PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. I'm sorry
  2. Re: Origami Show on TV and the Internet
  3. Chess Players Kicked Out Of Mall
  4. Why does Ray Gordon hate me so much?
  5. I'm a prick and I can't help it
  6. Gotta Kamsky
  7. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  8. Re: Origami Show on TV and the Internet
  9. Graphic flow chart interpretation of Chess politics
  10. Re: Affidavit on Appeal: Re. Douglas S. Wong
  11. My boy Ray Gordon
  12. The Sam Sloan X-Rated TV Show
  13. My modifications of the biography of Lisa Lane
  14. Now, Advanced Chess Levels available to play for free. (Ratings ???)
  15. many good sites here
  16. GM Igor Ivano & the Chess Chronicle
  17. JOIN ACTIVE CHESS GROUP
  18. Thanksgiving in Malaysia
  19. Will US ever pardon Bobby Fischer?
  20. Re: Affidavit on Appeal: Re. Douglas S. Wong
  21. im howell banned ?
  22. European Rapid Chess Championship
  23. Now Chess Game plays four Variations to beat opponent
  24. Letter from John Hilbert to Sam Sloan
  25. USCF Website Hijacked?
  26. USCF should build Mensa district in Cross-to-bear
  27. How many USCF affiliated Chess Clubs are there in the USA?
  28. Three major improvements done to Chess Game.
  29. Breaking News!
  30. My Wikipedia Biography of Charles Weldon
  31. I need money fast - Please help
  32. Re: Copyright of Video of Public Performance?
  33. Re: GM Igor Ivanov, 1947-2005
  34. Could USCF learn something from MENSA?
  35. FIDE Elections
  36. BAP
  37. Parr challenges Blair
  38. Topalov officially refused the offer to play vs. Kramnik!
  39. Test, Evaluate and Improve Your Chess for free
  40. Re: Taylor Kingston's Odd Insistence and Ultimate Irrelevance.
  41. Now, Even the Beginner Level plays better than me.
  42. The end of chess
  43. Sloan has an obsession with Ray Gordon
  44. My Wikipedia Biography of Bernard Zuckerman
  45. Online Chess Program now plays better moves.
  46. How Do I Clear All These Useless Threads?
  47. The best chess advice ever (from Vinny Livermore)
  48. Re: Vote Totals for Libertarian Candidates in NYC 2005
  49. Re: Banned by Belinda, I cannot work in the Bronx Board of Elections
  50. Re: Banned by Belinda, I cannot work in the Bronx Board of Elections
  51. Breaking News! Ray Gordon will challenge Sam Sloan to a bullet match!
  52. Breaking News! Sam Sloan is the new Editor of Chess Life
  53. Will Smith will lead in New Hollywood Chess Movie
  54. I love Judge Kristin Booth Glen !!!
  55. Nakamura's complaint justified?
  56. World Team championship
  57. My Wikipedia Biography of Barry Popik
  58. My Wikipedia Biography of Michael Valvo
  59. Complaint about my wife - She ignores me every day
  60. Chess Chronicle: Topalov is the KING
  61. Ray Gordon surrenders to Jennifer Shahade
  62. Re: Sam Sloan's US History for Wikipedia
  63. Ray Gordon is cyberstalking Jennifer Shahade
  64. Jennifer Shahade is the best according to Ray Gordon
  65. Ray Gordon is a loser
  66. Jennifer Shahade is much better than Ray Gordon
  67. Polgar and Chessbase chess stories from Lindsborg
  68. Another closed session
  69. Re: Let Us Set the Record Straight
  70. Re: LIBERALS ARE ALWAYS FUN TO LAUGH AT ==> Let Us Set the Record Straight
  71. Re: Libertarian Party of New York Wikipedia article
  72. Big Buddha in Elista
  73. Where you can play chess online!!!
  74. Karpov defeats Polgar with 1. g4 !!
  75. Re: Motions to dismiss....denied.
  76. Anonymous Internet Haters Not So "Objective" (see article)
  77. Perhaps the best chess story of the year
  78. Re: USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.
  79. ELO FIDE ONLINE!
  80. Re: USCF Crossville Tennessee Building Construction a Bad Investment by Andrew Zito October 29. 2005.
  81. Kingston-Sloan Chess Challenge
  82. Blitz Theory
  83. Re: Topalov "The Bulgarian Connection" by Andrew Zito
  84. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  85. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  86. Re: My Wikipedia Biography of Norman Tweed Whitaker
  87. Re: The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  88. My Wikipedia Biography of Kamran Shirazi
  89. Karpov
  90. Opacity in excelsis
  91. GM Nakamura's comments on USCF
  92. FIDE Boss Offers to Buy Lenin's Body for $1 Million
  93. Kasparov Files in Strasbourg
  94. Falsifying Tournament Report?
  95. Re: Pawns Call King a Rook Members of the Internet Chess Server rebel against fees by Brad Stone
  96. The Absolutely 100% True Cross My Heart and Hope to Die True Story about the death of JFK
  97. Fixed odds sports betting
  98. Drug Testing Petition
  99. Greg Shahade is a son of a B___________
  100. Sunshine is best disinfectant
  101. U.S. Women's Olympiad Team
  102. A Rook House for Bobby
  103. USCF should partner with chess e-book authors
  104. Could CRAZYHOUSE replace regular chess?
  105. Re: Kramnik Desperate?
  106. ATTEMPTED CORRECTION TO CHESS DIGEST BREACH: TEXAN CHEATS CALIFORNIAN
  107. CHESS DIGEST BREACH: TEXAN CHEATS CALIFORNIAN: Part 2
  108. CHESS DIGEST BREACH: TEXAN CHEATS CALIFORNIAN:
  109. Next Week at USCF
  110. Re: How being Ambidextrous led Sam to be able to speak more than Ten Languages
  111. USCF DEAL with CHESSCAFE - Special Report
  112. Taylor Kingston's Negative Review of Schiller book on Fischer
  113. 95% of opening theory books are rubbish!
  114. World Champion Formats makes for Different World Champions?
  115. Chess480 is less...pompous!
  116. Re: Book - Shahade: Chess Bitch
  117. October USCF Membership Numbers
  118. Another Schiller Gaffe
  119. Wikipedia Page for John Peters
  120. Predict A Move & Win
  121. Rebates
  122. Schiller, Westerinen, and Myers
  123. Bulgarian Press says Fischer Challenges Topo to Random Chess
  124. Topalov is World Champion
  125. Another sweetheart deal?
  126. World Chess Championship - Chess Chronicle
  127. Announcing THE PUSHED PAWN WEBSITE AND Forums
  128. Kasparov in news again
  129. re Haas .. FYI
  130. Re: Question for Parr on Evans quote
  131. Illinois Not For Profit Corporation law
  132. Kathy Wing - 11/53 - 08/05
  133. Strongest ever?
  134. Re: Complaint about Judge Douglas S. Wong
  135. Elizabeth Shaughnessy has resigned as Calchess President
  136. Book sales, Schiller, and USCF
  137. Why refrain from selling certain chess books?
  138. WC rules
  139. Report on the Crossville, Tennessee MOVE by Andrew Zito
  140. FIDE Czar Resigns
  141. Kirsan Ilyuzmzhinov steps down as head of state
  142. chess fm / ICC chess videos removed!
  143. Topalov wins
  144. Sam Sloan, Geography, and Chess Problems
  145. CajunChess
  146. Why Joel Channing can "Chill Out" by Andrew Zito
  147. join
  148. Places where Sam Sloan has lived, Part 1
  149. J accuse the Executive Board of the USCF of Fraud by Andrew Zito
  150. Great response to creationists
  151. Question about holding onto the World Title
  152. Snyder Update
  153. Whatever happened to...?
  154. At last free adult personals services for all people!
  155. Re: The Sam Sloan Show at 3:30 PM Today
  156. Chess on TV
  157. Re: The Sam Sloan Show at 3:30 PM Today
  158. World Chess Championship Special
  159. Too stupid?
  160. Slav vs. Semi-Slav
  161. ChessCafe blackmailing USCF?
  162. Since the USCF forum exists, there's no reason to be here, is there?
  163. Moderated forums
  164. Bill Brock and "Taxi Driver"
  165. Sarnac chess problem...?
  166. Predictions for FIDE WC Tournament in San Luis, Argentina?
  167. the rights of the child
  168. Larry Parr defends Sloan's use of "blowbuddy"
  169. Pokémon--day 101!
  170. for Larry Parr's review
  171. Selective Umbrage
  172. This joint is almost dead
  173. Re: How to Play Shogi or Japanese chess video on the Internet
  174. Top-posting
  175. SwissSys Question
  176. The Kingston Sweeps
  177. Taylor Kingston letter attacking Eric Schiller
  178. Taking a Break from rgcp
  179. Requests to the White Collection in Cleveland
  180. Re: Biography of Claude Bloodgood
  181. Re: rgcp controversy about Larry Parr
  182. Re: A Small Controversy about Ben Finegold
  183. looking for more info
  184. Re: Time for some prefiling discovery of AMAZON
  185. CHEATING is the NUMBER ONE chess issue
  186. Re: Go Lesson # 2 by Sam Sloan
  187. Re: Bush Should Resign !!
  188. Wikipedia page about George Koltanowski
  189. Why People Disagree about Book?
  190. Code of Conduct
  191. A Blatant Lie by Parr
  192. Re: Great News!! DNA Test Results prove that Sam Sloan is the real father of his daughter, Sandra
  193. Re: Disastrous news from the Board of Elections
  194. Labor Day State Opens
  195. Online Cheaters -- Thought for the Day
  196. No HB Foundation Tournament in 2006?
  197. Yunieski Quesada gano la Copa ''Feria del Orinoco
  198. Misleading Book Titles.
  199. My Wikipedia biography of Max Dlugy
  200. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  201. Re: Go Lesson # 1 by Sam Sloan
  202. Wikipedia controversy about John W. Collins
  203. Spiritualism
  204. Jude Acers
  205. New Wikipedia biographies by Sam Sloan
  206. Why rebuild New Orleans?
  207. Hindsight may be 20/20, but....
  208. Disaster effect
  209. Louisiana Chess
  210. How much aid has arrived from France?
  211. The Dumbing-Down of American Chess
  212. Review of Books by Taylor Kingston
  213. Re: Parr's definition of "International Swiss" tournament
  214. reply hidden in soc.culture.japan
  215. September USCF Membership Numbers
  216. Creationists
  217. chop chop Larry baby
  218. Beatriz saved the USCF
  219. Bond's first mission
  220. Wikipedia Controversy about Eric Schiller
  221. Hey, Jude ...
  222. Bill Brock's obsession with Sam Sloan as a "former master"
  223. 1000+ Free MP3 Albums,Free Downloading and Listening
  224. My new Chess Biograpries in Wikipedia
  225. Join the greatest chess files group
  226. Mensa Model Question
  227. Sam Sloan stirs up still even more trouble
  228. Hurricane
  229. Boring Place
  230. PSCF Looks for New Editor for Pennswoodpusher
  231. USCF Membership Numbers
  232. posting 20050827
  233. Re: SPAM FREE, SEMI-MODERATED 700+ MEMBER CHESS DISCUSSION GROUP!
  234. We aren't the only ones
  235. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
  236. Cluck
  237. National Russian chess!
  238. Ben Finegold earns final GM norm at Martinovsky Memorial
  239. Chess Chronile, Vishy Anand &wcn
  240. Damiano's Defense Declined
  241. the author of the first draft of the Wikipedia Sloan article
  242. Attack of the bots
  243. What is Chess to you?
  244. long article in 'Observer' (London) about Garry Kasparov
  245. Frank Niro 2003 Letter of Intent on Crossville move
  246. My Bill Brock Wikipedia page
  247. Chess Classics?
  248. William Lombardy Wikipedia page
  249. My Raymond Weinstein Wikipedia page
  250. Connections between Nikkin and Natrol