PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. Was Fischer going to run for political office?
  2. Please do not re-elect the USCF Incumbents
  3. Péter Dely
  4. Re: Players who cannot play against opponents from Certain Countries
  5. Who Invented the Najdorf Sicilian?
  6. Re: Chess set: $40,000
  7. Re: Players who cannot play against opponents from Certain Countries
  8. Trimbling me..
  9. Almost fighting..
  10. Master observes show:
  11. Kortschnoi's career is over...
  12. "Humanitarian Reasons"
  13. Sam Sloan's Revision of Peyton Place is out now !
  14. USCF Issues Forum Member suspended for writing " USCF is in a verypoor financial condition"
  15. USCF Under Bauer and The Big Man at the Top
  16. Gruppes...
  17. Christmas Treat: my most memorable game today
  18. Re: Euwe'sChess Archives
  19. Alternative style chessmen
  20. Greatest Sac of All Time?
  21. New free English content site available for chess enthousiastics
  22. California Chess Reporter 1951-1971 All Issues Have been Reprinted byIshi Press
  23. Post-A-Log chess recorder!! Help Please.
  24. Chess howler 4r3/1b2qpk1/1R3np1/p3p3/2N1P1P1/1P3P2/2B2Q2/6K1 w - - 0 39
  25. Master versus class A player
  26. Fischer being world champion
  27. Chess Games Repository
  28. Goodall Case: Goodall Estate Wins Major Court Victory
  29. Chess Archives by Max Euwe
  30. California Chess Reporter 1967-1971
  31. What Chess Program Do you Use?
  32. Another case of collusion in a major chess tournament...
  33. London Chess Classic
  34. Re: Black Friday for Chess shopping
  35. Ray as a chess journalist: Competition #1: How would he report this?
  36. Carlson is #1 rated player of all time now
  37. California Chess Reporter 1961-1964
  38. Re: Bonin's Greatest Games of Chess
  39. Getting better at chess
  40. Mick Adams rating dropping fast, no doubt mid-life crisis related
  41. Chess program that predicts the winner of a Swiss tournament released
  42. Caption Competition #34: On The Shoulders of Giants
  43. Re: List of Russian Language Books I am considering reprinting
  44. No Regrets & Elista Diaries
  45. Caption Competition #33: Miss Match
  46. World Champion Smyslov and His 120 Best Games
  47. Caption Competition #32: The Heckler
  48. Further Cross Motion for Sanctions Against Attorneys for Bank ofAmerica and Guide Dogs for the Blind
  49. Mobile 'phones
  50. Timeline on Goodall Estate Case October 2010 to July 2011
  51. A New Chess Piece
  52. The Rematch Clause
  53. Reviving: Meanings of some players names
  54. Dr. Lasker's Chess Career 1889-1914
  55. Variable Chess
  56. Chess clocks for free!
  57. VERY CoOL Photos
  58. Flexible Chess
  59. My 61 Memorable Games
  60. Chess in Fiction: a hitherto unreported episode
  61. Let's be chess detectives!
  62. Two points short?..
  63. Rybka 4.0 - Houdini 1.5a 0-1
  64. The British Chess Magazine (11/12)
  65. Goodall Case Not Going Well
  66. Sam Sloan at Reno-Western States Open
  67. Petrosian's 33rd Birthday Angst: pourquoi?
  68. Great Players with Crappy Pieces
  69. Caption Competition #31: The Trouble with Tribbles
  70. THE MONSTER IS BACK
  71. Chess vs. bridge
  72. Offhand Game
  73. Life of a Chess Professional
  74. Caption Competition #30: Death Wears A Big Hat Cos He's A Big Bloke
  75. Free Android app for tactics training
  76. Grandstand Final
  77. Swiss system chess tournaments - how scored?
  78. Magnus & Levon's Blunderful Game..
  79. The state of elite preparation
  80. slideshow 625 chess paintings
  81. ICC Logon Problem
  82. Goodall Estate: Reply to Bank of America
  83. Caption Competition #29: I luv U luv me luv
  84. How can economist Tyler Cowen be NJ chess champion in 1977, ahead ofPal Benko?
  85. Fortune favours the... Bolivian!..
  86. Chess puzzles java
  87. BHB Digital Chess Clock
  88. Re: The St George Defense (1 e4 a6 2 d4 b5)
  89. correspondence chess ratings
  90. Nostradamus vs Atheism - September 19, 2012
  91. Re: Best Chessmen Ever
  92. Re: Best Chessmen Ever
  93. Miles/Short
  94. Android app for asynchronous chess
  95. A video presenting 500 chess paintings
  96. How do you say "corresponding squares" in spanish?
  97. Proof of ratings inflation: the recent Olympiad
  98. Chess Forum
  99. iPhone App To Help You Regain 20/20 Vision Naturally
  100. Dr. Fart is/was ill he said on Chessbase
  101. Unusual match in Olympiad
  102. Taking Credit for an Odd Tournament Result
  103. Big News: USA defeats Russia in World Chess Olympiad as Nakamuradefeats Kramnik
  104. Is Sam Sloan at the Chess Olympiad and threatening lawsuits?
  105. Question for Sanny: Hitler Clothing?
  106. Ilham Aliev and Caravaggio
  107. Felicitations a votre femme
  108. I am at the World Chess Olympiad Istanbul
  109. Corresponding squares
  110. Jaroslav Posposil and Paul Cézanne
  111. Nice review of Zurich 1953
  112. Virgin Nestorescu and François Boucher
  113. Caption Competition #28: I Predict a Pussy Riot
  114. Chess Notes down?
  115. Michael Roxlau illustrated by Hans Memling
  116. NORTHWEST CHESS in Color
  117. Re: Bonin's Greatest Games of Chess
  118. Valery Adolfovich Kalashnikov illustrated by Cranach
  119. The World Turned Upside Down By Her Bachelors....Even: Spassky seekspolitical asylum
  120. Kasparov arrested in Russia
  121. Goodall Case: Answer by Sam Sloan to Unlawful Detainer Proceeding
  122. GM income?
  123. Jan Timman illustrated by Rembrandt
  124. Svetozar Gligoric, 1923-2012
  125. Re: Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan
  126. Back Beef a la Raymond Queneau
  127. Valery Petrovich Vlasenko and Salavador Dali
  128. Deadly Damiano's Defense Downs another Duffer
  129. Jaroslav Polasek and Raoul Dufy
  130. GM Karsten Muller (with the funny umlaut) on Taylor Kingston in thepreface of Karsten's endgame book
  131. 3 Adorjan wins in 40 moves, total!
  132. Re: List of Russian Language Books I have from Serendipity Bookstore Auction
  133. Brilliant, balanced review of a Chessbase DVD by Grivas from a nonSteven B. Dowd reviewer
  134. Ideachess new improvement
  135. Vladimir Pachmann illustrated by Henri Matisse
  136. Arpad Ruisz illustrated by Robert and Sonia Delaunay
  137. Anatoly Skripnik illustrated by Tamara de Lempicka
  138. Axel Akerblom illustrated by swedish painters
  139. Carlos Albert Peronace illustrated by Seurat
  140. Daniel Keith illustrated by ancient chineses painters
  141. Pavel Arestov illsutrated by Pierre Bonnard
  142. Chess GM salaries in the past
  143. I play like Smyslov (brilliantly): r2r2k1/1b3ppp/ppq1p3/4P3/N1P2bn1/PQ5P/1B3PP1/R3RBK1b - - 0 19
  144. Jacqueline Piatigorsky, 1911-2012
  145. Ladislav Jr Salai illustrated by Marurice de Vlaminck
  146. Vasily Evgienievich Kozirev illustrated by André Derain
  147. Alexander Petrovich Kuznetsov illustrated by Sandro Botticelli
  148. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  149. V. J. Neishtadt illustrated by Camille Corot
  150. German Alexandrovich Umnov illustrated by Masaccio
  151. Major corrections in GetClub Chess
  152. Brilliant Carlsen vs. Kramnik game from 2011
  153. Nikolay Vasilievich Rezvov illustrated by Théodore Géricault
  154. Dearly Dangerous Damiano's Defense Drives Down Duo with Two More Wins
  155. Lern from the masters r3k2r/2pbq1pp/p1n2n2/4ppB1/1p6/1B3N2/PPP2PPP/R2QR1K1w kq - 0 15 White to play
  156. Iosif Mikhailovich Krikheli and Toulouse-Lautrec
  157. Virginia Chess Federation Publications from 1946 to 1965
  158. Karen Sumbatyan and Goya
  159. Winner of the award for most beautiful girl chess player
  160. Baby gave me a good jolt and sac
  161. My Game against Grandmaster Smirin
  162. Re: Was Russell Chauvenet ever awarded the FIDE International Master Title?
  163. Sam Sloan and Ishi Press have bought a book store
  164. Reasons for Turkish Chess Federation boycott on US Chess Arbiters
  165. GetClub.Chess, any one remembers?
  166. Estate of Mike Goodall - Report on Forensic Document Examination
  167. Vitaly Halberstadt illustrated by Claude Monet
  168. Lern from the baiters... two positions for masters to solve
  169. TK's "flip-flop" bipolar nature: Soviets cheat, then they don'tcheat, then they cheat...
  170. Re: Polgar in St. Louis Press Article--Embattled chess champ makesher move to Webster U
  171. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  172. World Blitz and World Rapid
  173. I beat a 2400 USCF rated player online.
  174. "Despotic" VP of Fide resigns and "the marionettes of Garry Kasparov"
  175. Polgar in the St. Louis headlines today.
  176. Gady Costeff illustrated by Johannes Vermeer
  177. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  178. Article on Zurich 1953 in NIC
  179. Nathan Divinsky 1925-2012
  180. Morons Unite!...
  181. I'm wearied, Gawd, so much..
  182. Harold van der Heijden illustrated by Pieter Bruegel the elder.
  183. Checkmate in Prague by Luděk Pachman
  184. Re: Sam Sloan at the National Open Chess Festival in Las Vegas
  185. Re: Sam Sloan at the National Open Chess Festival in Las Vegas
  186. Instructive game: where oh where did White go wrong?
  187. studies of Michal Hlinka illustrated by Turner
  188. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  189. Re: correspondence chess
  190. Need analysis of this game
  191. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  192. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  193. Re: Staunton Chess Set and Freemasonry
  194. Studies of Alexey Grigorievich Kopnin illustrated by Titien
  195. Hübsch Gambit Vs. Blackmar-Diemer Gambit
  196. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  197. Re: I finally got a FIDE Rating
  198. Unusual fiction about Viktor Kortschnoi
  199. Morozevich wins Tal Blitz
  200. Chess Assistant page down
  201. Flashback -- 1970: Let's Not Be a Picayune Parr
  202. Women's World Blitz Results
  203. Re: I have Just Published My First Three Books on Kindle
  204. Who will succeed Viswanathan Anand?
  205. Re: Jayalalithaa announces Rs 2 crore reward for Viswanatahan Anand
  206. Jayalalithaa announces Rs 2 crore reward for Viswanatahan Anand
  207. Viswanathan Anand lashes out at his critics
  208. The King of Chess
  209. Overcoming the Objections to the Invention of Chess by Space Aliens
  210. King of chess Viswanathan Anand wins crown for the 5th time
  211. Anand retains Title.
  212. Anand - Gelfand The coronation
  213. May 28th: I am famous
  214. World Chess Championship: Anand stretched to tie-breaker by Gelfand
  215. A US Chessplayer writes:
  216. Plagarist and TK friend Karsen Mueller writing an unauthorized bookon Nakamura
  217. Anand - Gelfand 2012
  218. French Big Brrother; which is the chessplayer?
  219. Chess books for sale.
  220. The fantastic studies of János Mikitovics
  221. Pet Knight Peeve Solved at ChessCentral?
  222. German site with inflation adjusted Elos seems wrong
  223. Anand Gelfand Game 8
  224. Anand wins in 17 (!) moves, ties match
  225. Velimir Kalandadze illustrated by Rubens
  226. Nakamura-Kamsky today
  227. English edition of Najdorf's book on Zurich 1953
  228. The fabulous studies of Martin Minski
  229. Ishi Press now has 133 chess and games books published
  230. The dull WCH match
  231. Will Hay, The Dionne Quins, Peritonsillar Abscesses and a BANFF
  232. Patti Smith and Bobby Fischer
  233. World Chess Championship 2012: Game 4, as it happened
  234. A curious incident (from the current US Championship)
  235. chess.exe (Ogid Worm) - Details
  236. The Soviet Chess School by Kotov and Yudovich
  237. Re: My new book about the life of Howard Staunton
  238. Re: Ray Robson v Gata Kamsky NOW
  239. US Championship
  240. Elephants in a Damaged Israeli Brain
  241. studies of Alexander et Kirill Vasilievich Sarychev
  242. Chess versus Internet Chess
  243. Re: h3 a3 etc.
  244. Re: h3 a3 etc.
  245. [Site "Havana CUB"]
  246. Vitaly Kovalenko illustrated by François Boucher
  247. Najdoski the Great
  248. queen + pawn+pawn vs queen + pawan 229 moves
  249. In the end...
  250. 50 studies of Tigran Borisovich Gorgiev