PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

  1. Goichberg to be fired by Beatriz and replaced by Beatriz
  2. Costs of moving to Crossville
  3. USCF VOTE TO MOVE TO CROSSVILLE BY March 31, 2005
  4. USCF has voted again to move to Crossville
  5. Fischer Lawsuit
  6. info about Chess Olympiad in Calvia 2004
  7. Want ads for ED?
  8. Florida Open
  9. GM Evgenij Ermenkov, now representing Palestine?
  10. Schroeder on CL and USCF
  11. OSA for nonresidents?? Comply with USCF fairness standard?
  12. Be part of an extraordinary chess adventure on the web
  13. Maurice Ashley analyzes Kramnik - Leko live on Saturday
  14. another self-absorbed quiz
  15. Please take my Chess Quiz
  16. A Chess Quiz
  17. Josh Waitzkin and the psychology of quitting
  18. Qualifications? Resume? Beatriz?
  19. Kramnik-Leko disgrace
  20. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov's FIDE Ploy
  21. Bobby Fischer autographed Russian chess magazine from 1965
  22. Thowintha has died
  23. Re: I Was Tortured In Pasadena - Fischer
  24. Answer to Stan Booz, the $100,000 question
  25. New ED Resume
  26. demographics
  27. Re: Duped Regarding WMD's: Nemmers, McCarron, etc.
  28. Re: Enlightened?
  29. Super Tournament SUPER WRONG
  30. Beatriz Marinello wants to be USCF Executive Director
  31. Re: Ray is not a good chess player
  32. Re: 4-0
  33. USCF Memmbership Numbers
  34. 0-4
  35. Illinois Down the Crapper
  36. Why are super GMs scared of the Zaitsev Variation?
  37. Chess is dead now !
  38. Sam Sloan's Best Games of Chess
  39. Where to find Annual Report and/or Form 10-K for the U.S. Chess Federation?
  40. financials
  41. IMG acquired by Forstmann Little & Co.
  42. Re: Karpov vs Susan Polgar
  43. How does USCF prevent CHEATING?
  44. Richard Peterson And The Burden Of Proof
  45. Re: Secret Accounts
  46. Perhaps the Real Reason
  47. Predicting a boom in chess
  48. Where do I mail my USCF tournament results?
  49. Re: So What Happened to the Money from USChess Sales?
  50. Whither the B+E wealth?
  51. US Consul-General's letter to R Fischer, dated 21 Sep 2004
  52. ICC is just SO superior to USCF
  53. No olympics = drug testing dead?
  54. Tit for Tat (OT)
  55. "...nearly an international master..." HUH!?!
  56. Be part of an extraordinary chess adventure on the web
  57. Mensa tournament in Illinois
  58. Riots in Kalmykia
  59. Tit for tat
  60. IM Michael Valvo has died
  61. VIOLENCE IN CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY ===================== 1nC
  62. Co-operatives would have to be the most efficient and effective vehicle for economic enterprise ===================== 3m
  63. No Chance for Chess to Gain Olympic Status for the 2012 Games:
  64. On economic decentralisation and cooperatisation ===================== iXEJYZ
  65. What's Wrong with Economics and how can it be Fixed ===================== BADhIVL7s
  66. ICC - Standard Ratings
  67. No U.S. Open report in October CL?
  68. Rotund Prodigy Says He Won't Play Chess For A Living
  69. Was Emanuel Lasker a racist?
  70. i have chess burnout
  71. Old Haasie's 2nd Tour on ICC
  72. Some Nice Old Chess Books -:)
  73. HB 500,000$ tourney? Sand Baggers! Use the OCT 2003 supplement!
  74. Internet scholastic tourney
  75. Five great chess books for sale
  76. How was Fischer living in Japan?
  77. Gata Kamsky looking strong these days; US Champ?
  78. Kasparov video
  79. Anybody notice that Bibuld no longer supports Bauer?
  80. Re: 1st Lt. George W. Bush ???
  81. MSA / ratings database query query
  82. Is Richard Peterson in jail yet?
  83. Soltis - Fischer, Manhattan blitz 1971
  84. Denis Marrero has died
  85. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale.
  86. CalChess
  87. Chess is for lamers and communists only !
  88. ISCC Tournament
  89. Re: Jumping Frog Two
  90. Fischer Helps Win Cold War; This Is Republican "Thank You"
  91. Jumping Frog
  92. Chess around the world!
  93. NEW BOBBY FISCHER RADIO INTERVIEW
  94. BOBBY FISCHER
  95. Fischer Wins Pyrrhic Victory
  96. Re: ACLU now says government surveillance is ok!
  97. Letter to Countries
  98. USCF Letter to 80 Friendly Countries
  99. Sloan v. Republican & Independence Parties et al: Summarized
  100. USCF's dinner meeting with "friendly countries"
  101. The State Opens
  102. Re: UH-OH *How To Cheat At ICC* !!!
  103. FIDE website down?
  104. A Tale of Two State Associations, California and Illinois
  105. Open Questions For Richard Peterson
  106. Hurricane Ivan - Category 6 with 160mph winds . . .
  107. Clash of the Titans
  108. only 24 hours left - chess book sale
  109. Chess Life
  110. Gata Kamsky in US Championship
  111. a few CalChess facts
  112. Correction on my part (CalChess)
  113. CalChess incident
  114. vs Leningrad Dutch
  115. Bobby Fischer wins injunction
  116. U.S.C.F. Dissolved!
  117. Internet Scholastic Chess Championship
  118. Whatever happened to ...
  119. Death of legendary blitz player
  120. Mike Goodall Reports on the CalChess Meeting today
  121. kirk gregory FISHERMAN
  122. 20 year LAST HISTORY OF MICHIGAN CHESS USA !!! GO USA !!!
  123. Open Letter to CalChess
  124. Nothing important happened today
  125. Re: The Bogus Bush Bio Caper
  126. Abe Yanofsky Memorial 2004 Pictures Available
  127. Elizabeth Shaugnessy Intensive Care/ Richard Peterson joining bobby in Prison
  128. Danish Player Cut-Off Queen Heads ?
  129. Concept of leadership - security and some issues to consider for leaders
  130. Chess Cafe - USCF Controversy
  131. Bobby Fischer - Marriage plans aimed at getting visa
  132. USCF Membership Numbers
  133. Neohumanist Perspectives on World Peace and Trade for Regional Self-Reliance oS2jSB
  134. Democracy is not real - need for economic democracy - politicians are an impediment jGZOLAn6
  135. Economic principles of Prout - and also economic transformation R0hStrtp3j
  136. 5th fundamental principle of Prout - and also specialty of the 5th fundamental principle of Prout S0I6Kb8
  137. 4th fundamental principle of Prout - and also what can quench the human apiration? our2L6BWe
  138. 4th fundamental principle of Prout - and also what can quench the human apiration? U9
  139. 3rd fundamental principle of Prout - and also SOCIETY AND SOCIAL UNITY mnCuOg
  140. 2nd fundamental principle of Prout - and also Economic Decentralization 0HhC5
  141. Minimum Requirements of Life and Maximum Amenities j9ZCpsanR
  142. PROTECTING INDIGENOUS PEOPLES' FOLKLORE THROUGH COPYRIGHT LAW x
  143. CL editor needs to get his facts right
  144. The Language Issue - The local language and local needs - culture and pseudoculture 4aGxPS
  145. USCF phone outage on Sep 9th
  146. CalChess Elections
  147. Who is...
  148. Rare and Hard-to-find Chess Books for Sale: "Test of Time",...etc.
  149. Economic Overview of Prout & Ecological Economics --- 3PEmz
  150. Richard Peterson's Outlandish Actions on Cal Chess Board
  151. In Elizabeth's Own Words
  152. Old Fogies on the US Olympiad Team
  153. FL State Championship Hurricane Update
  154. The ecology of progress Lhm1vqzno
  155. Co-operatives as most efficient and effective vehicle for economic enterprise q
  156. blindfold exhibition by Samuel Reshevsky on September 1957
  157. US Olympiad Team
  158. NY Masters Question
  159. On economic decentralisation and cooperatisation ... Yt
  160. Fischer Anniversary !
  161. Shaugnessy Proven Innocent on False Charges
  162. Hurricane Frances
  163. -The World Internet Scholastic Chess Championship-
  164. Distributions of Wealth and People's Economy ZUX
  165. Re: 'Japan to deport Bobby Fischer' (BBC)
  166. We've got the Trifecta!
  167. Re: 'Kin boosts Fischer's bid to gain German passport' ('Washn Times')
  168. Richard Peterson vs. Elizabeth Shaughnessy
  169. Re: 'Japan to deport Bobby Fischer' (BBC)
  170. Hurricane Frances + Chess
  171. Cal Chess Embezzlement of Money Peterson Accuses Shaugnessy
  172. First International Chess Teaching Congress
  173. Hello, does anybody here speak Russian? Welcome to our forum!
  174. John Bosnitch
  175. Details on the Parr Posting
  176. Who leaked this to Parr?
  177. USCF Membership Numbers
  178. is this a known/played opening or did I do something "unique"?
  179. Name please
  180. In Memoriam - Grandmaster Konstantin Nicholaevich Aseev
  181. New online membership rates
  182. Re: 'Japan to deport Bobby Fischer' (BBC)
  183. "Chess Kombat" in new "Mortal Kombat"
  184. Re: Not that crazy?
  185. Chess Newsgroup
  186. Re: PERSONAL TELEPHONE NIMBER OF JOEL BEREZ OF US CHESS LIVE
  187. FISCHER
  188. Fischer + Kosteniuk
  189. Re: PERSONAL TELEPHONE NIMBER OF JOEL BEREZ OF US CHESS LIVE
  190. Re: PERSONAL TELEPHONE NIMBER OF JOEL BEREZ OF US CHESS LIVE
  191. Re: PERSONAL TELEPHONE NIMBER OF JOEL BEREZ OF US CHESS LIVE
  192. Miami/DoubleCrossville
  193. Leave it to the public
  194. OT - Innes Lie or Orwell Quote?
  195. BOTH BOBBY FISCHER INTERVIEWS
  196. Time delay option question
  197. 47th Western Open
  198. Fischer Deported!
  199. More on USCF- Lindsborg
  200. 'Bobby Fischer hangs on in Japan' ('Mainichi Daily News')
  201. 'Japan to deport Bobby Fischer' (BBC)
  202. Fischer appeals 'non-refugee' decisn; threat of illegal deportn today
  203. The Morals of Chess - Ben Franklin
  204. Re: ICC - no connections
  205. Re: [largely OT] Bobby Fischer fails to halt deportation???
  206. DSB honorary president Kinzel dead at 91
  207. Re: Joe Tamargo is Seriously Ill
  208. Delegates meeting
  209. Interesting
  210. RGCP Survivor
  211. Re: I lost my Appeal in the Appellate Division - Now I am on to the Court of Appeals
  212. Chess Player LOTF Reality Show
  213. Re: XP SP2 is *finally* here on Auto-Windows-Update
  214. Fischer quotes Tim Hanke
  215. Philidor Pic
  216. Complete and accurate news reporting
  217. The Adventure of the Cardboard Box
  218. Back office to Crossville, Execs to Miami
  219. '[Philippines] can't help Fischer, says immigration official'
  220. Re: Fischer gives radio interview from jail
  221. Interview with Morozevich
  222. "World Champ" is Rated No. 54
  223. Re: Bobby Fischer plans to marry Japanese woman
  224. An exclusive photo of the Chess Life editor
  225. The photogenic "Tom Hankey"
  226. XP SP2 is *finally* here on Auto-Windows-Update
  227. US consul general's letters about Fischer to Japan min justice
  228. 'Fischer's marriage plans hit snag' ('Reuters')
  229. Fischer Thinks He Is Still The World Champion of Chess !!
  230. Are A Lot Of Chess Players Kooks? ( Re: I will argue my appeal before the Supreme Court of New York - Appellate Division tomorrow
  231. All the latest DVD's and Video Games !
  232. Fischer story on CNN with Wolf Blitzer
  233. Bobby Fischer and Miyoko Watai to marry (press release)
  234. ICC etiquette vs. coffeehouse comments
  235. Congrats (?!), Sun-Sentinel, for no U.S. Open news
  236. 'Fischer may live in Manila' (abs-cbnnews)
  237. Photo of Fischer's arrest
  238. disgusting player at the USOPEN (Florida)
  239. Re: new Fischer angles
  240. Gata Kamsky is Officially Number One US Chess Player Again
  241. Fischer to marry, demands US allows citiz renuncn under US law
  242. Fischer To Be Married !!!
  243. Fischer - German citizenship
  244. Fischer to marry Miyoko Watai, head of Japanese Chess Assn
  245. Euwe on Fine
  246. Females 5% of this year's U.S. Open field
  247. Tony Pabon of California
  248. Playboy Magazine vs. Chess Life
  249. U.S. Opens (1994-2004)
  250. U.S. Women's Open championships