PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Board Vision or Diagram Vision?
  2. Deleted from uschess.org/forums by the Moderator
  3. Abnormal bloke?
  4. Who is our current USA Chess Champion, anyone know ?
  5. Fritz 10 not Printing Games
  6. Sam Sloan draws an 8-year-old Girl
  7. Barcza-Fischer 1959 "to the kings"?
  8. Pontus Carlsson takes last GM-norm on Mallorca
  9. Another song by me (responses wished):
  10. Tal becomes a grandmaster
  11. Topalov video.
  12. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  13. This group needs a moderator
  14. Interview with GM Svetozar Gligoric
  15. long tournament in north-central New Jersey
  16. Topalov accused of cheating
  17. Status of Qualifiers to the US Championship
  18. RGC chess tournament
  19. 400 points in 400 days
  20. I used to have a Queen
  21. Do you like to compete in Chess?
  22. Millennium Chess Festival
  23. Improvemnt and blindfold
  24. Draws in professional chess -- strange contradictory attitude
  25. Good book on Sicilian
  26. Magnetic analysis board
  27. Opening preparation
  28. Billing the USCF
  29. Crossville HQ should be shut down
  30. Goichberg wants to move HQ from Crossville
  31. Proof of the Existence of The Fake Sam Sloan
  32. 35 studies of Pauli Perkonoja
  33. Chess a Metaphor For Life
  34. Re: Print multi-diagrams with Fritz8
  35. What 2700 ELO GM's have underachieved ??
  36. I'm being blamed for losing $344,225
  37. Chess symbols as vector graphics
  38. Free Pc To Phone Calling
  39. fide tournaments colombia
  40. IQ tests and chess
  41. chessbase and opening encyclopedia
  42. The USCF lost $344,225 - Vote for Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  43. FIDE Presidential Board Meeting Summary
  44. Karlsbad 1929
  45. I am in Los Angeles for the Executive Board meeting.
  46. "I care about chess" was Caribbean something or other
  47. Crosstables wanted
  48. Gib Telecom Chess Festival
  49. Chessbase - Odd tournament games from 1997
  50. Sloan, Schultz, Goodall and Lux
  51. My endorsement of Don Schultz and slate
  52. A new resource for historians
  53. Medical Tourism and Outsourcing in Russia - Only 8 Hours away!
  54. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  55. Lev Psakhis Puzzles
  56. On the quality of chess play at various Web sites
  57. Moscow Open
  58. Re: Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  59. Kasparov Foundation's President caught lying to the NY Times
  60. CA 2.0 - a presentation
  61. My felony convictions
  62. My felony convictions
  63. My felony conviction
  64. Jessie Gilbert (1987-2006)
  65. Review of Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol. 1
  66. Problems in CJA
  67. TascBase 2.1 - a presentation
  68. A few pictures of Corus - Wijk aan Zee 2007
  69. Online chess resources
  70. Online chess resources
  71. Jan Results comming soon at GetClub Chess.
  72. Kramnik-Anand, Corus 2007
  73. Chessmaster Freezing
  74. What is the chess world coming to??
  75. abuse on rgcm (the pitiful USCF politickers)
  76. DaTopanailov, o-la-la-la (Corus 2007)
  77. First Campaign Statement by Sam Sloan
  78. Joel Channing Also Asks Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  79. Below you will find Mike Matsler's response to Bill G.'s questions
  80. Counsel Responds to Bill's Question on How to Remove Sam Sloan as Director
  81. I'll sue the USCF and all board members
  82. Letter by Bill Goichberg Asking Counsel How to Get Rid of Sam Sloan
  83. Decision of Ethics Committee on Complaint by Grant Perks
  84. Answer by Sam Sloan to Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks
  85. Grant Perks Ethics Complaint against Sam Sloan
  86. WAIVER AND RESTATEMENT OF DECLARATION OF CONDITIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS AND RESERVATIONS UPON CROSSVILLE INDUSTRIAL PARK PROPERTY
  87. Petition for Rehearing of Decision on Ethics Complaint by Grant Perks against Sam Sloan
  88. Marcus Roberts is a big fat chicken
  89. Playing Against Strong Opponents
  90. I created a new poll for me to win
  91. New Slate Formed!
  92. Re: USCF is being sued over racism
  93. Rubinstein - Schlechter 1912, San Sebastian
  94. I do not like recent improvements in google.
  95. chessmaster 10th edition
  96. where's the beef?
  97. USCF rules - play with wrong color
  98. Speed Chess for the Slow Time Control Tournament Player: Good or Bad?
  99. Chessville Vignettes - All
  100. Michael Khodarkovsky and Kasparov Chess Foundation makes the New York Times
  101. How many opening are there?
  102. Upcoming Lecture on French Defense - Los Angeles
  103. First Day Cover Tournament Postcards
  104. Online free and interactive chess - where
  105. Re: Matt - who is rgcp going to challenge?
  106. Topalov - Anand
  107. Is there a forced winning line for black?
  108. ECO Code System Question
  109. Great Success at last to GetClub.
  110. Silly me, I believed Sanny
  111. Help requested
  112. GetClub will play in time from now on.
  113. Re: USCF Org.
  114. I won't sign any code of conducts
  115. 32 studies of Alexander Herbstmann illustrated
  116. makruk (Thai chess) - some quick questions
  117. Stephen Jones for USCF Executive Board
  118. MS Word and symbols for chess pieces
  119. 4 new paintings on chess
  120. Paul Truong has edited my biography on Wikipedia
  121. 2 face Beatriz Marinello is attacking me
  122. Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master
  123. What does the USCF's "Internet Insurance" cover
  124. Mephisto Modules?
  125. A Serious Legal Issue Facing the USCF Forums
  126. How do you figure out your ELO rating by yourself ?
  127. Questions about Joel Channing
  128. Chess Postcards
  129. 1970 Rovinj-Zagreb PGN
  130. Better Excuses for Joel Channing for the "Under the Table" Incident
  131. Title to USCF land -- breaking news!
  132. Joel Channing "Under the Table"
  133. Chessville Vignettes
  134. BlindChess v.1.5 (DOS freeware)
  135. Four More threads have been deleted by Mike Nolan
  136. Corus 2007
  137. Nikita Vitiugov's Puzzles
  138. quiz chess book
  139. Michael Aigner on the US Championship
  140. Best Selections of Chess Books in Houston?
  141. 380 seconds and counting
  142. Corus Tourney has begun
  143. Tanner and AF4C. Now Goichberg, Channing and SP next
  144. Response to Ethics Complaint by Herbert Rodney Vaughn
  145. Book "The King's Gambit Uncensored" cancelled?
  146. Goichberg, Polgar, Truong, Free Ads in Chess Life and the $39,000
  147. Hard Disk Data Recovery Expert
  148. Bill Goichberg and the 2007 US Championship
  149. Soltis "Chess Life" quote about Frank Marshall and his openings
  150. Question for the RGC Tournament players
  151. Re: a question for Sam Sloan
  152. Re: OTOH
  153. Alexander Herbstmann. URSS. (1900 - 1982).
  154. Chess analysis Strategy.
  155. Jen Shahade will replace Dan Lucas as Editor
  156. Mike Goodall has been hospitalized
  157. Chess Now - live broadcast, air date + info.
  158. Cheating in chess
  159. AF4C has withdrawn from sponsoring the 2007 US Championship
  160. I sacked the AF4C - Who will be next?
  161. I'm very upset at myself
  162. Modern Joseki and Fuseki has been reprinted
  163. I told you so!
  164. My lawsuit threat against the USCF prevailed! The USCF apologized to me!
  165. Sevan Muradian is the new organizer of the US Championship
  166. Greatest Chess Games of Sam Sloan
  167. Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  168. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament Results
  169. Fritz 10 question
  170. Fritz 10 question
  171. Bill Goichberg is a mouse
  172. Ohio State Buckeyes........
  173. blasts form the past
  174. Re: Dirt on Tanner?
  175. Fritz 10 opinions
  176. Beatriz Marinello has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
  177. Free Blindfold Chess program for DOS
  178. Fritz 10 question
  179. Mike Nolan should be fired for suspending me
  180. chess problem in movies - the 9th gate
  181. Die Angst der Schachspieler vor dem Computer
  182. Chess books FOR SALE - listing here, not ebay
  183. Chess books for sale - for sale.xls (0/1)
  184. This group needs to be moderated
  185. Everyone talks about me
  186. How many were interviewed for the web editor position?
  187. Mike Nolan is out to get Beatriz Marinello
  188. Olympic Chess??
  189. Why does everyone hate me?
  190. Are all satisfied with GetClub Chess.
  191. Why worship?
  192. My friend Beatriz defends me
  193. Jack LeMoine thinks he can stop me
  194. Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me
  195. Don Schultz used me
  196. the real and fake Sam
  197. I'll sue the USCF
  198. I have been suspended from posting to uschess.org/forums
  199. Bill Hall and Mike Nolan banned me
  200. It's a fake post by Brock
  201. Deep Fritz 10 as engine in Chess Base 9 - can't install
  202. Robert Snyder Cops a Plea
  203. Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me
  204. Revised scoresheet package
  205. Chess in London Olympic Games 2012 ?
  206. Dirty stuff from Nolan, Vaughn and Brock
  207. Items of Interest
  208. What are chess players IQ's?
  209. USCF Rating the Olympiad
  210. Red and Black
  211. My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again
  212. Zen and the Art of Crack Cocaine
  213. zugzwang??
  214. Major exchange?
  215. Re: Why is Shahade destroying the USCF website?
  216. Chess256
  217. New Chess History vs Consensus Chess History
  218. The Chess Bitch
  219. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  220. Re: FIDE SPEAKS
  221. Re: help for St Kitts and Nevis!
  222. Chess results 2006 gone & 2007 arrives.
  223. Publishing Chess Games in a blog
  224. Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?
  225. Rules Question: Can pinned pieces cause check?
  226. Appointment By Grant Perks of Herbert Vaughn as Alternate Delegate for Ohio
  227. David Ames ?
  228. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  229. Feuding parents in Gilbert AZ move battle off chess boards, and Robert Tanner is involved
  230. Today in chess history
  231. The deadline has passed
  232. Looking for photos of chess composers of the past
  233. Leonid Yudasin Puzzles
  234. Leiden 1970
  235. Buying off Benko
  236. Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming
  237. The Mystery of the USCF Computer Taken by Miss P
  238. Irony of Susan's Complaint
  239. AF4C out of 2007 US Championship
  240. Sharp Openings
  241. My new book on Thomas Jefferson just came out
  242. Dear site administrator; you suck
  243. Possible Chicago Bid to Hold the 2007 US Championship
  244. Help with my "Quick tour"
  245. please update bookmarks to Free Blubbie Chess Server
  246. Ben Finegold letter on the US Championship
  247. The best board
  248. Cheating Chess Player Banned for I0 years ..Man in the HAT ???
  249. chess data ?
  250. Jan Rusinek with Poland wishes you a happy new year with 30 pictures