PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Spassky Visits Fischer's Grave
  2. New chess server
  3. The Family Shakespeare
  4. 20 Questions with Mickey Adams
  5. CABBAGE
  6. The Monkey Song
  7. Would biship to c1 to c3 be a bad play
  8. Is there a free chess program that will allow you to make a demo?
  9. Byrne vs. Fischer parts 1 + 2
  10. Did Louis H. Watson write one, two or three books on bridge??
  11. Happy Birthday Bobby Fischer!!
  12. "An Invitation to Chess" by Kenneth Harkness and Irving Chernev hasbeen reprinted
  13. Gerry Kasporove coming up on CNN soon , 8.20 AM Sun now
  14. How do I win from here?
  15. Chess and Intelligence
  16. World Chess Live
  17. Revision two: Analysis of Mottershead / Jones / Ulevitch reports
  18. To Anders and David R
  19. ɫǽ¹ϣƵ
  20. SANNY ....IT IS ME ....
  21. Phil Innes expounds on "Journalism"
  22. Second Draft: Invitation to Bridge
  23. Please analyze Game between Normal and HelpBot.
  24. First Draft, Please Comment: "Invitation to Bridge"
  25. Re: How Many Employees Does the USCF Have?
  26. Anti-Semitism on FICS (Free Internet Chess Server)
  27. Rybka vs a GM at pawn odds , the GM is UP 2 games to zip..
  28. Blackburne-Game from 1894 searched
  29. How about a Baby Level at GetClub?
  30. Revised analysis of Mottershead / Jones / Ulevitch reports
  31. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  32. God Vs Rybka Challenge Story
  33. * * * RENT ADULT DVDs BY MAIL, JUST LIKE NETFLIX - TRY IT FREE! * * *
  34. Windows Vista, couple problems
  35. 20 Questions with Paul Truong
  36. My Levitt IQ is 45
  37. Reti-Alekhine, Baden-Baden 1925
  38. Searching for game continuations.
  39. Re: Alive and living in Oregon
  40. To J.D. Walker
  41. LaptopGate latest
  42. March Chess Life lead feature
  43. You can find new hookups with the hottest men, women and couples.
  44. You can find new hookups with the hottest men, women and couples.
  45. The Laptop-gate Affair
  46. Find friends play Elf Online with me.
  47. Will USCF Go Broke?
  48. Should Sam Sloan write a book about GetClub?
  49. Is there World Chess Competition for Chess Programs?
  50. play chess over port 80
  51. Re: Trolgar Blows Smoke Again
  52. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  53. IVAN VS GETCLUB NEW THREAD
  54. How many people can you name in this photopgraph?
  55. Da Vinci Chess Drawings?
  56. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  57. New Games absolutely free
  58. Re: New Book: "Mafia Moll: The Life of the Mistress of John F.Kennedy"
  59. The question you hate: opening repertoire for beginner
  60. We Are Your All GetClub All The Time Newsgroup!!! GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub GetClub!
  61. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  62. Is sacrificing Rook for Knight Correct.
  63. Best Pocket Chess Computer?
  64. The Green Gate
  65. The Green Gate / Arabic Language Learning System
  66. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  67. Jedediah...Are They? I Promise, I'm Not Angry Anymore...
  68. Should I publish a book about Bridge?
  69. New York Times reports on Ray Gordon vs. USCF lawsuit
  70. Dylan Mc Clain reports on US Amateur Team East
  71. Re: Truong Digs Hi Hole Deeper
  72. Current live chess from Russia
  73. Morelia over, now Linares
  74. Re: Sanny vs Ivan , computer , ELO I700 to I800 ELO . will be ag...
  75. Rubinstein v Tarrasch and other lop-sided results
  76. GetClub (Beginner) played Rybka till end Game. [51 Moves]
  77. FREE SHIPPING! DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  78. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  79. chess coments and spanish chess history
  80. USCF vision
  81. Vaguely Chess-Related Pages Updated
  82. Why not a pawn fork
  83. Anyone following Ivan vs GETCLUB chess battle ?
  84. Re: The Score At chessdiscussion
  85. Why Rybka Won GetClub An Analysis.
  86. Morelia
  87. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  88. Re: Alive and living in Oregon
  89. Man vs. Machine
  90. Tabloids claim Fischer poisoned
  91. Kasparov plays Shogi
  92. very low ratings of scholastic players
  93. Fritz 9 question
  94. "No Longer Searching for Bobby Fischer" wins "Best Team Name Prize"at US Amateur Team East
  95. How strong were Walter Korn and Irving Chernev ?
  96. GetClub(Beginner) beat Rybka at Best Level
  97. Chessy fan tutti
  98. Using fritz11 engine with chessbase
  99. Sanny vs Ivan , computer , ELO I700 to I800 ELO . will be a goodgame
  100. Fritz, engine off by default
  101. Morra Gambit Declined
  102. Famous players chess postal
  103. Challenge BloxOrz, only 4 passers in the world!!
  104. Analyze this game between GetClub & Zester played today
  105. join freecell project
  106. Morelia
  107. (rev 3.2) Definition of Peace - {HRI 20070520-V3.2} (DOP)
  108. For Sale: XBOX 360, PSP, NDS Lite, Wii Modded Consoles & Retro Stuff
  109. GOOD NEWS ! DVDS and Software FACTORY SALE! good quality and cheap price! AND FREE SHIPPING!
  110. gambitchess DB books, will pay for password
  111. Laser Hair Removal - Chicago
  112. I think i understand your BLOCKADE strategy ?
  113. If you were a GM would you
  114. CB9 upgrade help!
  115. Statistical information on chess players
  116. The Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess
  117. What are the most feared words in a chess book?
  118. Re: Blockade!
  119. Bill Brock's Lawyer Wins the Prize for "Best Brief"
  120. Best chess books of all time.
  121. Steinitz and God
  122. Re: Suzie Chesspiece Seeks Addresses
  123. Anybody know what's happened to the NW Chess Forum site ?
  124. Jedediah, Are These The Chess Blogs You Mentioned!?
  125. "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds - Part Thirteen: 'Using whatTHEY consider "insane," in order to detect them' {HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi13-V2.1}
  126. Re: The Judith Exner Story, The Life of the Mistress of John F.
  127. DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  128. DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  129. What is Fischer saying to Castro?
  130. Monte Carlo Tournament 1968 with Botvinnik
  131. Morelia-Linares 2008 Starts Tomorrow!!
  132. Happy Valentina's Day
  133. Boleslavsky-Bronstein 1950
  134. Heres a game between Help Bot and Easy.
  135. Full Release dot com sucks
  136. famous (and no so famous) chess quotes
  137. Lasker's Pin
  138. Lasker's
  139. First Draft: Re: Blue Book Encyclopedia of Chess
  140. Forthcoming Kamsky Topalov Match
  141. Rook House Trivia
  142. Comments from Kramnik-Anand Preview
  143. Beginner wanting comments on games
  144. Chess lookalikes
  145. FREE SHIPPING! DVDs and Software are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price!
  146. Re: Disappointment for Suzie and Mig
  147. Need Help
  148. Does anyone know any unsighted players
  149. Bobby Fischer with Dick Cavett - Video
  150. eBay - Fischer - I Was Tortured in the Pasadena Jailhouse!
  151. Only a Genious can win at GetClub Chess.
  152. Tim Sawmiller is a Liar
  153. Question for Helpbot ....
  154. I have been sanctioned again
  155. FREE SHIPPING !!! dvds ,cd, movies,software and TV show online stroe
  156. Who wins ,
  157. Re: USCF Financial Problems "The sky is falling."
  158. A funny game between GetClub & Jester.
  159. Forget The Economist: FIDE Knows all about Bobby Fischer
  160. Fake Scid Warning
  161. USCF Forums are Down
  162. Re: Chin's ruling re motion to dismiss action no. 07-CV-8537 (DC)
  163. Re: Gregory's Post Gets Pulled
  164. MOSCOW Open 2008
  165. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  166. Tactics for Linux?
  167. The Price to Pay
  168. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  169. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  170. RIP
  171. A Comic Obsession
  172. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  173. Re: Sloan v. Truong - Affidavit on Federal Question Issue
  174. Please Analyze Game with Help Bot vs Normal Level
  175. Musical Sloan Soup
  176. The Board refused ...
  177. Kramnik-Anand Preview (Part 4)
  178. Re: First Draft - Affidavit in Opposition - Commernts Please
  179. Re: First Draft - Affidavit in Opposition - Commernts Please
  180. Hollywood NetBook
  181. Sloan Soup; The Musical
  182. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  183. Re: Global Ministries vs. Cablevision Lightpath
  184. You guys were right , i played my draw vs IVAN , my computer
  185. Benjamin takes over, again
  186. Re: Medicine for the USCF
  187. Ladder Program Needed
  188. Affidavit in Opposition to Motion to Dismiss on Diversity Issue
  189. china cheap t shirt Shoes Nokia N95 Hoodies Sunglasses Nokia N93Nokia N70 Sony memory card Mobile Phones etc
  190. Fischer-Spassky Picture on Susan's Blogspot
  191. Winners of Jan 2008 at GetClub Chess.
  192. President of Texas Tech University Resigns
  193. Fischer-Spassky 1992 (Game 9) - Ruy Lopez Exchange ??
  194. If Fischer was Russian do you think they would have let
  195. A Prodigal Returns...
  196. Experience real live multi-player online Gin Rummy, Oklahoma, andKaluki games
  197. Danish Gambit
  198. Lubbock Avalanche-Journal Online Forum
  199. Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games
  200. Kevin Macdonald to direct "Bobby Fischer Goes to War."
  201. Chessbase
  202. Goichberg Plans to Eliminate Chess Life for Kids
  203. Caissa and Kids the Chess-Theory Comic Strip
  204. DGT and UEP in Interactive Chess TV
  205. GetClub Chess improved again.
  206. My final position vs on line chess computer , it was a draw.
  207. Larry Evans
  208. Re: Solving Chess
  209. Fight looms over Fischer's estate
  210. Planning the Defense
  211. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  212. Kan, Moscow Topalov var
  213. with perfect play, should it be 1-0, 0-1, or a draw?
  214. Tazar - a coach's experience
  215. Fritz 9
  216. "Don't Drop the Soap"
  217. Re: Grandmaster or Highest Rating by Draw?
  218. Playing Defense
  219. Kra vs Anand and Top vs Gata ,what two will play the most exciting
  220. Kramnik-Anand Preview (Part 3)
  221. Draw appreciation at Corus 2008
  222. Worst/Best Display of Sportsmanship at a Tournament by Opponent
  223. Re: Perfect Computer vs Computer Chess Game?
  224. Corus 2008 Final Results
  225. Re: Computer vs Computer Chess Books?
  226. Susan's "Secret Evidence" Story
  227. Corus - Final Round
  228. CB9 upgrade
  229. Please analyze Game between Normal + HelpBot.
  230. Re: New Book: "Mafia Moll: The Life of the Mistress of John F.Kennedy"
  231. Ljubojevic Wins Corus Honorary
  232. Kramnik vs Carlsen
  233. Re: Her Family and Children Yet Again
  234. Fischer and Chessbase
  235. Sportsmanship
  236. Fischer's obituary in Newsweek
  237. Re: USCF Finances, Sloan, Truong & and TTU Make Boston Globe
  238. The big opening
  239. Rook House Updates
  240. Re: best fracture
  241. Fischer the recusant
  242. A novel chess-like strategy game
  243. Mr Phit beat Easy Level.
  244. Article on the Fischer of 1968
  245. Ulevitch Report
  246. Medieval chess
  247. Re: Polgar and Truong change attorneys
  248. Is there any one in world who can beat the Master Level?
  249. Hopper Chess & Gunnery Chess
  250. Infantile