PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41

  1. US Chess Live/ChessHall Live
  2. Voting Members
  3. USCF Newsletter Watch
  4. Illinois Top 100 Players under 21 List
  5. Contingency Plan
  6. Sarasota tourney attracts 2000!!
  7. CJ Purdy books
  8. anand and linares
  9. celebrity chess
  10. Tampa .. Dead Again?
  11. High School Affiliates
  12. clearinghouses
  13. An Interview with IM Angelo Young
  14. They Ain't Heavy, They're My Life Member Brothers
  15. HOS Classic Players overpriced piece of plastic
  16. Why I think Camaratta resigned
  17. US Chess Federation Electronic Newsletter
  18. rgc[mp] laser diary. Corus.
  19. Osman Palos 1949-2004
  20. Association of Chess Pros
  21. I am not running for the EB
  22. To play this Dangerous Game, We creep
  23. Fischer on Lasker
  24. USCF and Life Members
  25. Chess Cafe
  26. Senior Open
  27. Vote for Bauer or Sloan and I will run
  28. Elect BAUER!!
  29. Opinions on Chess Express Ratings
  30. Mensa Model Comments
  31. multiple USCF rating reports on one floppy
  32. How does one run for EB?
  33. Gawd, Could Sam Sloan be the more honest alternative?
  34. I'm going to run for USCF EB
  35. chessfriends.org
  36. Executive Board Ethics Rules
  37. Any experts on Larry Evans out there?
  38. The Odd Marriages of Convenience
  39. TD Certification
  40. Chicago Open --- new adult member ratesl
  41. Is it the Boozer or Immit Who Has a drinking Problem?
  42. I am NOT running for EB
  43. Yes, I am running
  44. Chess Life Winter 2004 issue
  45. USCF Membership Numbers
  46. Janet Jackson
  47. Two Board Positions Up for Grabs
  48. Time for the USCF membership numbers
  49. The NEW and IMPROVED Rec.Game$.Che$$ $hill FAQ
  50. USCF Problems Now FIXED!
  51. Onward and Oopsward
  52. An Open Apology to Don Schultz.
  53. being cheap
  54. subset means subset
  55. Problems with the Patron Program
  56. You are cordially invited, To our Private Party Tonight
  57. Re: Is Kirsan on the list of those receiving bribes from Saddam Hussein???
  58. Openings
  59. Stupid politics
  60. CWCC Kramnik-Leko
  61. Classical World Chess Championship 2004 dates set
  62. PPHBF: Beatriz a candidate?
  63. Kramnik-Leko World Championship Match
  64. I am so deeply disappointed in Frank Niro
  65. Winning Amateur Team Name!!
  66. John McCrary's Wall of Secrecy
  67. Can FIDE really rate players down to 1001 ??
  68. USCF Bankruptcy Pool
  69. USCF should only rate open sections
  70. bye bye balance sheet?
  71. Baiba Mednis, Grandmaster Edmar Mednis' Widow Dies
  72. Are USCF's Problems Unsolvable?
  73. Bill's Magical Turn Back the Clock to the 60's Retro Show.
  74. USCF press release #2 of 2004
  75. RIDICULOUS crossposting and how to STOP it
  76. whither Tim Hanke?
  77. ICA: Trials and Tribulations
  78. Undisputed World Champion
  79. Online vs OTB ratings
  80. You are cordially invited, Tp our Private Party Tonight
  81. RGCP = Dullsville...
  82. Is the french really that bad??
  83. Back in the News (sigh)
  84. legal sense and nonsense
  85. legal sense and nonsense
  86. FIDE Verification Commission Report
  87. I will NOT join USCF until CL is an E-Zine
  88. CL finds new chess historian: Prof. Gigliotti
  89. Winter 2004 Chess Life "Special Bonus Issue"
  90. Nemtsov and Kasparov form an anti-Putin coalition
  91. Re: Graham Family History problem
  92. The NEW Rec.Game$.Che$$ $hill FAQ
  93. Chess life decision from last ED meeting?
  94. Quality State Organizations
  95. best game of 2004 (so far)
  96. CHESSMONSTER TO PLAY IN NYC THIS SPRING
  97. Brainstorming: what could fill the void?
  98. I was wrong. USCF doesn't need me.
  99. ASCF: American Scholastic Chess Federation
  100. USCF Patron Program Potential Problems
  101. Future doesn't look bright
  102. Hiding the Balance Sheet
  103. Legal Threats from Tom Klem
  104. A Solution the Life Member Problem.
  105. So, Was the Line of Credit Repaid?
  106. Frank-ly
  107. Re: CPE Exam Quagmire
  108. Chess in Brunei and Borneo
  109. Sam Sloan is an idiot
  110. What happened to David Arnett?
  111. I LOSE to 1800's WITH e4!!
  112. Bobby Fischer Scared?
  113. Interview - VISHWANATHAN ANAND
  114. USCF Second Quarter Financials Posted
  115. USCF Credit Card
  116. Eating steak before a chess match
  117. What Could and Should USCF do to/with FIDE?
  118. Further Evidence that U.S. Chess Live is Struggling.
  119. Parallel Group
  120. The Don Schultzi Code
  121. Seeking volunteers...
  122. Re: Creighton continues to steal his Mother's Millions
  123. "Reduced Dues??"
  124. Having a pawn on c2 vs c4
  125. Chess Improvement questions......
  126. Brief summary of highlights of EB meeting
  127. Corus - Wijk aan Zee
  128. Chess on Central Coast of Calif
  129. Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ zjVDZYu9MUeZ
  130. Author?
  131. pseudonyms
  132. I Got Kasparov's Great Predecessors Vol 2
  133. RGCP Jeopardy
  134. game
  135. USCF Payments to CJA?
  136. So, has Goichberg been made King again?
  137. B and E Outsourcing?
  138. Where are the latest financials?
  139. When does USCF move to TN?
  140. The nasty turn of RGCP
  141. My thoughts on the FIDE World Championship plans
  142. Starting a new world chess organisation
  143. Clarifying Cavemanchess
  144. Anand reveals real full name in interview
  145. d
  146. Help Restore Trust --- Rate the missing Nevada Tournaments (100+)
  147. e
  148. v
  149. My daughter's first game
  150. Trollgar on Chess at ChessCafe
  151. The Gathering of Foxes
  152. Ratings Floors
  153. Bill Goichberg for Executive Director of the United States Chess Federation
  154. USCF Website Forums
  155. REAL reason for adult membership decline
  156. Original Life Master
  157. Pono And Kasyp question
  158. Idiotic time limits in European Team Championship Games
  159. Notice on USCF Website
  160. A fond farewell
  161. FM/IM/GM wanted
  162. USCF Membership Numbers
  163. "Chessman" comics!
  164. Standard rated chess?
  165. More mistakes in Feburary Chess Life
  166. Careless copyediting in February Chess Life
  167. USCF Memberships
  168. Online Cheating with Computers and Ratings
  169. USCF changing cover dates of Chess Life
  170. Does Karpov have many friends?
  171. The dues increase made a little bit of money for the USCF.
  172. "Patronizing Parr" calls him "Honest John?"
  173. (OT) Who the h*ll cares about college football anyway . . .
  174. CURRENT USCFRNF NOMINATIONS FOR RGCP THE 2004 GOLDEN TROLL AWARDS
  175. Judit v. Susan chess catfight
  176. CURRENT USCFRNF NOMINATIONS FOR RGCP THE 2004 GOLDEN TROLL AWARDS
  177. How Chess Screwed Up the College Football Season
  178. Polgar not the only one defamed by chess types
  179. Houston Nutt Tells NE to Keep your Million
  180. February 2004 Chess Life
  181. corresponding squares
  182. Re: Results of 2003 Pan-American InterCollegiate Team Chess Championships?
  183. Big 12 Tanking
  184. December 2003 Membership Numbers Still Not Listed.
  185. OT-No One Coming to Pederson's NU Party?
  186. USC 28 - UM 14
  187. Polgar Defends Herself! Bravo!!!
  188. POLITICAL SATIRE) THE USCF WORKS FOR THE GREAT SATAN (or you better come clean we know you are spies for the Great Satan)
  189. MILITARY INFILTRATION OF THE US Chess Federation EXPOSED FOR HARRASSING LAWFUL CIVILIANS MEMBERS
  190. Invincible Oregon Bites the Big One, Proving Pac 10 "Superiority"
  191. relocation
  192. Request for Proposals (for Chess/Art Center) Rewritten (Stan B suggestion accepted)
  193. Wash. St. 28, Texas 20 USC #1
  194. How's Susan Polgar's Divorce Going?
  195. Legal threats from Polgar and Truong
  196. Wizards of the Coast
  197. Chess Life
  198. Change in policy in contacting USCF office?
  199. IMPORTANT: Information regarding LeModernCaveman
  200. Ratings: Why start at 100?
  201. Why do we care about women's chess again?
  202. New board needed: rec.games.chess.babbling
  203. Why Kramnick Pimpslaps Polgar (on the board, that is)
  204. Thinking times in Grandmaster tournaments
  205. FIDE-CHESS mailing list
  206. Greedy USCF
  207. Re: Russian fairy tales or a chess master from Lubyanka rewrites the biography of Regina Fischer
  208. again. . . . questions (REPOST)
  209. Re: Fischer's Encounter with Hoffman at the Manhattan Chess Club
  210. Correspondence Chess Brides?
  211. Why does Judit Polgar continue to lose to Vladimir Kramnik?
  212. Cal 52, VT 49 USC Number One
  213. Organized Chess Needs COCKā„¢ To Survive!
  214. Is the USCF's flag about to fall?
  215. The LAST Word On IOC Drug Testing
  216. Delegates Need to Step Aside.
  217. In Favor Marinello, Shutt, Hanke, Camaratta and Schultz- Brady Absent
  218. Re: Interview with Susan Polgar
  219. I WANT TO MEET SAM SLOAN
  220. Merry Christmas
  221. Bobby Fischer - ChessCafe 3100
  222. USCF website problems reported
  223. The Inverse Moral Compass, Samuel Sloan
  224. Time to name the 2003-2004 Chess Year.
  225. Levy vs. Keene
  226. The joy of a Christmas purchase from the USCF
  227. Trying to finish that last bit of Christmas shopping
  228. Denis J. Barry
  229. 2004 US Championships
  230. The Ironic Silence of the Goich.
  231. Happy Holidays
  232. National K-12
  233. Which GMs have died in the past 15 years?
  234. Sam Sloan "American chess journalist"
  235. Coin Operated Fritz On TOILETS?
  236. Coin-operated Fritz In AIRPORTS?
  237. Request for proposals "Ownership of Building for Chess/Arts Center ------ Gens Una Sumus"
  238. USCF ratings, arbitrary ocean-flohr at 100?
  239. New USCF Forums Online
  240. Coin-Operated FRITZ in BARS?
  241. Chess and Education Journal Article
  242. Response to Richard Peterson
  243. Bobby Fischer chess wallet
  244. Getting Stan's Take.
  245. Chess as a BAR GAME?
  246. Are Chess Clubs Growing Anywhere?
  247. Re: My Experience with Native Americans
  248. The Greatest Chess Movie of all time...?
  249. Angry Chess Players: A DANGER TO OPPONENTS
  250. I am NO LONGER running for ED