind of meat did Alekhine choke on?)
  169. Major Typographical Error on NY State Board of Elections Website
  170. Does Warren Redlich Violate the Federal "Stand By Your Ad" Law?
  171. Libertarian Party Begins the Purges of its Membership
  172. moga fun games
  173. Sam Sloan's Latest (not greatest) Games of Chess from 2010 World Open
  174. Hyping Paul and the Pirates---Again
  175. Times Polgar Article Being Picked Up by Other News Outlets
  176. Drilling Bobby Fischer's Coffin??
  177. What Would You Do?
  178. Re: Juxtaposition US Attorney Filing--Polgar Deposition
  179. World Open
  180. North American Chess Association/Muradian--Karpov or Kirsan??
  181. Re: Tell your views about GetClub Chess.
  182. Re: Tell your views about GetClub Chess.
  183. USCF
  184. On Reshevsky
  185. Chess-in-the-Schools press release
  186. Re: Sam Sloan vs. Warren Redlich, Index No. 108151/2010 as filed
  187. FAO: Sam Sloan Do you support the demented ramblings of The Master?
  188. 9/11 Loose Change - Final Cut
  189. My Game Against Leon Stolzenberg
  190. Re: Empire Strikes Back — Fide Wars
  191. Gregory Alexander case
  192. Covers on Chess Life Worse than Ever!!
  193. Re: Fide Sues Karpov
  194. Common genetic threads link thousands of years of Jewish ancestry
  195. Motion to Adopt Resolution in Conformity with Article 11 Section 6 ofNational Libertarian Party By-laws
  196. How do we correct this error by FOX News?
  197. Direct Use of the Sun's Energy
  198. Marcus?
  199. Are we the Victims of a Scam?
  200. Typee by Herman Melville - Is this a worthwhile book to reprint?
  201. Anthony Adverse Volume One The Roots of the Tree
  202. Re: MOTION TO JOIN WARREN REDLICH AS PARTY DEFENDANT AND FORSANCTIONS AGAINST CHRIS EDES AND WARREN REDLICH
  203. Eric Schiller's surgery
  204. Is It Curtains for Marcus Tomorrow?!?
  205. Re: Posting human chess games
  206. Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles
  207. Marcus Roberts Due Back to Court May 27th
  208. Warren Redlich files suit against Committee on Professional Standardsof the New York Supreme Court
  209. Roberts emails Kirsan over NATO
  210. Why Kasparov supports Karpov
  211. The Problem with Mr. Redlich's Argument
  212. Sloan Appeal Dismissed
  213. No Bidding for National Scholastics
  214. NSA plot to deport / kill marcus roberts as a non citizen exposed onPACER
  215. Amerigo A Comedy of Errors in History
  216. complaint against Becky Dean Walker
  217. Maurice J. Kasper
  218. Re: Who's the Real Queen?
  219. filing copy #1
  220. draft #1, in progess
  221. I challenge Bill Clinton to a duel in Chess City, Russia
  222. roberts prepares reply against Clinton
  223. Anand Prevails
  224. roberts replies to homeland security on May 11, 2010, draft #1
  225. A TERRORISTIC THREAT BY A WHITE NIGER AGAINST HOMELAND SECURITY
  226. Roberts v. Ortega, Hudspeth County, Texas appeal
  227. becky dean wants to be my judge
  228. THE BITCH BECKY DEAN WALKER SPEAKS
  229. letter to fifth circuit
  230. records request
  231. Blue Laws Imposed in Chitral
  232. Dog Days at the White House by Traphes L. Bryant
  233. open records requests to be served with lawsuit
  234. The Eric holder feedback
  235. Roberts asks for 1.2 million in damages, "A" misdemanor trial delayed
  236. draft #1
  237. Federal Lawsuit filed Monday against Judge Becky and Clerk Ortega
  238. Food Negoiations
  239. roberts shares outline with hillary
  240. note to Judge Becky Dean Walker of Hudspeth County, Texas
  241. Re: Humans Interbred with Neanderthals, Study Suggests (Live Science,4-29-10)
  242. Request for 2009 - 2010 USCF Numbers
  243. Sam Sloan Charged with Disloyalty to the Libertarian Party
  244. Kirsan visited by Aliens...
  245. harassing telephone calls from law office
  246. Can Sloan Win?
  247. Roberts flames Judge Becky Dean Walker of Hudspeth County, Texas
  248. another lawsuit in Hudspeth County
  249. Re: MOTION TO JOIN WARREN REDLICH AS PARTY DEFENDANT AND FORSANCTIONS AGAINST CHRIS EDES AND WARREN REDLICH
  250. Re: Humans Interbred with Neanderthals, Study Suggests (Live Science,4-29-10)