PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Who trust me? I'm Barbara Villiers!
  2. Truong thinks I'm crazy so I'll prove I'm not
  3. Who needs Watergate when you have Villiersgate?
  4. I'll lie till the day I die
  5. Zatonskih will pay - Goletiani will pay - You'll all py
  6. Truong and Anna Hahn
  7. Krush will pay - Hahn will pay - You'll all pay
  8. Shahade will pay - Polgar will pay - You will all pay
  9. Barbara Villiers Villiers
  10. Barbara Barbara
  11. Berez fired me so now his company will die
  12. Everyone who thinks I'm a psycho will pay
  13. Truong thinks I'm a psycho so he will pay
  14. I'm Barbara! You will remember my name
  15. Trust me! I'm telling the real truth
  16. I'm Barbara! I have evidence from Monica Lewinsky
  17. I'm Barbara - Everything I post is true
  18. I'm Barbara - Trust me please
  19. I'm Barbara - A patheric **** who will fabricate anything so trust me
  20. Trust me! I'm Barbara Villiers and I'll lie to screw everyone
  21. cybersheet secret cheap
  22. Truong using my name to hide post about Hahn
  23. I'll hijack this election. No one can discuss issues with my spams
  24. Please buy my Gordo secret - Cybersheet
  25. I'm selling cybersheet secrets
  26. Buy my Gordo secret
  27. Paul Truong rubbishing a woman player Anna Hahn
  28. Can we all tell Villiers to shut the hell up?
  29. Ray Villiers Barbara
  30. Scam artist Barbara Ray Villiers
  31. Barbara Villiers number one scam
  32. Queen/King of scam Barbara Gordo Villiers
  33. Scam artist Barbara Villiers
  34. Buy seduction scams from Barbara Villiers
  35. Scamming secrets from Barbara Villiers
  36. Ebay for life Villiers
  37. Tell me when you're tired of Barbara Villiers
  38. Ray Villiers Jr.
  39. Barbara Barbara Barbara
  40. Barbara = Gordo
  41. Hate Barbara Villiers yet?
  42. I'm Barbara and I'm your nightmare
  43. Tired of Barbara Villiers yet?
  44. Screw you all from Barbara Villiers
  45. I'm Barbara Villiers
  46. Pay attention to me please - I'm Barbara Villiers
  47. I need attention - remember me - I'm barbara
  48. Read me read me Villiers
  49. psychopath villiers
  50. Ray Barbara
  51. Bitchy Villiers
  52. You will remember me as Villiers
  53. The words of Villiers
  54. Barbara fukking Villiers
  55. Never forget Barbara Villiers
  56. Remember my name Villiers
  57. Gordo Villiers Barb
  58. Villiers Villiers Villiers
  59. Ray is Villiers Barbara
  60. Gordo Barbara
  61. Ray Villiers
  62. Gordo is Villiers
  63. Stunning revelation: Villiers is Gordo!
  64. Barbara Villiers is Gordo
  65. Barbara Ray Villiers Gordo
  66. Truong Anna Hahn Womens Olympiad
  67. Fischer reaps what he sowed
  68. Truong's personality definition
  69. If Fischer wants out of Japanese jail
  70. Fischer thrown into solitary confinement after provocation
  71. BarbaraVilliers RayGordon
  72. Screw the Delegates
  73. Proposed solution for Ray Gordo
  74. NEED MONEY FOR TOURNAMENTS OR TRAVEL? EASY CASH $$$
  75. Fischer may be running into more problems soon
  76. IQs dropping?
  77. USCF Board should BAN those who claim to speak for it
  78. Anyone got Polgar's Divorce Case #?
  79. Re: A timely warning to those who are baiting Ray Gordon
  80. Anand On The Run In The Pelikan
  81. Who will be the next world champion?
  82. Ray Gordo is a coward
  83. Motion to put Ray Gordo in a mental institution
  84. No woman wants Ray Gordo - Poor baby
  85. Ray Gordo - The biggest loser!
  86. Tell us again Gordo about what great men you marry?
  87. Which CHESS **** stays at the "Bates Motel?"
  88. Will Ray Gordo apologise to all the women he insulted?
  89. Will Ray Gordo learn to behave?
  90. Say bye bye to chess Ray Gordo
  91. "Bates Motel" Running For USCF Board?
  92. The story of psychotic Ray Gordo
  93. Chess **** has man threaten her critics
  94. A warning to "Bates Motel"
  95. to the bad people here
  96. Who will win the election?
  97. Re: We have a CHESS MAFIA
  98. Ray Gordon, Silly ****
  99. Go Hollywood! / Re: We have a CHESS MAFIA
  100. The candicacies of George John and others
  101. Re: Latest on Fischer
  102. Susan Polgar, Silly ****
  103. Greg Shahade: Future World Champion?
  104. What does GREG AND JEN SHAHADE'S DAD DO FOR A LIVING?
  105. Icelanders demand Bobby Fischer's release
  106. Question to Mike Nolan: Getting a ballot
  107. Amsterdoom the ban maker of Chess-Live
  108. Petition for Freedom
  109. AHAs playing on FICS
  110. The Year of the USCF Election Fraud
  111. Marinello Case: Proposed Order to Show Cause
  112. Marinello Case: Affidavit in Support of Order to Show Cause
  113. Fischer's Icelandic passport arrives; Japan cuts off all his contacts
  114. Bobby Fischer supporters say they were wrongfully denied access tohim in detention
  115. Barbara, Green, Terminator, Ray, etc.
  116. Friends blocked from seeing Bobby Fischer behind bars
  117. ICC is the new Washington Square Park
  118. Truongs little Winky
  119. USCLers
  120. Fide Boycott
  121. Hey Truong
  122. The meaning of Truong
  123. Truong, Cry me a River
  124. JohnnyCheckmates Input
  125. Truongs Bitches
  126. How it all Started
  127. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  128. This might explain differing aptitudes for chess between men and women
  129. Re: Fischer receives an Icelandic passport
  130. Website Update - Motions passing at Feb. 26 EB Teleconference
  131. IP numbers
  132. Poetry of Chess One
  133. New chess article by "stalker", "semi-literate nit", "loser", etc
  134. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  135. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  136. Psychowa,CRuderman,Millchess, Truong
  137. YES MEN MONEY
  138. USATE results
  139. CalChess & Peterson
  140. CRUX-VILLE
  141. How George W. Bush became a Christian...
  142. Everyone Knows what ******* means? =Truong
  143. Some famous players and their operators (Tim Krabbé)
  144. Crossville Move Official
  145. Re: The Beatles caused the disintegration of mankind
  146. A Farmer's Almanac
  147. "Conflicts of interest" (response to George John)
  148. Website Update - USCF Elections
  149. Websight Update - USCF Election Info
  150. Will the Real CRuderman please stand up
  151. proof I didn't get fired removed from the server
  152. Fake fired
  153. ChessLiveAdmins!!!!
  154. looking like Alice Cooper lol
  155. Where's the Polgar-Pigs ??
  156. Encyclopedia of Chess Wisdom - By E. Schiller
  157. SUSAN POLGAR -- a wonderful grandmaster and person
  158. Never say never, but for now........
  159. Searching For Sam Sloan
  160. Mr Truong Chess-Live
  161. Serious mental illness
  162. Mental illness
  163. Who is the Youngest chessplayer to achieve a rating of 2600 or higher?
  164. Sam Sloan RIP -- the truth
  165. Become a CHESS GRANDMASTER WITH NLP!!
  166. Chess problem competition
  167. Chess problem competition
  168. Dissonant duets
  169. Female vs. Male in chess = 100% equal?
  170. Freaky Looking ChessPlayer !!
  171. Desperate Times at US Chess Live
  172. Sam Sloan TV Show, Crisis in Afghanistan
  173. Milchess Truong
  174. Re: Sam Sloan alive
  175. Bad Amateur Psychologists
  176. Milchess and trolls
  177. Things in common with Fischer
  178. Ray Gordon Caused USCF's Problems
  179. Can Booz Prove It?
  180. USCF is a ********
  181. SUSAN POLGAR: FISH!!!
  182. Ray Gordon -- no longer in my universe
  183. Chess coach slept with chess moms
  184. Women in Chess
  185. Rule Question - Total number of moves
  186. Goichberg's Farewell Column
  187. Re: Right on target?
  188. Angry board members?
  189. Men should claim women's titles
  190. Re: Sam Sloan is dead
  191. Death threat rumors
  192. Partnership Opportunity
  193. Chess-live. Notebanned and muted Truong
  194. Who is the Son of Sperm?
  195. Where in the world is Sam Sloan
  196. USCF Membership Numbers
  197. Ummer Koya restrained from AICF
  198. Re: Crossville Move
  199. Re: Kalev Pehme Fired
  200. ICA schedules board meeting for Superbowl Sunday
  201. Sam Sloan dead
  202. Vince Hart still refuses to tell us what he wants
  203. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  204. Open letter to Grant Perks
  205. free ipod
  206. MMORPG site with free trial to Anarchy Online
  207. Fresh interview with Fischer's lawyer
  208. Re: Predictions for Linares, '05
  209. Get a FREE Notebook PC -- Pentium 4 3.0GHz
  210. Bobby Fischer -- which drug therapy would be the most efficacious?
  211. Re: WAZ 13 (was: WAZ 11)
  212. NEW
  213. "Love grows from back seat of New York cab"
  214. The Mule Train
  215. Bobby Fischer is the Greatest Chess Player of all Time
  216. USCF Moving to the Sticks?
  217. More rantings of USCF Finance Committee Co-chair Stan Booz
  218. Beating A Dead Horse
  219. FREE iPod Shuffle or TONS MORE
  220. Re: 10 reasons to punish Fischer
  221. Reader's Digest Version?
  222. Hottest Chess Moms?
  223. USCF governance
  224. Reforming the Board of Delegates
  225. Would anyone like to junk USCF and start over?
  226. Why USCF has no whistleblowers
  227. I think I might become a GM. Post your ridicule here.
  228. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor or OTHER FREE GIFTS
  229. A better thing I avoid now...
  230. Should chess players be allowed to run for public office?
  231. NEW
  232. The ongoing rantings of USCF's Co-chair of Finance Stan Booz!
  233. (",) .............. Good News Everyone! ..............
  234. Crossville Move Official Minutes Summary
  235. Was Don Schultz a Boy Scout? :-)
  236. A Few Simple Questions For Don Schultz
  237. FREE PSP (Sony PlayStation Portable)
  238. See Ya Some Other Time
  239. MESSAGES LISTED
  240. AOL to Discontinue Newsgroups
  241. Kalev Pehme fired
  242. When people who don't play Chess Make the Rules
  243. Have you heard the GOOD NEWS?
  244. IGGLES-Falcons
  245. Scholastic Director
  246. Questions for Kevin Bachler
  247. Former US Champ Mauled on ICC in Bullet Match
  248. A MUST SEE
  249. overzealous, arrogant ICC volunteers ?
  250. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor