PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. "Personally, I like girls"
  2. bellsouth.net postings
  3. from Cleon Jones to Ricky Williams
  4. What, no new scandal?
  5. Database?
  6. New MMORPG Auction Site
  7. Expanding the USCF Tournament Archives
  8. Philip Bartlett
  9. PHILIP BARTLETT IS A KIND AND GENEROUS MAN
  10. Famous Masters I Beat When They Were Kids
  11. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  12. off-topic CB question
  13. Polgar DVD
  14. What is Parr's rating? (was: Pig-wrestling in Chicago)
  15. Pig-wrestling in Chicago
  16. Re: African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  17. Jezebel - A Southern Belle for Chessdon?
  18. the conduct of a candidate for the USCF Board
  19. Re: African-American Chess Hall of Fame
  20. Re: Gay Chess Federation
  21. Polish Chess Federation
  22. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Peak
  23. hi chessdon...
  24. Re: Gay Chess Federation
  25. Bishops are better than knights
  26. Classic Collections of Chess Pieces in USA
  27. Jerry Bibuld ??
  28. Grudge Match Hints, Advice, and General Kibitzing thread
  29. WIN A FREE TRIP TO SUNNY LAS VEGAS!
  30. Revised Terms - 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match
  31. Calling Chicago-based RGCP'ers! Need an arbiter for the 1st Annual RGCP Grudge Match (June 26)
  32. Again needing $200 (or $370) in sponsorship for the Grudge Match!
  33. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  34. Re: Grudge match -- use the Net
  35. need an answer on the revised terms!
  36. SAM: PICK A WEEKEND!!!! June 25/26 or July 2/3?
  37. Sloan has less than five hours to name the weekend
  38. Vysokosov
  39. Sloan has less than eight hours to name the weekend
  40. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  41. Sam Sloan!
  42. Re: Brock and Pokemon
  43. Re: Brock and Polemon
  44. BAJADA DE LA VIRGEN - FINAL STANDINGS
  45. $800 already pledged for Sloan vs. Brock Grudge Match! Need $200 more!
  46. $800 already pledged for Sloan vs. Brock Grudge Match! Need $200 more!
  47. Grudge Match - Sloan vs. Brock: Need $200, an arbiter, & Sloan to agree on date
  48. Am I hopeless? Is it to late for me, age wise?
  49. a modest proposal
  50. Don Schultz and the USCF Election Ballot Fiasco
  51. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  52. BAJADA DE LA VIRGEN - ROUND 9
  53. More excuses from the Dream Team Campaign Manager
  54. Another whopper by Booz
  55. Schultz backs "Brain Pill" deal, says Booz
  56. Bill Brack's Daughters Want Help!
  57. Chess Chronicle
  58. Are these Sloan games?
  59. Re: I think we have a problem here
  60. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  61. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  62. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  63. Yet another wager for Sam Sloan
  64. Re: Salamalaikum from kalash velley Chitral
  65. Re: Grudge match: Sloan vs. Kingston or Sloan vs. Bauer.
  66. The RAY GORDON BARRIER has been BROKEN in chess!
  67. I want to kick in $500 for the 1st Annual RGCP Invitational Grudge Match!
  68. You forgot to take your Natrol
  69. Taylor Kingston vs. Sam Sloan: FACE TO FACE
  70. EF Discounts for Military
  71. Politickal Hack Gets Pregnant!
  72. Re: New York High School Go Championship June 25, 2005
  73. Larry Parr visits Sam Sloan's websites to learn about Pokémon
  74. Re: Does George John Really Exist?
  75. Does George John Really Exist?
  76. America is TOO CHEAP to produce a world chess championship
  77. Under 2000? On my HOME COURT? HA!!
  78. I am OFFICIALLY declaring war on age bias in chess!
  79. Interservice (Military) Chess Website
  80. NEW BALLOTS!!
  81. Natrol brainSpeed
  82. The age myth in chess has been SHATTERED!!
  83. Natrol fined $250,000: misleading advertising, excess lead in product
  84. Not Talkin' Drugs
  85. Re: Bogus Financial Figures in May Chess Life
  86. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  87. Hey! I voted too!
  88. CHess Politic's Tennessee Style?
  89. Re: I think we have a problem here
  90. Interview with New USCF Exec Director
  91. From USCL to ICC
  92. Rethinking The Samford Fellowship
  93. Taylor Kingston caught lying again, says that his Elo rating was 2300+
  94. USCF Ballot Scandal
  95. I CHESS FESTIVAL ISLA DE LA PALMA ROUND 8
  96. ''Can a Brain Pill Make You a Better Chess Player?''
  97. I have voted
  98. Interservice Chess Championships
  99. Re: USCF Ballot
  100. Current thoughts on candidates
  101. Falling into Holes with Parr and Sloan (was: 3 Simple Questions for Larry Parr)
  102. Goichberg's hit letter
  103. rec.games.go
  104. Goichberg violated Delegate Motion in setting dates for 2006 US Open
  105. New Rumor about Taylor Trash Kingston
  106. Re: Mario Video Show has been posted on the Internet
  107. Larisa Yudina: Never Forget
  108. Promoting Chess Development or Promoting USCF?
  109. Where is the commitment to grow the adult numbers by 3-5%?
  110. QUESTION TO JOEL CHANNING
  111. Sloan Slom mixup
  112. Somewhere on here in rgcp
  113. Don't look now, but Kamsky's 2700 FIDE
  114. US OPEN Surprise
  115. CHANNING, TANNER AND GOICHBERG AND THE CHESS TRUST
  116. I CHESS FESTIVAL ISLA DE LA PALMA - PRESS 0
  117. time management
  118. Dubeck lashes out
  119. Ear.n $50,000 in 4-5 months!
  120. New Rumor about Beatriz Marinello
  121. Looking for more information
  122. Older chessplayers are DISTRACTED AND LAZY!!
  123. USCF Membership Numbers
  124. Chess HQ stuck in the Crossville church ??
  125. Why does Taylor Kingston always like to lie?
  126. Stalking the Wild Averbakh with Phil Innes
  127. Mr. Booz agrees in principle with Mr Troung
  128. Looking for more information.
  129. Re: Deep Throat Amongst Us
  130. Stalking the Wild Asparagus with Taylor Kingston and his friend Neil
  131. What in tarnation is happening to USCF
  132. What in tarnation is happening to USCF?
  133. What in tarnation is happening to USCF??
  134. Re: Deep Throat Amongst Us
  135. CB question (off topic)
  136. Asa Hoffmann defeated Florencio Campomanes
  137. Secret talks to return land
  138. Memorial Day Turnouts?
  139. marinello states her chess development philosophy
  140. Re: Did you all know that Gordon Roy Parker wrote this?
  141. Summary of RICO Statute
  142. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Lesson Video Posted on the Internet
  143. Goichberg for Executive Board
  144. Re: Dumb ____ Susan Polgar
  145. Playing in the US championship used to MEAN something
  146. Intelligent Design?
  147. Altering Sam Sloan (a contest for creative writers!)
  148. Tim Taylor's May Article: My View
  149. Fischer Comeback !!
  150. Re: Sam Sloan's Chess Lesson Video Posted on the Internet
  151. US Chess Championship
  152. Kenneth Alan Graham - April 11th 1936
  153. Rage of the Librarians
  154. Parr Answers Kingstons Questions?
  155. More Principled USCF?
  156. New Executive Director Chosen
  157. Re: I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The
  158. 3 Simple Questions for Larry Parr
  159. rec.games.go
  160. $50,000 for Clear Wiiner at HB Challenge
  161. The next big Phenom?
  162. Chess in the American press
  163. The shakeout from Sofia
  164. Now Ear This
  165. I'm giving all of you the finger!!
  166. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Sunday 5/22
  167. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Part 2, 5/22
  168. Chessville Keres-Botvinnik debate offer
  169. Keres-Botvinnik A Middle Ground?
  170. Answering Parr's questions
  171. Re: USCF Executive Board Meeting, Minneapolis 5/21
  172. Re: New Kasparov political site with a forum
  173. Anybody know Yugoslav around here?
  174. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  175. USCF Executive Board Meeting, Minneapolis 5/21
  176. Errors in Chess Life and USCF forms
  177. Chess Festival in Canary Islands, you can play yet...
  178. Tim Hanke??
  179. Suspicious lags/time cheating on FICS
  180. I have something in common with JUDIT POLGAR!
  181. Open Letter to Chessville
  182. Former USCF President, Max Dlugy, arrested in Russia on fraud charges
  183. profuse apologies to Sam Sloan, paragon of truth
  184. Re: The Sam Sloan TV Show
  185. need money fast?
  186. Re: Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement for USCF Executive Board
  187. Nota de Prensa - Maestros Confirmados en el Festival Isla de la Palma 3-19 Junio 2005
  188. Chess in NYC ths summer?
  189. Searching for movie extras,actors.
  190. Kasparov`s interview part 3
  191. Sarbanes-Oxley, How does it effect the USCF?
  192. A new lead for Goran Tomic?
  193. 13 year old kid gets 2700 ICC bullet rating
  194. Gone to the Dogs?
  195. Tim Taylor Meets a Prostitute in the Red Metro in Budapest: May Chess Life, page 33
  196. Tim Taylor meets a Prostitute: May Chess Life, page 28-29
  197. Tim Taylor's Article in Chess Life: Vastly worse than even I could imagine
  198. The Dead Detective: A Sam and Vera Sloan Mystery
  199. USCF Membership Numbers
  200. Laughable Lie in Steve Shutt's Candidate's Statement
  201. Sam Sloan's Candidate's Statement in May Chess Life, page 12
  202. Re: Should We Ever Boycott Anything for Any Reason?
  203. Role of the Chess Life editor: Historical comment
  204. Re: Should We Ever Boycott Anything for Any Reason?
  205. CL Confusion Continues
  206. Success - The 2 Secrets
  207. Re: I think we have a problem here
  208. Did Beatriz Marinello forge Peterson's Signature?
  209. New Free Categorized Cryonics/Cryobiology Discussion Board
  210. Allen Troy passed away
  211. Happy Birthday!
  212. Where is Detroit Chess' USCF figures?
  213. Liven it up, guys
  214. Tim Taylor's wife, Barbara Taylor
  215. USCF Elections
  216. MTel Masters - Cat 20, Sophia 11-22 May
  217. Religi-Bumpkin Quits Post
  218. Fellow Game Enthusiast, Check it Out!
  219. What Deep Blue showed was that chess is not a game of true intelligence
  220. Impressive Membership Growth Category
  221. GM Ashley a guest on chess.fm show this week
  222. Another chess coach arrested
  223. Chess Master/Teacher/Mensa member - now arrested
  224. Objectionable Article in May Chess Life
  225. News not fit to print
  226. IRS Criminal Investigations?
  227. Mensa Model for Chess .. One Benefit Among Many
  228. Mensa Model for Chess .. One Benefit Among Many
  229. The LEAKY Campaign of Sam Sloan
  230. Sloan's repertoire of misconceptions
  231. High IQ Mensa Idiots why are they stupid and useless and only good at solving childish tests
  232. rec.games.go
  233. The Mensa Model for Chess
  234. Can a USCF Executive Board Member be an Employee?
  235. Elson and Steinitz: NoMoreChess' disasterbase flames out again....
  236. Any Candidates Favoring the Mensa Model?
  237. Another confidential emal published!
  238. USCF Management Should Be Ashamed
  239. USCF should be ashamed
  240. typos in May 2005 Chess Life
  241. Deafening Silence
  242. Candidate Disclosure Board of Delegates Motion
  243. Important Decisions
  244. Re: A nice game of chess.
  245. Catch me up...
  246. Sit-n-Go No-Limit Texas Hold'em Google Group
  247. rec.games.go
  248. Re: A nice game of chess.
  249. Unjust penalty for chess mistake
  250. Parr's election analysis