PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Ethics Complaint against IOC
  2. Has anybody ever actually designed a House Shaped like a Rook?
  3. Chessplayers are LEGALLY using computers in tournaments!
  4. Winter on Keene & Kasparov, BCO
  5. Anyone want to thank me for stopping the imposter?
  6. uh, Phil?
  7. Minimum number of players
  8. KIRSAN DEMANDS USCF DRUG TESTING
  9. Re: Evans column cancelled
  10. The REAL problem with USCF!
  11. Re: A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead
  12. Chess Drawing Gallery: The connection between life and chess by renowned artist Justin Michael Jenkins
  13. Chess Chronicle in Spanish
  14. Wolfgang Unzicker, 1925-2006
  15. A Question for mike nolan
  16. Re: Sam Sloan
  17. Punishment for Larissa Yudina's killers to be mitigated?
  18. Keene's questions
  19. request denied
  20. Jacob Aagaard -- too big for his britches?
  21. Temporary shortfall?
  22. USChess Live
  23. when might we see the new magazine and web site?
  24. standards of book reviewing - on taylor kingston
  25. What is "Harris Direct"?
  26. You think a MENSA MODEL might work for chess?
  27. BILL HALL FOR DELEGATE AT LARGE
  28. Deconstructing Bauer
  29. Innes vs Brennen - match conditions
  30. Evans says name the date!
  31. It was the best of times, the worst of times
  32. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match to have a match purse of at least $2250!!!
  33. Controversy over whether the signed petitions should be posted online
  34. Adam's Mark???
  35. Bauer responds to Keene's Challenge
  36. 2nd Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  37. Five Candidates Run for USCF Executive Board
  38. Ray hits a new internet rating peak
  39. Does Marcus Roberts have a passport issued by St Kitts and Nevis?
  40. Re: Sam goes to Foxwoods
  41. Kasparov doesn't sound retired.
  42. defamation of character
  43. dear Black USCF member
  44. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  45. The People who created the USCF chess federation
  46. FIDE BID TO ALTER THE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP CYCLE
  47. Marcus Roberts
  48. Re: Susan Polgar on TV Every Hour
  49. Nickname for the St. Kitts National Team
  50. I wanna be the FIDE delegate from SEALAND!
  51. What you won't read in Chess Life
  52. by laws for St Kitts and Nevis Chess Federation
  53. Did the Polgar Training Program help the Woman's Olympiad Team?
  54. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  55. Kasparov radio interview
  56. FIDE Ethics Committee problem!
  57. No black man is good enough to be a USCF DELEGATE AT LARGE
  58. Everyone should move to US chess forum
  59. Bobby Fischer Live Radio Interviews
  60. Re: "How to Talk Dirty in Japanese and English" is published today
  61. Re: Stop spamming the newsgroup
  62. Re: Creighton Case: Petition in Opposition to Accounting filed by Creighton Sloan
  63. Challenge to Randy Bauer by Ray Keene
  64. IS USCF Delegate Mike Nolan: A RACIST?
  65. Are black people welcome at Bill Goichberg's chess tournaments
  66. No doubt about it
  67. Attack on rgcp
  68. 69 for Beginners needs to be revised
  69. Don't bother pollling readers
  70. More misrespresentation at Chessvile
  71. No Black USCF Delegate at Large allowed!
  72. New Negro Chess Club
  73. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  74. Chess Life Writer's Guidelines
  75. Re: Complaint to German Chess Federation against Ralf Callenberg
  76. Penthouse hot pic released
  77. Capablanca-Tarrasch, St. Petersburg 1914
  78. WARNING: I am being impersonated in the chess groups
  79. the Larry Evans problem
  80. Super-secret redesign report
  81. What the editor won't say
  82. USCF Membership Numbers
  83. Kosteniuk in May Penthouse - Confirmed Story
  84. Kosteniuk to appear in the May issue of Penthouse
  85. Parr's new book is available
  86. New Fischer documentary
  87. Glad Day
  88. FIDE drug testing FACTS
  89. How many active players are there?
  90. Is Our Building in Crossville Insured against Tornado Damage?
  91. Parr on Winter
  92. Seekaf Affiliate Network - Highest Commissions
  93. Re: New Chinese Sensation in Woman's World Chess Championship
  94. Chess article in NY times today
  95. Dark Ages, Revisited
  96. Do Chess Champs have GROUPIES?
  97. Who is the best role model for Chess?
  98. for Parr and Innes (who don't like facts): Sam Sloan on Jefferson Poland
  99. chess bitch
  100. chess bitch
  101. chess bitch
  102. Fischer announces return to chess !!!!!!!!!!!!
  103. kill the trolls
  104. Diet Guide for Fans of Ms. Shahade's Book
  105. <%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%>
  106. >@>@>@>@>GET MORE CHICKS............LEARN GUITAR.............
  107. <><><><><><><>The Net's #1 Joke e-Book!<><><><><><><><>
  108. <%><%><%><%>HOW TO BE FUNNY!<%><%><%><%>
  109. >@>@>@>@>GET MORE CHICKS............LEARN GUITAR.............
  110. Amnesty for illegal immigrants will not happen this time.....................
  111. Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week??????????????
  112. Kasparov`s interview
  113. What's left?
  114. Chess Bureaucrat of the Year Award
  115. hi
  116. Should the USCF rate the Olympiads?
  117. Why was the Women's Chess championship a knockout tourney?
  118. Marcus Roberts: Gay
  119. Re: Obituary of Peter Manetti published today
  120. "Americans can be found in the playing hall when the games are not taking place even at night"
  121. A Open Letter to the FIDE Delegate Stalker
  122. DEATH THREATS FROM EUROPE OR ASIA
  123. A FAKE POSTING IN MY NAME - the "Gays have taken over the USCF"
  124. thank you Chess Freak
  125. I don't think Mike Murry Made the death threats
  126. Computer Science training I
  127. Did Mike Murry make the death threats?
  128. Open letter to new editor
  129. Anyone can be a FIDE Delegate!
  130. class action lawsuit
  131. Re: Polgar column controversy
  132. Re: Polgar column controversy
  133. Re: Polgar column controversy
  134. HELP, can anyone speak Italian?
  135. Timothy Redman Vs. Sam Sloan
  136. Timothy Redman Vs. Sam Sloan
  137. Timothy Redman Vs. Sam Sloan
  138. more proof of FIDE Delegate status, message from the Italian organizers
  139. more proof of defacto FIDE Delegate status for ST Kitts and NEvis
  140. COPY OF ST KITTS AND NEVIS FIDE DELEGATE REGISTRATION FORM
  141. Why St Kitts and Nevis has a FIDE Delegate: DEFACTO RECOGINITION BY FIDE
  142. Why Marcus Roberts is a better chess politican than Sam Sloan
  143. Chess book collection for sale
  144. About Marcus Roberts
  145. Bill Brock? Where is his lame self?
  146. Rated play by membership type
  147. Morphy vs Sam Sloan
  148. Alekhine vs. Kramnik
  149. Karpov vs. Fischer
  150. Re: Polgar column controversy
  151. 03/24/1946 Death of the last independant Champion
  152. USCF active adult rated player numbers
  153. Sam Sloan hired as Associate Editor
  154. All or almost all chess columns to be cut from Chess Life
  155. Info about the Ray imposter
  156. A Great Bargain for only $50,000 !!!
  157. Is there a need for Chess Life?
  158. FBI and the usenet
  159. New editor fires GM Evans!
  160. New editor fires GM Evans!
  161. Crotalus tigris
  162. ANDREW ZITO REPORTS RGCP FORGERIES POSTED FEBRURY to MARCH 2006 UNDER HIS NAME
  163. USCF EXECUTIVE BILL HALL IS A CROOK
  164. Marcus Roberts will get it
  165. List of FIDE Member Nations, provided by Sam Sloan
  166. Request for Arbitration of Paul Rubin vs. Sam Sloan
  167. Why won't the FIDE medical committee answer questions?
  168. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Steve Doyle
  169. Re: My Wikipedia biography of Ignatius Leong
  170. the real reason FIDE has drug testing
  171. Sam Sloan has been banned on Wikipedia
  172. Wikipedia of Sam Sloan
  173. FBI Rome Office - Death Threats
  174. the price of GOOGLE stock and death threats: A MESSAGE TO THE CEO
  175. Andrew Zito works at GOOGE
  176. Is a GOOGLE employee making death threats at me
  177. My Complaint to Wikipedia against Rook_wave a/k/a Ralf Callenberg
  178. a message to GOOGLE about DEATH THREATS
  179. My biography of Paul Rubin on Wikipedia
  180. Delete ALL Sloan's crap on Wikipedia
  181. Re: My Wikipedia biography of Bessel Kok
  182. Re: Wikipedia biography of Ali Nihat Yazici
  183. Wikipedia biography of Geoffrey Borg
  184. USCF needs to do more to help Bessel Kok
  185. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Steve Doyle
  186. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Steve Doyle
  187. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Steve Doyle
  188. Re: Chess Master Peter Manetti has died
  189. A Messge to SAM SLOAN's CHILDREn
  190. MESSAGE TO THE REAL SAM SLOAN
  191. How can we promote chess when chessplayers threaten to kill each other?
  192. Civil Way of Settling fights of USENET
  193. March 17th Happy St. Patrick's Day
  194. US judge dismisses Google copyright case
  195. The Sam Sloan Method to Fame... (Except Sam won)
  196. USCF responsiblity for Sam Sloan
  197. FIDE LINE OF SUCCESSION QUESTION
  198. Someone forgot to change his sig
  199. AF4C refuses to pay the players $20,000
  200. SAM SLOAN's NEIGHBOORS
  201. SAM SLOAN - DID YOU THREATEN TO KILL ME
  202. Big News: AF4C is cheating the players
  203. Marcus Roberts will get what he deserves
  204. EB Election
  205. HELP WANTED
  206. Sam Sloan is STUPID, he has a low IQ.
  207. Has anybody posted this yet(Parker v. Google)?
  208. You heard it here second
  209. under_$_S_$_tanding
  210. The most despicable acts in chess history
  211. Improve your chess in 7 days or less
  212. My Wikipedia biography of Batchimeg Tuvshintugs
  213. I accuse Sloan of Stalking
  214. A CALL FOR GOOGLE TO CLOSE THE GROUP
  215. A CALL FOR DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
  216. U.S. Chess Championship a Great Success
  217. Kramnik`s interview
  218. Where to go?
  219. "The US CHampionship is DIVISIBLE"
  220. 500 dollar REWARD
  221. AF4C destroys chess in America
  222. How Old is Sam Sloan?
  223. +M6V3 Great Deals Here +M6V3
  224. The Women's World Chess Championship
  225. let's have two United States Chess Championships
  226. uschess.org/forums
  227. Biggest News of the year!
  228. Why is a woman rated 1663 playing for the US title?
  229. PRISON chess
  230. Is the real Sam Sloan running for policy board?
  231. a Pardon and a Demotion
  232. Parr on Winter on "The Termination"
  233. an attempt to escape it altogether
  234. Six bidders for the 2010 Chess Olympiad
  235. a teenager? 5,000 REWARD FOR FINAL CONVICTION
  236. 5,000 DOLLAR reward rules - THE GREAT CHASE HAS BEGUN
  237. 5,000 DOLLAR reward rules - THE GREAT CHASE HAS BEGUN
  238. LEGAL NOTICE: Ray Gordon is being impersonated in this group
  239. 5,000 dollar reward
  240. Message to Marcus Roberts
  241. How to use the rules of the Socratic Method in our search for truth
  242. Chess & Wikipedia
  243. Don't make fun of me
  244. Fischer's prognosis
  245. I'm running for the EB again
  246. Petition to reinstate Marinello as President
  247. What happened to the Shahade / Hoffman deal
  248. NJ Bill Would Prohibit Anonymous Posts on Forums...
  249. Ah_mf A Must See Funland Ah_mf
  250. Coming to a newsgroup near you