PDA

View Full Version : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

  1. test
  2. Is it possible to manipulate -lag- on playchess ?
  3. I plan to take over the world
  4. Current list of RGC tournament players
  5. Re: FIDE is such a BIG JOKE - FIDE houses WAR CRIMINALS
  6. Chronos repair
  7. Christmas Challenge
  8. DiagTransfer 3.0 is out
  9. (chess) aphorism
  10. Indian Chess player banned for cheating
  11. repertoire book 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6
  12. Check-mate for Indian chess player after phone ploy
  13. Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again
  14. Old chess book for sale
  15. Chess books for sale - here, not ebay
  16. old magazines
  17. Only visitor?
  18. Goichberg is lying again
  19. Goichberg is done politically
  20. Dubeck & Marinello vs. Goichberg
  21. Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately
  22. The USCF must get rid of Goichberg and Erik Anderson
  23. Goichberg, Channing and Hough must go
  24. Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President
  25. Outrageous Announcement of the US Champiobnship
  26. Shredder 10 error
  27. Pastor Haji Sam Sloan, Rabbi
  28. Big scandal revealed
  29. Re: Merry Christmas
  30. Joel Channing is attacking me again
  31. NY Times needs a chess journalist
  32. Bill Brock and me; The BIG story
  33. Goichberg and me; The gay story
  34. Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story
  35. very short games in game database
  36. Why has Joel Channing demanded and received $822.19 and $165.40 in reimbursements?
  37. Happiness in Nolanland: Another Polgar Thread is Deleted.
  38. Frank Marshal US Chess Champ from I909 to I936
  39. USCF still in the red
  40. Why end game not so Well?
  41. Topalov Goes Berserk
  42. I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade
  43. Re: Fritz 10 vs Rybka 2.2
  44. The RGC Chess Challenge
  45. Famous 20 Questions Christmas Quiz
  46. machines, engines, automata, Turing
  47. Just testing how it looks.
  48. Re: USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming
  49. How can I become a US chess professional ??
  50. This bitch Donna Alarie wants to recall me
  51. Five Questions for 2007 USCF Executive Board Candidates
  52. I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
  53. Seeking online place to compete
  54. MCO 15?
  55. Holidays on WCN
  56. =Read the story about Tanner in the paper today
  57. what do the chess playing public want?
  58. Now Beginner Level, plays very tough.
  59. Chrismas present from holland : 23 studies of Marwitz
  60. Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay
  61. Susan Polgar has never been involved in scholastic chess
  62. Infinia Chess
  63. GetClub Wins! Defeats strongest player of them all!
  64. New play about Morphy
  65. 1874 Book "Chess Openings" Available Online (Unabridged)
  66. "Rob"
  67. Ultima Chess Set
  68. POLL: Should we simply ignore Phil Innes and Rob Mitchell?
  69. Dirty Djordje......when chessplayers go bad!
  70. (OT) Sam Sloan Getting in the Xmas Mood
  71. Tartan/McKay Book 4
  72. Re: Alternative to Scid Database Released
  73. Who remembers chess pieces like these?
  74. 3 chess terms - foreign translations needed.
  75. I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello
  76. Updated Yahoo To PGN converter
  77. How to Stop a Runner in Pogo Chess
  78. Puzzles From Recent Tournaments
  79. russian super finals
  80. Nomorechess was correct.
  81. 10th Annual ChessCafe Holiday Quiz now online
  82. Load Games by position or opening.
  83. wtd: chess clock recommendation
  84. Separated at birth?
  85. Blindfold Records
  86. Why I switched to backgammon.
  87. Offices of Russian Opposition Searched
  88. Non-controversial Major Chess Events
  89. The Ideas Behind Chess Openings
  90. teaching chess to small children
  91. Chess finally recognized as a sport in UK
  92. Capablanca-Botvinnik
  93. Question about Philip Innes AKA Phil Innes
  94. Cheat in OTB play
  95. Bronstein died
  96. Radio talk show 7I0 AM Kiro in Seattle , talked about Chess..
  97. Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters to Win Nearly Every Game
  98. What is a good FICS client?
  99. ADHD Drug and Chess
  100. New paintings abour chess
  101. Today in Chess History: Lasker-Janowski
  102. David Bronstein dead
  103. The Channing Four
  104. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  105. Human vs Machine Matches
  106. GM David Bronstein dies at 82
  107. Gay Chess Tournaments?
  108. Kramnik loses.
  109. Computer vs Grand Master - Ideas
  110. Sam Sloan censured by Executive Board
  111. Ratings Manipulation: WSJ article Dec 5, 2006
  112. After a decent interval....
  113. Ohio State vs Florida
  114. Russian Super Championship is underway
  115. Was tartakower's book Die hypermoderne schachpartie translated into english?
  116. Non-draw chess
  117. Help with Game Analysis
  118. Internet in WC
  119. Chess Problems
  120. studi dei Yochanan Afek
  121. Yochanan Afek is one of the best today studies composer
  122. Results for Nov, 2006 GetClub Tournament.
  123. What is the hardware configuration of the comp in the Kramnik-Fritz
  124. Conference on Computer-Assisted Cheating
  125. Behind the Robert Tanner Conspiracy
  126. Hi Sanny
  127. Re: USCF Membership Numbers
  128. Re: US Chess Trust, a 501c3, refuses to take money from Marcus Roberts
  129. Marovic book
  130. How to chosse a chess move
  131. GetClub Chess Game improved
  132. Re: 2007 open chess tournament planned on St Kitts
  133. Kramnick's Eyebrows..
  134. Women's Olympiads added to OlimpBase
  135. I'm going after Goichberg next
  136. Elena Tairova Puzzles
  137. Is chess, as a hobby, worth it?
  138. Big chump in 10 years
  139. Chess players to face anti-doping measures
  140. Re: let's see some money
  141. Re: Marcus Roberts just incorpoated in Wyoming!
  142. Re: Marcus writes to Kirsan
  143. Rybka 2.2 + Chess Openings = P.O.S.
  144. Historical Chess variants
  145. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  146. chess engines and Fischer Random?
  147. Chess set recommendations?
  148. How many chess games are there?...and who wins?
  149. Does playing blitz or correspondence chess hurt your standard game?
  150. Decision in Ethics Complaint Against Robert Tanner
  151. World champion???
  152. Questioning Silman's Advice
  153. AVRO 1938 anniversary today, 27 November
  154. kramnik deep fritz 2006
  155. Jessie Gilbert world ranking
  156. Chess Live 4.2 ??
  157. "Professional Thinker" co-wrote the Chess Cafe Monthly Special !
  158. ICC Anon Feature
  159. Rare/OOP chess books for sale on eBay
  160. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game 3 times
  161. Chrisf winning Master Level playing same game again and again.
  162. Will Karmnick play fast with the black pieces ?
  163. Kramnik draws Game one
  164. Re: part the third
  165. French composers with pictures of the time
  166. What's the state of chess today?
  167. Achieving Your Chess Goals
  168. Beginner Chess Software
  169. Kramnik Topalov. Dispute is going on ;)
  170. Silman's Complete Endgame Course - release date early to mid January 07
  171. Books of van der Lasa e von Linde
  172. 2nd FICGS chess championship
  173. Ethics question
  174. RARE FIDELITY PHANTOM TALKING COMPUTER 6124 CHESS GAME ON EBAY
  175. BHB Digital Clock???????
  176. Photos of the Tal Blitz Tournament
  177. Is the FICS gameserver now out of action as well as the webserver?
  178. U.S. Chess Championship - 2007 - Qualification Process
  179. Need a direction
  180. CC chess
  181. How to be an 1800+ ?
  182. Poll: Do you tip your king over when you are in checkmate or resign?
  183. . . . and then there's this:
  184. Has anyone tried Fritz 10 yet?
  185. I propose to ban all Muslims from chess
  186. I am a big shot on the board
  187. Re: Waste of time
  188. ChessProblem.net
  189. U.S. Chess Championship 2007
  190. Chess Player In Blue
  191. 200 move championship games!
  192. endgame position between class B players
  193. Karmnack vs Fritz I0 Scouting report .
  194. Beginner Level playing very fast.
  195. A Suggestion for Phil Innes
  196. Fischer-Karpov "gothic" chess match
  197. Access Internet from work or school
  198. Erich Eliskases Puzzles
  199. Good Windows chess software for non-experts?
  200. More MonRoi
  201. Byrne leaves New York Times
  202. Playing Scared
  203. Play up a section?
  204. Odd cook of a Kenneth Howard problem
  205. Two night defence question
  206. Lasker and Alekhine
  207. Which old chess player would you like to hang out with?
  208. Playing with Human Opponents at GetClub
  209. Ethics, Shmethics
  210. Re: BOYCOTT AGE DISCRIMINATORY USCF PRICING!
  211. My Mom kicked me out
  212. What interface
  213. I'm going to nail Shahade's ass
  214. Pictures of the 14 World Chess Champions
  215. Evans deserves the boot
  216. WHERE to play decent online chess for free?
  217. The USCF members spoke against GM Evans
  218. Chess Term
  219. What can $20 buy?
  220. dorfman's books
  221. Karpove vs Korchnoi
  222. Estimate the quantity of the wheat grains to put on the last square of the chessboard
  223. Jessie Gilbert
  224. The bitch filed for a divorce
  225. current live chess - tal memorial
  226. Minimum ratings (was Re: Fritz 8 ELO level)
  227. Whats your Opinion about GetClub Game.?
  228. Orange/green translucent chess set (European origin)
  229. Los Angeles Open Tournament Results
  230. Saddam given ultimate..
  231. Marcus Roberts is a saint
  232. *******..
  233. Chess Etiquette - Part 3
  234. A fair trade
  235. Some historical games: Lopez vs Leonardo, 1560
  236. Tal -Koblents?
  237. Elo on Fischer's conditions vs. Karpov
  238. Announcing ChessUp Forums!
  239. free chess book for exchanging links
  240. Fritz 9 Chess database game to Textfile
  241. Chess Etiquette - Part 2
  242. Los Angeles Open Chess Tournament
  243. Annotations please
  244. Gothic chess set availability (sets to be used in Fischer-Karpov)
  245. Is Sam Sloan Jewish?
  246. Help .... Looking for Older Tournament Facts
  247. Wulfram: Free online game
  248. GetClub Winners for Oct 2006 is Chrisf with 71.9 Points.
  249. mmorpg
  250. Why am I an asshole?