PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. A question for Bill Goichberg
  2. hello, Crossville!
  3. None of our business
  4. Re: For an independent investigation of Stan B's charges against Bill G
  5. Congratulations to Mike Nolan
  6. Freedom and the state
  7. Bobby Fischer Update
  8. OldHaasie vs StanB
  9. Kasparov bows out
  10. USCF Help for Okies!!
  11. USCF Help for Okies!!
  12. REVIEW : My Great Predecessors FISCHER
  13. Kasparov on Putin
  14. Re: Wooden Chavet Chess set and replacement pieces
  15. Liberty Bell
  16. I have created a PDF ebook.. I have some problems:
  17. Searching for Win Moe
  18. San Antonio Express-News says Richard Crespo arrested in connection with standoff
  19. USCF Membership Numbers
  20. new strategic boardgame available for online playing
  21. The Larry's think there is thinking... Is there?
  22. Re: On the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave ...
  23. Sloan stinks up the joint again
  24. USCF, Kids and The Marines
  25. Kramnik lost to Topalov
  26. ACP on Drug Testing Insanity
  27. A MUST SEE
  28. 21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula
  29. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  30. San Antonio Express-News says Richard Crespo arrested in connectionwith standoff
  31. USCF, Kids and The Marines
  32. IM Victor Frias is gravely ill
  33. ICC is replacing USCF, like it or not
  34. USCF Movie: "Honey, I Shrunk The Membership!"
  35. iPod Shuffle FREE
  36. Re: !Re: Neil Brennen ("Spam Scone") is not real chess historian!
  37. Philadelphia Schools To Add Clubs To EVERY School
  38. What's the State of Russian Chess???
  39. Re: Meeting of Kirsan's Opponents
  40. Accept the truth--adult chess will shrink regardless
  41. RGCP- Slower and Snailmail
  42. ny times article
  43. Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor
  44. Braunlich's article, "Scholastics and the Soul of Chess"
  45. Meeting of Kirsan Opponents
  46. Is that a hearing aid or a brain stimulator ?
  47. Potential Issues in the EB Election
  48. Elections 2005
  49. FREE iPod Shuffles mini MP3 players!!
  50. FREE iPod MP3 Player !! 8
  51. Re: A Star has Fallen -- Arnold Denker
  52. Free LCD Flat Screen Monitor !! 2
  53. Candidates for USCF Executive Board
  54. Kasparov aims for Putin checkmate
  55. Free LCD Flat Screen Monitor !! 8
  56. Law and Order
  57. Sloan v USCF et al
  58. No employee of the USCF is eligible to serve on the Executive Board
  59. 21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula
  60. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  61. USCF could benefit my duplicating the success of others
  62. Women in Chess
  63. USCF Election in 1976
  64. "Chess capital of the world" ?!
  65. worth reading....youll be glad you did!
  66. Chess Life & USCF (was: Get rid of the USCF?)
  67. APCT Announces Closure
  68. Please be considerate.
  69. Re: Did 6 million really die?
  70. Re: So who is running for the Board?
  71. CL editor renders opinion in write-up
  72. Book signing party for "The Story of a Chess Player" by Jaan Ehlvest
  73. Need a WHISTLEBLOWER, USCF?
  74. Ten Questions for 2005 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  75. Putting Members First
  76. USCF Election 1976!
  77. New ED? Hire ME!!!
  78. 21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula Legal
  79. *CASH*CASH*CASH*Legal
  80. USCF is pathetic
  81. EB noshows at U S Ch
  82. Pehme Power! New Chess Life continues trend to featuring hotties
  83. My Grossly Incompetent Predecessors (response to Mike Nolan)
  84. Nakamura vs. Polgar
  85. USC Wins Chess Championship
  86. Alushta tournament in Question?
  87. Segregated Chess
  88. OKLAHOMA's Okaaaay
  89. ED Search
  90. The Silly $25,000
  91. 1972 Fischer-Spassky Commemorative Stamp Sheet 50ct
  92. Nice NYT Denker Obit
  93. USCF rank and file membership -- an easy lay, just ask the Board, who screwed us with aplomb
  94. We were just oh so had over a barrel, by the Bill Goichberg cult of cronies
  95. We were pumped and dumped by those sneaky cats in New Windsor
  96. We were taken to the cleaners as the dumb honyocks we are
  97. AP story on Arnold Denker
  98. We was lied to
  99. *CASH*CASH*CASH*
  100. Why do chessplayers respect a MAFIA WHORE?
  101. Employment Discrimination Costs America A Chess Champion
  102. 21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula
  103. Re: AOL Newsgroup Service
  104. Goodbye Dairy Queen; hello USCF
  105. Arnold Denker
  106. Re: Tom Dorsch, Interplay, Games Parlor and the Two Million Dollars
  107. Get rid of the USCF?
  108. The Sloan Amendment?!?
  109. Could chess games be made intellectual property?
  110. American Chess Quarterly Vol 1 No 1
  111. Yahoo Bans - 1984 - 20 years on.
  112. Copyrighted Chess Games? I may be suing for this.
  113. Re: Prayer service for one Ishmael Sam Sloan
  114. We were lied to
  115. College Chess
  116. Chapter structure (Mensa model) (for RSH)
  117. Anand is heading back to India to help with relief efforts.
  118. Anand is heading back to India to help with relief efforts.
  119. Re: The minimalization of the USCF
  120. Marinello is suing Sloan?
  121. try my best friends new web site!!
  122. Re: minimization of the USCF
  123. Re: The Case of the Beatriz Marinello
  124. Tsunami
  125. USCF as "government"; captive members revolt!
  126. Must be doing something right in TN
  127. Chess Development USA 2005
  128. CalChess Journal
  129. Diagnosing the USCF (outline)
  130. :-) *** A Love Gift For You! *** (-:
  131. Re: none of our business?
  132. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  133. Adams Mark update
  134. Liberty Bell Open
  135. Re: The Case of the Beatriz Marinello
  136. NY Times Article on Lindsborg
  137. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  138. Re: Is CCA done?
  139. Chess Book,Bronstein's Early Games 1944-49,Vienna International Tourn.1922
  140. Re: Neil Brennen: in a not-so-good mood these days
  141. Re: I am going back into the Book Publishing Business
  142. Did Tenn. architect join USCF in anticipation of contract?
  143. Fischer demands to go to Iceland
  144. Some questions about the ED search
  145. The political status of the Crossville move
  146. Crossville: Where do we stand?
  147. OT Festivus
  148. Re: Dirty Words from Sam Sloan et al
  149. By Request: The Story of the Parr-Baby
  150. Neil Brennen: award-winning writer from Pennsylvania
  151. Re: Neil Brennen: award-winning writer from Pennsylvania
  152. Re: Petition to the U. S. Senate Concerning "
  153. Goodbye Dairy Queen; hello USCF
  154. Randy Bauer and the gang-of-four
  155. Dirty Words from Stan Booz and Tim Hanke
  156. Re: Petition to the U. S. Senate Concerning "Terrorist Acts"
  157. take a break from the board for THIS!
  158. Brady goes on the record
  159. Drugs to improve chess playing are almost here.
  160. Re: Rural Outsourcing, Inc.
  161. NEW ALT.WAR NEWSGROUPS !!!!!!!!!!
  162. Schultz goes on the record
  163. Parr and Sloan's Silence is Deafening
  164. Solora Chess Clock
  165. IMPORTANT post by Petrel
  166. Re: Ed Edmondon's Biggest mistake
  167. eScrew zen story
  168. Please, somebody get this boy his Zoloft
  169. Re: USAF EB & Steven Dowd
  170. Gutless Fag
  171. A New President for the ICA
  172. How would you rule?
  173. Re: The First Israeli GO Congress 23-25.12.2004
  174. Fischer Letter
  175. Re: I have shortchanged Judy and Joan
  176. Don't play OTB tournaments where they can CHEAT
  177. Ed Edmondon's parting words as the USCF's ED
  178. Re: Character Problems with John Kerry
  179. Re: Registered office of the USCF
  180. Re: William K. Smith vs. United States
  181. Re: $60,000 for the Crossville Architect ?!
  182. Re: Ethical and legal issues in hiring Marinello
  183. What has been learned?
  184. N. Brennen: a born loser in the Keystone State
  185. Why are CL editor and son expired USCF members?
  186. Re: THE KANGAROO BATTLE _at
  187. Re: Larry Parr's vision of a Broadway Musical based on the move to Crossville
  188. Re: Chess News on Fox Channel 5 News Tonight at 10
  189. The Unethics Committee
  190. Ethical and legal issues in hiring Marinello
  191. Re: The Crossville move: organizational issues
  192. Very disappointed in Frank Niro - open letter to Frank
  193. Photo of Elizabeth Shaughnessy posted
  194. Re: What hath OMOV wrought?!
  195. Photos needed for my Ebook about Crossville
  196. Re: What hath OMOV wrought?!
  197. Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ emascibu
  198. Will there be pairings in Boca Raton?
  199. Nakamura beats Karjakin in Mexico
  200. Re: USCF EB to hold closed sessions in Florida
  201. Re: Should new Scholastic Players get chess ratings?
  202. Re: Turns out the August 2003 crisis was not a crisis
  203. Re: Beatriz Marinello and the Reign of Terror
  204. Re: Lincoln was Queer!
  205. Does the January 05 CL have an article about the Crossville move?
  206. Iceland offers visa to Fischer
  207. Re: Is the USCF anti-Fischer??
  208. Chess News on Fox Channel 5 News Tonight at 10
  209. I'd be the ideal ED for USCF
  210. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  211. Iceland offers Bobby Fischer to come and stay.
  212. Re: Interim USCF Director
  213. USCF voting members
  214. Re: USAF EB to hold closed sessions in Florida
  215. posts are not showing
  216. Merge Men and Womens Chess
  217. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  218. Snow in Crossville
  219. I have been banned from the CalChess email group!!
  220. The Beatriz and Judy Show
  221. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  222. Santa Claus is the best chess player on the world !!!!!
  223. Where is Matt's website with pictures of RGCP Regulars?
  224. Re: WIM Beatrice Marinello Candidacy Questions
  225. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  226. ?
  227. ?
  228. Trouble Posting
  229. Trouble Posting
  230. Kasparov Movie
  231. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  232. Simple Q&A about USCF, Sam Sloan, etc
  233. What happens to Chess For Our Children?
  234. Re: Judy Misner for Acting Executive Director of the USCF
  235. CAN the USCF relocate to Crossville?
  236. Re: What is the Difference between a TD and a TN?
  237. Open Letter to USCF Board
  238. Re: Pa. "chess historian" lets USCF membership lapse again
  239. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  240. Re: Beatriz Marinello admits that this is a fake name
  241. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?
  242. Asking Atty General Spitzer
  243. New York State Law
  244. Randy Bauer and the Gang-of-Four
  245. Re: Larry Parr
  246. Re: Conflict of Interest
  247. Crossing Crossville
  248. To the guy from Poland who wrote in Copenhagen Club as Yura
  249. To the guy from Poland who wrote in Copenhagen Club as Yura
  250. Re: What is the Immigration Status of Beatriz Marinello?