PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41

  1. Donate a can to "tackle" hunger, for free
  2. USCF newsletter- vaporware?
  3. Vote for ME for ED
  4. B&E sales
  5. How do I apply to be ED?
  6. US Representatives to FIDE
  7. Congratulations Florida Chess Kids
  8. Would FREE Tournament Announcements Help?
  9. Are they going or not? To the Olympiad I mean.
  10. Diane Reese...You did it again!
  11. How about an e-zine with a quarterly print version?
  12. How'd the trial go, Jerry?
  13. Re: How we can modify the Chess Game ???
  14. Honest John's Big Lie
  15. International momentum gathers. ACP vs Fide
  16. Re: POLL: What should be done with Saddam Hussein?
  17. Caro-Kann
  18. Re: Empassant capture
  19. Re: Saddam Hussein captured, and this time it is not a joke
  20. US chess (r)evolution or decentralisation
  21. Dropouts not NEW
  22. That's It I'm Leaving (For GOOD)
  23. Do you use adjournments while playing computers
  24. Playing actual people or chess computers
  25. (Will be playing) (Might be playing) (Possibly be playing) Won't be playing in a tournament next month
  26. CL as an Ezine
  27. The Masked Bishop
  28. Death Chess 2020
  29. Karpov in Kansas
  30. invitation for olitiken Cup 2004 24 july to 1 august 2004 in Copenhagen
  31. The USCF's current directions?
  32. Re: The Evergreen Party
  33. Why doesn't USCF name an Official Spokesperson?
  34. E-Publishing Chess Books Could "Save" USCF
  35. What will the "dying" number be?
  36. What will the "dying" number be?
  37. Marshall Tournament - Current
  38. What will be the "dying" number?
  39. Response to Bruce Draney
  40. The USCF's current direction
  41. Don Schultz, HIPPA can be your friend.
  42. USCF Membership wording problem
  43. Open letter to USCF board
  44. Beatriz Marinello has gone to Chile for a month
  45. Alexandra Kosteniuk
  46. Expiration Audit numbers for the end of November
  47. Boylston Chess Club finds new location!
  48. ATTENTION All Mensa Model Haters
  49. Summing up the drug debate
  50. Where are the membership numbers?
  51. Re: We Fought Battles Too
  52. FYI
  53. Got my Jan. '04 Chess Life -- new editor
  54. Rolf Teuschen's True Identity Revealed at Last
  55. USCF Accountants Doing Parttime BCS
  56. Eade's Weblog typo remains uncorrected
  57. Tampa Chess Club shuts down..
  58. Free advertising
  59. Bobby Fischer - MSMG
  60. The best chess blitz player ever
  61. 2003 OU, Greatest Team in History?
  62. Larry Evans cites Sam Sloan as an expert witness
  63. Timothy Hanke's study log
  64. Chess in the U.S.A. is growing like crazy!!
  65. Casablanca, A Movie Review by Sam Sloan
  66. Chess in Chicago Website to shut down in late December
  67. Bobby Fischer US champ 61-62
  68. USCF Staffing
  69. USCF Staffing
  70. Trollsby
  71. USCF - Attention: Jennifer's Missing !
  72. USCF staffing
  73. Enquiring minds: re: Rolf Tueschen's real age
  74. A couple more USC Catalog Items for Christmas.
  75. Strict doping rules set in chess
  76. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  77. Can't get USCF to take take my money.
  78. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  79. Time Control Preference?
  80. An Alternative Theory About the Decline of Adult Chess Playing
  81. Message from Yasser Seirawan about drug testing
  82. Georgia Chess Available Online
  83. Annual USCF rating distribution report
  84. Naive Drug Testing Argument
  85. What is the latest number?
  86. Getting out of slumps
  87. Web Site and MSA changes
  88. How was attendance at Thanksgiving tournaments?
  89. Who's the best?
  90. Team Chess Tournaments listings
  91. Why I've stopped playing.
  92. Casablanca, A Movie Review by Sam Sloan
  93. cleanliness is next to...??
  94. sending rating reports to USCF electronically?
  95. One favor: stop asking us for extra money
  96. OT-Nebraska fires football coach as punishment for improving from 7-7 to 9-3.
  97. Do you like Kasparov's "On my great predecessors"?
  98. Potential error in use of MSA
  99. Could WEAK PERSONNEL be the problem with any chess organization?
  100. Drug Testing Poll
  101. Vulcan Open - Birmingham
  102. How about making the World Open the WORLD TITLE?
  103. Polgar's Breakout
  104. A Wild Idea
  105. Will an official recording or transcript of the Teleconfernce Call of 11/03 ever be made?
  106. Why didn't Petrosian win any games?
  107. Does Modesty Prevent Him?
  108. I am calling Matt Nemmers - - he should leave!
  109. Why is GP sending me mailings?
  110. Some Additional USC Christmas Items.
  111. Re: Human Dignity and Nazi terminology
  112. Activity Means Members
  113. USCF--you can't polish a turd
  114. About USCF President Beatriz Marinello by Don Schultz
  115. Beatriz Marinello
  116. Happy Thanksgiving to All
  117. I don't see dead people
  118. On AP chess coverage
  119. Facts on Olympic Committee Support for Chess
  120. Denis Barry
  121. Human Dignity and Nazi Terminilogy
  122. important inside information (pssssssssssst!)
  123. If USCF doesn't go to $19.95 a year....
  124. Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games
  125. Re: Raymond Keene responds Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games, by David Levy
  126. Driving Adult Chess Forward
  127. THE U.S.CHESS TRUST
  128. An idea for a new membership structure
  129. Re: A "Pump-and-Dump" Fraud from Brain Games, by David Levy
  130. Information regarding LeModernCaveman
  131. An old quote from the new Chess Life editor
  132. USCF should have 500,000 members MINIMUM
  133. New "Red" Political Platform takng shape?
  134. Game > Play > Outcome > Analysis > Game Theory
  135. Some additional Christmas gift items from USCF.
  136. How much will USCF give me per signup?
  137. Don's Weasel Thesaurus
  138. A FIDE Solution?
  139. Ethics/conflict (re-threading)
  140. Re: Trolls rush in, where ad hominists fear to tread
  141. Re: Middle East
  142. Tim Redman asks for "credentials"
  143. More about FIDE's drug testing program
  144. USCF's FIDE "team" fails us again
  145. Crystal Defense
  146. How bad are latest financials?
  147. Dirty Double Dealing or Coincidence?
  148. Why an ICA?
  149. Michael Jackson and Chess
  150. A letter of support for USCF
  151. Samuel Sloan in World's Politics? (With Admiration from GER)
  152. A Stinking Mess.
  153. Now that Bill's in Charge, Time to Raise Dues Again?
  154. Goichberg named as ED?
  155. A call to replace all U.S. representatives to FIDE
  156. USCF: A Stinking Mess
  157. Man sentenced to prison in chess game stabbing
  158. New Chess Life?
  159. "De titulis non disputandum est"
  160. great article with a bonus JF quote
  161. Blitz info in new rulebook to be obsolete
  162. Who said "17.5 hours of chess"?
  163. AP writers ignorant of Kasparov's correct title
  164. Bishops are definitely better than knights
  165. Is the USCF moving to Tennessee ?
  166. Chess Life Mailed Nov 10th
  167. VInce Hart, What Happened?
  168. WBCA folds, will disband in December
  169. Knights In White Satin
  170. Misc: Bobby Fischer status
  171. RankEndFool Comite Returns to Harvesst Neel Brennan's Organs
  172. Do You Get The Feeling....?
  173. An old quote from the new Chess Life editor
  174. And the winner for most posts on RGCP this year is...
  175. Re: VIRUS!!!!
  176. Fritz vs Kasparov-- X3D marketing mistake?
  177. Beginner
  178. BRUCE DID YOUR PAY YOUR DUES?? last Time I checked you didn't!
  179. 2 Mini editorials on FIDE
  180. Round-robin pairing tables online?
  181. From An Outsider: Top 10 Losers on RGCP
  182. Re: Creighton won the court case
  183. Defining "Active".
  184. Re: ADV: New Chess Mentor Sicilian Defense Course
  185. Ethics of Officers in State Associations -- or -- "These are the days of our lives...."
  186. Sam Sloan DNA test results are back
  187. Open letter to USCF Board
  188. Full Detailed Tech Specs on the "Intel four-way system" being used today?
  189. Tolstoy and Shakespeare and our Eric
  190. What's new, what's coming?
  191. FIDE VC Report plus . . .
  192. Anybody see the Kasparov Interview on the Charlie Rose Show??
  193. Nick de Firmian gets Chewed up in "Milk" Tournament
  194. "THE GOAL"
  195. The Man and the Machine
  196. Lawrence runs and passes NU to rebound victory over Ralph Bowman and Kansas.
  197. USCF Committee Reports
  198. MSA Hooray!
  199. Is Bobby Fischer right about classical chess being merely prearranged chess?
  200. ED Search
  201. A new model for USCF.
  202. Re: FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES
  203. Bill's Colorado Event.
  204. Waiting for the latest adult membership numbers.
  205. I haven't forgotten how to play
  206. MSA updates
  207. Kasparov on TV
  208. Brennen Renews!
  209. New in Chess vs. Chess Life
  210. Orlando - CCA
  211. Liability Insurance for Chess Organizers, TDs
  212. USCF Weekly newsletter out yet?
  213. Dope Tests
  214. Re: Anand wins
  215. ICA journalism...not so cutting edge
  216. Chess will be banned!
  217. Illinois Chess Association Politics - The Truth
  218. Member Insurance
  219. Any data on rated games played per year per state?
  220. Second Longest Running Adult Chess Event to be Cancelled in Nebraska.
  221. State Association Checkup
  222. And the Future belongs to...
  223. Chess Addiction is messing up my life
  224. Colorado
  225. Excalibur Announces it Will Sponsor 2004 Grand Prix
  226. FIDE Congress
  227. CEA
  228. Strongest Nonchampions Ever?
  229. R. Hass sustains severe penalty
  230. Gulf of Mexico Open
  231. Gulf of Mexico Open
  232. 5th Attempt to Post LOWER DUES TO FIVE DOLLARS
  233. Dope Tests
  234. Scrabble comes to ESPN in November
  235. North American Open
  236. More money than you would have thought possible.
  237. Is Stan Booz a Loudmouth Coward?
  238. 2003 US Senior Open
  239. The USCF breeched its contract with the membership by cutting the size of Chess Life in half
  240. Per Game Fee
  241. Another Thank You to the USCF
  242. Unhelpful USCF Customer Service
  243. Impressions of USCF from a newbie
  244. Tom Dorsch and George John shine as NU Shuts out Cyclones 28-0.
  245. USCF need quality measurements
  246. ANAND HAS TWO DRAWS IN WORLD RAPID CHESS
  247. Another Idea USCF Might Consider.
  248. The Terminator plays chess. Who else does?
  249. New Loan
  250. Chess Club