PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Re: Patsy Ramsey, who killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey, is dead at 49
  2. Re: Patsy Ramsey, who killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey, is dead at 49
  3. I will not take a penny
  4. now here's a cool thing
  5. is this bobby fischer ?
  6. Re: Patsy Ramsey, who killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey, is dead at 49
  7. Bobby Fischer Radio Interviews
  8. Grant Perks paid Beatriz Marinello most of the $13,926.00
  9. Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?
  10. Take your best shots!
  11. Who not to vote for?
  12. Please checkout these websites!
  13. Grant Perks is only a "Paid Consultant" according to Mike Nolan
  14. Free for all chess school
  15. Sam Sloan has dropped out from the race!!
  16. Time to forget about FIDE+USCF+...
  17. Championship time limit
  18. St Kitts and Nevis awards first national chess master title
  19. Chess game improved further with double pawns
  20. It looks like the USCF election for Delegates has been cancelled
  21. The Ockham rating function
  22. There are Screw-Ups, and then there are really big Screw-Ups
  23. e-mail address
  24. The cheating IBM
  25. elected national FIDE delegates
  26. Marcus Roberts reversed the credit card charges for his USCF Life Membership !!!!
  27. the Identity of Chess Freak
  28. Why Fisher Quit
  29. when is Kirsan going to hold the next FIDE Presidential Board meeting
  30. ILLEGAL VOTE CAST IN USCF ELECTION
  31. why won't FIDE respond to questions from a Swiss law firm?
  32. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Shogi for Beginners
  33. Go
  34. Chess Art Pencil Drawings!
  35. Your USCF $$ at work
  36. So for their first move the get rid of Evens????????
  37. Problem with draws
  38. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  39. good prize structure ==> more fighting
  40. competitive chess in 21 century
  41. Whit/black rating. A solution.
  42. Message to Sam Sloan from Wlod
  43. The cost related to professional rating
  44. class prizes
  45. Schultz, Channing, Tanner and Goichberg sold out
  46. FIDE MOB FIGURES CAN PROVIDE VISAS TO EUROPE
  47. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  48. Chess : Best Chess players Top 10. Ranking
  49. Is a perfect rating system possible? (Yes! :-)
  50. the open versus professional rating system (a warm-up post :-)
  51. What you won't read in Chess Life
  52. Another great moment in chess journalism at Alekhine's Parrot
  53. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners
  54. Sam Sloan should be in jail
  55. Re: Searching for Label Ideas for Chinese Chess for Beginners
  56. Searching for Sam Sloan's fried brain
  57. USCF Membership Numbers
  58. details (facts)
  59. How many... ?
  60. 2006 Interservice Chess Championships
  61. Sam Sloan appears in X3
  62. A Question for that Idiot Sam Sloan
  63. Silly
  64. Kasparov's statement at the end of 1984 KK match
  65. 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  66. CL & Evans--the acid test
  67. My Report on the Turino Meetings
  68. Sam Sloan
  69. Re: Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking
  70. Stop picking on Beatriz Marinello
  71. Re: Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking
  72. Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking
  73. How much do they make?
  74. Searching for a good Dentist in Nuristan
  75. Larisa Yudina - Never Forget
  76. VOTE IN SIBERIA
  77. How Kirsan Cheated
  78. Chess game is beating everyone except a few players
  79. Open Letter to Taylor Kingston
  80. Re: USCF website.
  81. CEASE FIRE WITH THE USCF
  82. legal right of St kits and Nevis to join FIDE
  83. Is it worth $50,000?
  84. Anti drug testing petition
  85. June Chess Life is Fabulous
  86. How to hurt the US Chess Federation
  87. Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike
  88. Mike Goodall presents a platform that cannot be beat
  89. Another Poll - should another organisation be created to replace fide?
  90. BEING IN THE CLIQUE
  91. Is there a World Open this year?
  92. Another "great"
  93. What to do about drug testing?
  94. June Chess Life
  95. DIRTY POLITICAL TRICK
  96. Reflections on the Defeat of Bessel Kok
  97. after Goichberg
  98. I will be purchasing the exclusive rights to a chessplayer's games.
  99. Re: Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  100. Re: Developing our next generation via Scholastics
  101. 4 more years of Kirsan
  102. FIDE Presidential Election
  103. The Moscow Times: On the FIDE Election today
  104. the dictatorship works as we speak
  105. Much awaited Chess Game Performance has arrived.
  106. Mike Nolan is in Turin !!!!
  107. D-Day Today in Turin, Italy
  108. chess illegal on St Kitts and Nevis
  109. Sloan's Thesis as to the Origin of English People
  110. Two Tiered Membership in USCF
  111. Find OTB Chess players in your area.
  112. USCF Forum Censored
  113. Copyrighting of chessgames/player right to publicity
  114. The trolls among us
  115. Marinello elected
  116. SUMMARY OF 2006 EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING
  117. STATUS REPORT
  118. I post this from Kirsan's web site, and I ask the reader, do you believe that this is true?
  119. Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks
  120. Another "Nearly an IM" discovered!
  121. Proof that Sloan is better than Shahade
  122. notification of FIDE
  123. notification of FIDE
  124. notification of FIDE
  125. I refuse to take FIDE drug tests
  126. PREDICTION: NO RESPONSE FROM FIDE
  127. Sam Sloan video on Google Video
  128. How Bessel Kok could have won the FIDE Presidential Election
  129. Hugh Myers did it!
  130. of Mr Louis Blair...
  131. Did Kirsan bribe Beatriz Marinello?
  132. I just faxed this to the FIDE Congress
  133. My Khowar English Dictionary is being reprinted
  134. Conflict between Afghan Delegations to the World Chess Federation
  135. Joel Channing reports on the Zoning Issue
  136. Lost Tal Game Discovered
  137. Newsgroup Censorship by Rob Mitchell
  138. Chess HQ Zoning Flap
  139. Kasparov makes surpise chess conference in Greece
  140. Why FIDE discriminates against black people, is Kirsan Illyumzhinov a racist?
  141. "Kirsan the Incredible", "a short book about the great man"
  142. Why Wayne Praeder is wrong about Term Limits
  143. Does Opening help the Chess Game play better?
  144. Should Bill Hall be fired over the latest Beatriz Marinello affair?
  145. Re: I am annoyed by people using my research on Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings
  146. A complement to orthodox chess, by Mats Winther
  147. Breaking Headline News - This just came in
  148. Latest Distortions in Alekhine's Parrot
  149. Washington State Scholastic Rating System
  150. Scandal at USCF NOT
  151. Fide Election news
  152. FIDE elections
  153. Chess HQ Building
  154. Rant about GM Keene
  155. open response to Beatriz marinello
  156. Da Vinci Code in chess
  157. If Parr were editor....
  158. Letter by Beatriz Marinello to FIDE and to the Confederation of Chess for the Americas
  159. Response to Beatriz
  160. Re: Chess must be banned!
  161. What's wrong with Marinello?
  162. Open letter on Fide Election, Bill Goichberg
  163. NOTICE: I am being impersonated on this group again
  164. Why should I play chess???
  165. Grudge Match?
  166. Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?
  167. Is Evans poll down?
  168. Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.
  169. This is really a rigged poll if it does not give you a chance to vote.
  170. Best Sicilian to play
  171. Straw Poll - Bedding for an Old Cow
  172. Could USCF Steal The World Title Match?
  173. Waiting for Hoffman
  174. Open letter by Bessel Kok regarding proposal for Chess Unity
  175. MY OPEN LETTER ON FIDE ELECTION
  176. Why the USA Delegation is upset by the Defection of Beatriz
  177. Letter from Beatriz Marinello on Kirsan website
  178. Jason Reba
  179. Re: Proposed Addendum to Chinese Chess for Beginners: Please comment
  180. Marinello, representation, and blood on Fide's tracks
  181. Beatriz supports the right party
  182. Check Out the Cab Driver Interviewed as an "Internet Expert"
  183. Larry in bed with Kirsan?
  184. Would anybody be willing to help finance my trip to Italy?
  185. Another Amazing Statement by Beatriz Marinello
  186. Brock's True Confessions
  187. Questions about the US Delegation to FIDE Meetings
  188. Straw Poll: Should Larry Evans have been fired from CL?
  189. Burundi, Ghana and Ivory Coast are about to be expelled from FIDE
  190. Beatriz Marinello defects to the Other Side
  191. Get quality targeted links to your website in days
  192. Keene on the USCF
  193. Why do chess players act so strange?
  194. Another death in the family
  195. A question for the FIDE Presdient
  196. Letter from Beatriz Marinello to my chess friends in the world
  197. Sam Sloan?
  198. Same old crap
  199. Chess game improved twice Better now
  200. Chess Retreat Photos
  201. Nimzowitsch burying the bishop
  202. capablanca and endgames
  203. Why should I study endgames??
  204. Why does the USCF not rate tournaments
  205. May Chess Life
  206. Something I Got in Email - Have Fun
  207. Is Ray Gordon a secret identity for Bobby Fischer
  208. Let's END DRUG TESTING and THROW FIDE OUT OF THE IOC
  209. VICTORY
  210. KIRSAN WANTS US PLAYERS TO TAKE DRUG TEST FOR US CHAMPIONSHIP AND US OPEN
  211. FIDE VETO POWER
  212. 20 Questions with Bessel Kok on the FIDE Election
  213. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon (day 324 and counting)
  214. All Quiet on Chess Life Front
  215. Fide Election
  216. Does Larry think Sam is a liar?
  217. KISAN IILYUMZHINOV, DOES HE HATE JEWS AND BLACKS?
  218. FIDE PRESIDENT KIRSAN IILYUMZHIOV GIVES THE BACKSTAB
  219. Puerto Rico Chess Federation
  220. No Offers?!?
  221. Winter of Discontent
  222. Nigel Freeman is supporting Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
  223. Keene confronts his critics
  224. Re: Sam Sloan - Jail?
  225. USCF Membership Numbers
  226. Chronos Chess Clocks
  227. Changing the USCF
  228. Marcus Roberts is a psycho fraud
  229. BARBADOS AND VISA FRAUD
  230. Kingston replies to Keene
  231. FIDE announced ID cards to ARREST SAM SLOAN for Bomb Threats
  232. Kirsan's needs to refund my money
  233. Why I'm voting for Sam
  234. $am $loan for USCF Executive Board
  235. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  236. Re: I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New York State
  237. Jim Eade comes out in favor of Sam Sloan
  238. Keene reviews Kingston (part 1)
  239. Is gmail down ?
  240. Keene helped crack the code
  241. Re: I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New York State
  242. Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006
  243. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 3
  244. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies, part 2
  245. Ernie Schlich brings on Four Controversies
  246. West Denver area Sunday afternoon or evening chess:
  247. Marcus Roberts is a homo
  248. I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament
  249. FIDE ASKED ME TO GET ILLEGAL VISAS FOR THE RUSSIAN MOB
  250. draft of ethics complaint to FIDE