PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41

  1. Online Membership Drive: Shut Up and Join!!
  2. Re: U.S. Chess HOF Live
  3. Re: Land of the Free?
  4. Re: Searching for Bobby Fischer
  5. Searching for Bobby Fischer
  6. The problem with high class prizes ...
  7. In the Land of the Free, We fight "Terrorists"
  8. What professional services is the USCF buying?
  9. Harkness System as reported in October CL
  10. Re: In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorists"
  11. In the Land of the Free, We Fight "Terrorism"
  12. Searching for Thai Kick Box Movie
  13. Re: Harkness System as reported in October CL
  14. Obsolete USCF EB listings in October CL
  15. Out-of-date display ad in October Chess Life
  16. Still no listing of new rulebook on U.S. Chess Online
  17. Texas Loses to Arkansas, George John Fires Yet to be Hired ED.
  18. Nolan, Draney and Lawrence Shine as NU beats Penn State.
  19. Re: Important Information on Hoo-Hoos.
  20. Marshall Chess Club Diary - Formerly, 'Why be a member of a chess club...'
  21. Re: Important Information on Ho Hos.
  22. NEW TOON GAMES 82
  23. What professional services is the USCF buying?
  24. Why did governance expenses increase 259% in 2002-2003?
  25. USCF EB liaison positions unevenly divided
  26. what is a hoo hoo?
  27. Where to get game cheat codes?
  28. Re: Regarding TLAs
  29. Calling Petrel and Bogner. We Have Another Contract for You to Leak.
  30. 55% representation at USCF Delegates' Meeting
  31. What Makes a Game a Game?
  32. Membership special / auto renew
  33. Tim, Bea or Stan .... Common
  34. Is a new membership chess club in Manhattan possible?
  35. Past Life Regressions
  36. Re: A question for the infamous StanB
  37. Minutes of the 2003 USCF Annual Meetings now available online
  38. USCF officers please read
  39. 9-11
  40. Why copyrighting chess games doesn't work
  41. Anand takes Ponomariov's place
  42. Re: I Talked to Mensa
  43. Judit Polgar RULES...and now she's available!
  44. OT Baseball scenario question.
  45. Re: life and sustaining member income in 2002-2003
  46. Mensa in Florida
  47. October CL?
  48. What would FRANK J. MARSHALL want?
  49. Fischeresque
  50. Re: Why was another deal signed with Games Parlor?
  51. Insulting ME will not save USCF
  52. Google sez the darndest things...
  53. An Open Letter To Zsuzsuzsuzsa Polgar
  54. Re: Under the table redux
  55. Off-topic request for advice on German self-study
  56. Re: Lest There Be Any Confusion -- LMC is not me
  57. nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  58. An Open Letter to R.G.C.P.
  59. Niro's Back !!!
  60. Chess Businesses?
  61. Chess Businesses?
  62. Which HOF'er is still on USCF's payroll?
  63. The Mensa Model For USCF Would SUCK!
  64. Change of Address of Sam Sloan
  65. Re: Worlds Strongest Chess Program (Shredder 7) on eBay!
  66. Rules Question: pairing twice? (was: Rules Question)
  67. nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  68. I bet I could save USCF....but who would want me to?
  69. pairing question
  70. Letter by President Beatriz to the Executive Board
  71. Re: They do not yet know how crazy Hanke is !!
  72. Astronomers Discover Planet Sloan.
  73. I will pay $10 for the COPYRIGHT to a GM Chessgame
  74. Debi Sherry, stay with us!
  75. Why be a member of the Marshall Chess Club? - Or any chess club really?...
  76. Re: Support Kramnik's Initiative
  77. Suggested EB Meeting Place - Ft. Worth
  78. Re: Can Someone List ALL Samford Fellowship Winners...
  79. Frank C.'s Little Problem
  80. Repairing USCF's image.
  81. Re: USCF: A different mdoel
  82. Re: A different mdoel
  83. Rich Historical Traditions at UAB?
  84. Okay, I now do NOT want a "born again" rating, BUT....
  85. Can someone explain this POLGAR DIVORCE to me?
  86. Re: nonprofit status & chess (was: Philanthropic Dues)
  87. Acclaimed UAB philosopher Rachels dead at 62
  88. Who is the best? (The World Chess Champions and jealousy)
  89. September 5th, 2003 - 200 Words by Lev Khariton
  90. Your thoughts on the cancellation of Kasparov-Ponomariov?
  91. USCF Missing Signed Checks
  92. USCF Press Release: Volunteer Comings & Goings
  93. Don't shop from Grant Perks
  94. Re: Is the Chess Trust Accepting Donations for Our Move or New Building?
  95. Re: The Office That Time Forgot
  96. Is High-Stakes Chess The Answer?
  97. Florida Open
  98. Marshall Chess Club
  99. Back to Asa?
  100. Susan Polgar on USCL
  101. Re: Early Resignations by Board Members a Bad Trend.
  102. Rules Question
  103. Re: How much do chess books actually cost???
  104. Philanthropic Dues
  105. Even the grand total membership is dropping. Is this mentioned in chesslife?
  106. Mountain Trolls sighted again
  107. Sam Sloan, Serious Candidate.
  108. How much do chess books actually cost???
  109. FRANK CAMARATTA SHOULD RESIGN FROM THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
  110. Re: CL covers
  111. All Rook & Pawn Endings Are Drawn
  112. Re: Ray Charles
  113. Re: The Story of Claire Laxson
  114. Announcing the "S-Fascist" Line of USCF T-Shirts.
  115. JAWS V announced
  116. Ethics of Officers in State Associations -- or -- "These are the days of our lives...."
  117. Why bother?
  118. New World Championship Format: Play ME!
  119. Women in Chess
  120. B & E versus some other organizations
  121. Ron Young For USCF CZAR
  122. Re: COMPUTERS NG, SO B&E NG, .... , SO ONTO OTHER THINGS WHERE THERE IS NO COMPETITION
  123. Re: sharks "stalking" Bobby and Boris in the Adriatic
  124. Why Scholastics Are Successful, What we Can Learn
  125. Lower Dues, Higher Fees
  126. Has anyone mentioned the MENSA model?
  127. So You Thought You Have Control
  128. How *I* can sue chess publishers for copyright infringement
  129. Still confused - Q to Al Lawrence and others
  130. September Chess Life....
  131. Giant jpg of the Turk cover on USCF home page
  132. What to do.. my version
  133. Re: In line to become CL editor?
  134. How much time in prison should the maker of the Blaster virus get??
  135. Slightly OT - Tom Brownscombe wins big
  136. Copyrighting Chess Games: Has Anyone SUED?
  137. It's all smoke and mirrors: USCF isn't changing
  138. Re: USCF: The Office That Time Forgot
  139. US Open Prizes
  140. SAM.. re NYC's best Pizza
  141. Did Marriage Doom Judit Polgar's Title Chances?*
  142. The Great Annotated Empty Moving Boxes Robbery
  143. Re: Paul is not Bob Bennet, He is Bagdad Bob
  144. Jack Peters: Marinello "ordered firing of 17 employees"
  145. the more things change....
  146. A Pre-Christmas Letter to Grandma and Grandpa.
  147. Re: FRANK CAMARATTA SHOULD Respectfully RESIGN FROM THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
  148. Pono doesn't sign--dumbest (and rudest) move of his career
  149. USCF in the long run..
  150. Re: Niro's Back !!!
  151. I met Beatriz
  152. Bad decisions at the Marshall Chess Club...
  153. Re: Rated Games Per Year
  154. Ratings formula--has it changed?
  155. The Need For a Benevolent Dictator.
  156. Re: A famous former chessplayer
  157. Re: Tim Hanke's Dream World
  158. where the f**k is FIDE?
  159. Planned Giving
  160. Clock rules question
  161. Re: Ponomariov vs.Chess World
  162. The Bobby Fischer interviews: are they legitimate sources of information?
  163. Why should we want it (USCF) to survive?
  164. Re: The Alternative Chess Groups Are Here, More on the Way
  165. Not About Asa Hoffmann
  166. USCF filing bankruptcy
  167. The Rights of Disruptive Players vs State Associations
  168. Speech!
  169. Is Ponomariov...
  170. Re: USCF in NYTimes today
  171. N.Y. State Chess Assocation in 1940
  172. N.Y. State Chess Association in 1940
  173. Re: Dump Ponomariov !!
  174. Re: Okay USCF: I'll join if I can have a "born again" rating
  175. Re: FRANK CAMARATTA SHOULD RESIGN FROM THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
  176. This post is not about Asa Hoffmann
  177. Chess in the News -- serious post
  178. I think I have the technology answer
  179. Would THIS work? Free membership to all rated over 2000
  180. The kiddie problem
  181. Re: 125th annual New York State Championship
  182. Re: Another proposal: "born-again unrateds"
  183. USCF Rules Question: Written move subsequently unplayed
  184. Who is being served? What then?
  185. Tim's Dues Proposal. Will it Fly?
  186. A poor chess players dream for World Championship !
  187. Peterson & Pro Se
  188. Turn STRIP CLUBS into CHESS CLUBS!!
  189. Who the #$)*@#)$(*#@$ is Larry Parr?
  190. Crossville??
  191. CCA Invades Colorado.
  192. How a former USCF ED became a national master
  193. USCF workers and N.Y. state employment laws
  194. Fischer-Spassky Poster on ebay
  195. 17 1/2 hours of live chess on TV
  196. Will the USCF last longer than The Turk?
  197. Guantanamo detainees called 'very good at chess'
  198. Would a demise of the USCF affect the US Women's Olympiad team?
  199. Re: The Return of the Turk
  200. L.A. Laws?
  201. Allstate Chess Ad
  202. Re: ASA HOFFMAN and the Rapids...
  203. about those every other month CL subscriptions?
  204. What about DAVID LETTERMAN?
  205. The future of American Chess is now clear
  206. Re: ASA HOFFMAN
  207. New Board Raises and Equalizes Rating Fees.
  208. World Open Lithograph from 1978 on eBay
  209. Who 'owns' the Rating system?
  210. Re: creating the next world champion
  211. Re: How about NO chess federation?
  212. CPA's Should Do a Complete Cost to Service Breakout, While They've Got the Chance.
  213. If I raise funds for USCF what cut do I get?
  214. Looks like I am running again
  215. Minutes of the Executive Board Meeting
  216. Richard Petersen--Claim What You Are...
  217. Who represents the market for USCF, for US Chess?
  218. USCHESS.ORG down, as of 8/23 around 9am CST
  219. New Chess Life Editor?
  220. If there's no USCF can I declare myself US champion?
  221. Labor Day weekend major tournaments in USA
  222. famous chess players from Ukraine
  223. Is USCF really serious about its B&E business?
  224. McCrary's resignation not posted on USCF website
  225. The leaner, meaner and more efficient USCF machine
  226. test
  227. Why not just start a new federation?
  228. Peterson Lawsuit
  229. USCF Fires 17 staff members, but no big deal
  230. USCF Doomed?...
  231. CXR
  232. Hackettstown NJ Fall Team Tournament
  233. Does unofficial rating of 2200 counts as NM?
  234. Re: creating the next world champion
  235. Re: creating the next world champion
  236. calling Sam Sloan, calling Sam Sloan
  237. Speculating About USCF's Future.
  238. USCF Insolvency? Scholastics Try to Help
  239. Re: New USCF office manager fined $1,000 in 2002
  240. Incomplete info on USCF EB members on website
  241. Perfect Timing, Maybe..
  242. Where were the personnel cuts concentrated?
  243. What's the Difference Between a USCF Regular Membership and a USCF Economy Membership now?
  244. The 08/20 Massacre.
  245. Forget the USCF...time to debate what's next
  246. USCF STATEMENT ON STAFF CUTS
  247. Turnkey Fundraising Program for USCF
  248. creating the next world champion
  249. MASSIVE STAFF REDUCTIONS AT USCF
  250. Have US Open Prizes Been Paid?